• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

googleplex said:
Derpy not retarded! She just got derped eyes.
According to fannon, Derpy or Dizzy Do is the mail carrier for ponyville and has a daughter named Dinky Do.
Hasbro is a public company that is extremely litigation averse. I'm sure there are some executives cringing and gritting their teeth about derpy's permanent fixture in the show now.

NEO0MJ

2th said:
a Derpy figure would be fucking awesome. but it must have the eyes derped. otherwise it wouldnt be a true Derpy. Though i highly doubt that hasbro would approve a retarded character figure.

We can have both, if they make a figure with eye derping action!

G-Fex

Confused101 said:
Nope. I'll be installing some software on a PC here at work with "Oh what a magical place... and I owe it all to the pegasus race..." running through my head.

Yup that line was stuck in my head for two days

jogarrr

I'm actually having a tough time recognizing many of these, despite having played all the FF games :p

Kefka and Kain are awesome though.

Cloud and Squall look suitably depressed :p (at least I think that's Cloud and Squall)

Row 1:
FF1 Warrior
Firion
Onion Knight
Cecil
Bartz
Terra
Cloud
Squall
Zidane
Tidus
Shantotto
?

Row 2:
Garland
FF2 Emperor
Cloud of Darkness
Golbez
Exdeath
Kefka
Sephiroth
Ultimecia
Kuja
Jecht
?
?

Row 3:
Kain
Gilgamesh
Tifa
Laguna ?
Yuna
?
?
Lightning

Seems to be mostly/entirely characters from the latest Dissidia, but I've never played it.

Soloist

Neo Member
RomanticHeroX said:
Row 1:
FF1 Warrior
Firion
Onion Knight
Cecil
Bartz
Terra
Cloud
Squall
Zidane
Tidus
Shantotto
? Cosmos

Row 2:
Garland
FF2 Emperor
Cloud of Darkness
Golbez
Exdeath
Kefka
Sephiroth
Ultimecia
Kuja
Jecht
? Gabranth
? Chaos

Row 3:
Kain
Gilgamesh
Tifa
Laguna ?
Yuna
? Prishe
? Vaan
Lightning

Seems to be mostly/entirely characters from the latest Dissidia, but I've never played it.

jogarrr

RomanticHeroX said:

Yeah, I've never played either Dissidia. I'm only familiar with many of these characters in tiny sprite form :p

Thanks for the list though, nice job identifying most of them.

Edit: and nice job to Soloist for filling in the blanks.

jogarrr

jqMBym.jpg

Source

Acerac

Banned
I suppose Yugi's actual hair would be impossible to keep with the classic MLP toy style, wouldn't it be. That considered that it a damn nice rendition.

It is the pony virus. It can infect anything and produce ponified copies of the host. I'd start naming things as a challenge but I'm too afraid that like rule 34, if something exists, there is a pony of it. o_o

G-Fex

Acerac said:
I suppose Yugi's actual hair would be impossible to keep with the classic MLP toy style, wouldn't it be. That considered that it a damn nice rendition.

It is the pony virus. It can infect anything and produce ponified copies of the host. I'd start naming things as a challenge but I'm too afraid that like rule 34, if something exists, there is a pony of it. o_o

I'd shatter your mind right now if I could.

I suppose that the crazy hair crazy enough for two people can't really fit in a pony.

Applejack comics!
OlbIi.png

uuPEm.png
IRfJF.png

rr4Qy.png

How all video games work in equestria:
RoiPMl.jpg

How children's card games work in equestria:
dedicated to G-Fex

How I feel when catching up with this thread:
BExlL.png

Gangsta Rarity