• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaman said:
its somewhat grating to repeatedly forgive people for their false allegations when those same people refuse to forgive me for something that was more unpopular than wrong.
don't sweat it
i for one don't even mind the human ponies

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Dai101 said:
I think you got mixed Rarity with rainbow dash there. That's not Rarity AT ALL. She cut her tail (her carefully groomed tail!!) to offer it to a complete estranger. She make 5 pimped out dress for her friends for free and without even asking. She may be a prissy and the most "girly of the bunch but she's not a mind, a mean, selfish, narcissistic pony. The one that is that is a certain blue pegasus pony who is really all about me, myself and i.

I don't think it's true for either of them. Rarity is a bit stuck up, but she is there for her friends, even when it's more out of vanity's sake. She first meets twilight and instantly wanted to help fix her hair. I'd say she's by far the most empathic of the group. She' might not be at the top pf my list, but she's a good character.

As for Dash, she's confident to a fault, but she never lets it get in the way of her friends. She'll always be there when they need her, she just doesn't have the empathy of Rarity.

G-Fex said:
6. She's actually very very nice to Spike. She doesn't need to be.

See, after I defend Rarity you go and post a big fat dirty lie like that...

Ark

Ultimoo said:
I didn't even say you posted human ponies, Ark just randomly said you did, lol.

Because I wanted something else to say in my defense against you slamming me down with the almighty rain and fire of Nightmare Moon for posting a picture that had been posted pages before.

Pandaman said:
http://i.imgur.com/4NYHB.jpg[IMG]

its somewhat grating to repeatedly forgive people for their false allegations when those same people refuse to forgive me for something that was more unpopular than wrong.[/QUOTE]

I take it back and apologise.

Neki

Pandaman said:
i havent even talked to you yet!

IS THIS REAL LIFE.

k8qmJ.png

G-Fex

DrForester said:
I don't think it's true for either of them. Rarity is a bit stuck up, but she is there for her friends, even when it's more out of vanity's sake. She first meets twilight and instantly wanted to help fix her hair. I'd say she's by far the most empathic of the group. She' might not be at the top pf my list, but she's a good character.

As for Dash, she's confident to a fault, but she never lets it get in the way of her friends. She'll always be there when they need her, she just doesn't have the empathy of Rarity.

See, after I defend Rarity you go and post a big fat dirty lie like that...

I don't see how she's mean to spike. She's nice to him she gave him a jewel. She's the high school girl he just needs to go out of his way to impress her to get further and into her stable.

Hey Pandaman there's Moe girls in the gaming section.

Go over there for about 40 hours

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
by my count, G-fex has another 4 threats then.

but we're forgetting to take into account the fact that he's already attempted it and admitted to its impotence against me.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Pandaman said:
OH MY LUNA, EVERYONE IN PONYGAF IS AN ULTIMO ALT ACCOUNT.

Actually, we're all figments of your imagination and you're self-hating.

G-Fex

Pandaman said:
by my count, G-fex has another 4 threats then.

but we're forgetting to take into account the fact that he's already attempted it and admitted to its impotence against me.

Cause you got no mind to crush? Lolololol I just made a funny.

Ultimoo why you hating on me?

DrForester said:
Rarity is a bit stuck up, but she is there for her friends, even when it's more out of vanity's sake. She first meets twilight and instantly wanted to help fix her hair. I'd say she's by far the most empathic of the group.

I agree 100%.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
G-Fex said:
I don't see how she's mean to spike. She's nice to him she gave him a jewel. She's the high school girl he just needs to go out of his way to impress her to get further and into her stable.

She treats him like a tool (to be fair most the ponies do).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
G-Fex said:
Cause you got no mind to crush? Lolololol I just made a funny.

Ultimoo why you hating on me?
whose dumber, the man who builds a house with no door or the man who keeps trying to lockpick a wall?

akira28

I think Rarity is already on to Spike and just doesn't want to encourage him. She's probably my favorite, with Twilight and 2/3rd of the CMC (Cutie Mark Commandos) following behind.

When did PonyGaf become so hateful? Bronies remember friendship is magic.
Plus Pandaman is an important member in keeping out the trolls with his "creepy" images.
Regulus Tera said:
Crossover time!
krv7m.gif
I love the Final Fantasy reference, but Celestia takes ages getting down :S

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Man, y'all are arguing about who the best and worst ponies are. That's not very loving and tolerating.

Spike is the best character.

NEO0MJ

Regulus Tera said:
Dancing Mad > One Winged Angel

Agree 100%.

mazeedibeedi said:
What was that? Why does one of the characters look like Twilight Sparkle?

An anime by Gainax, Panty and Stocking. Yeah, the similarity between their design is strange, but I doubt anyone influenced the other.

Well, hope this wasn't posted.

Friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom