• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jogarrr said:
Ok, Dash is the best pony. Scootaloo is the best filly. This is now fact backed up by extensive statistics.
4119u.png

Ark

Is it really two weeks until E3 already?

It feels like only yesterday I was looking & lol'ing at pics of a giant Kevin Butler on the side of the LA Convention centre. Where has the time gone..

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
RiccochetJ said:
Why don't you dl a different browser? Not sure if you've talked about this before.
Yeah, I've mentioned it.

Just too lazy to dl one and I'm really used to IE. The only one I've ever used.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
Yeah, I've mentioned it.

Just too lazy to dl one and I'm really used to IE. The only one I've ever used.
CHEEZMO™... I like you and all but that has to be one of the worst excuses I've ever heard. I'm a Firefox guy and there are a lot of Chrome users here. Help us help you.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
I like IE though.

It's the only browser I've ever used in my life and I like knowing what I'm doing with it.
And that's fine. You can have IE as your primary browser, but it's cases like these where it's beneficial to have a knowledge of the other ones! I have IE, Firefox, and Chrome on my computer because of that. All eggs in one basket analogy and all that.

Darte

Curse these ponies, they drive my attention span elsewhere ._.

Speaking of Dash, Dash PMV 1min/5min complete *sigh* need to get back to real work

So I had my double birthday party thing tonight and it was a ton of fun. I sent out invitations to friends online using Pinkie's singing telegram, talked to a few people who asked about why I like FiM and ended the night watching tons of youtube pony vids with 2 friends (clips, songs, parody, fake movie trailers, etc...). Fun times, enhanced by ponies ^___^.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Squeenixage is entering the Final Fantasy cycle stage.
Footballage is dead this week due to almost all tournaments being finished already.
Nintendoage sucks because of too much Café and 3DS.
But PonyGAF will always be there, even without ponies to comment. <3

DoctorWhoage is okay.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I'd be way less annoyed with 3DS if it had more games.

At least I have an excuse to finish my backlog HAHAHAHA like I will ever finish it. :(

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
ThreeSix said:
Finally got back to making another video trailer. This time based on Shutter Island. I also left a little reference to this thread at the end.

Fluttershy Island
This was great. How long does it take to create something like this? How do you got about choosing the scenes that go with each line?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
ThreeSix said:
Finally got back to making another video trailer. This time based on Shutter Island. I also left a little reference to this thread at the end.

Fluttershy Island
That was great!

Jintor said:
Don't think it will be soon. Looks like a lot of work ahead of them. Absolutely love the music in Twilight's house though. That's going to be my music that I'm playing in the background when I go to sleep.

OMG Aero

ThreeSix said:

Fluttershy Island
Nice trailer, that's going on the Synchtube next week for sure.
And on the topic of crazy ponies, here's a new picture by johnjoseco

Bufbaf said:
I would like to work on something like this so badly, is there any chance there are some programmers, artists and guys with great ideas in PonyGAF?
Not sure if it's still going ahead but Myke's grand plan for OT2/3 is probably your best bet for a big PonyGAF project.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Aero said:
Not sure if it's still going ahead but Myke's grand plan for OT2/3 is probably your best bet for a big PonyGAF project.
Yup, when he announced it I already said I'll be happy to help :) But that isn't the saaaaame
angry_fluttershy_by_ponyvectors-d3gmen6.png

Boy I've missed a lot. I've had to work the past 2 Saturdays right during the time of the synchtubes. Very disappointed with that but there wasn't much I could do. Glad to see you guys had fun.

@ Myke: The personalized ponies are truly well done. I may have to throw a request in the bottom of the pile. Can't wait to see more!

So what's this discussion on the CMC? We all know Applebloom's going to be the next ruler of Equestria. ;)

OMG Aero said:

This had to be quoted because of it's immense greatness. Pinkie is absolutely perfect.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Jenga said:
would you guys fucking knock that off at least

jesus it just sounds embarrassing

i am embarrassed for all of you

X77tS.png

It should probably be fine since we're in Community and no one gives a crap about us here, but remember that the "u mad" and similar memes are banned, guys.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Master Milk said:
It should probably be fine since we're in Community and no one gives a crap about us here, but remember that the "u mad" and similar memes are banned, guys.
Its only banned when its used in lieu of a balanced response. ie: if someone is discussing something with you and gets frustrated, you cant just say lolumad as a way to dismiss someone.

counter trolling jenga is more inclusive to his presence in the thread than a method to dismiss him. >_>

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Pandaman said:
Its only banned when its used in lieu of a balanced response. ie: if someone is discussing something with you and gets frustrated, you cant just say lolumad as a way to dismiss someone.
This. Even Haters Gonna Hate is permitted in the right context. (I think)

There are few memes that are outright banned on GAF.

Pandaman said:

counter trolling jenga is more inclusive to his presence in the thread than a method to dismiss him. >_>
Yea, I checked right after I posted and saw you can use it in the right context, though I don't think empty posts with nothing but the image is ever the right context.

And being done for Jenga is another reason it's not a big deal. I just don't want to come to the thread and see a bunch of banned users because people decided to take their posting habits in this thread, to other threads.

Calpain

ThreeSix said:

Fluttershy Island
Very well done, liked and faved! Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Have you thought about possibly submitting it to Equestria Daily?

Jintor said:
Holy shit PonyGAF, something incredible will soon occur
I've been watching their progress over the past couple months and I'm impressed with all they've managed to get done so far. They still have a ways to go, but if they keep at it I don't doubt we'll see something playable by the end of the summer.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Saw these posted on Reddit.

Everyone's favorite, human ponies (SFW don't worry)
My Little Mages

I love the design of the Gordon Freeman pony.
j70All.png

JC Denton, Laura Croft, Gordon Freeman, new Deus Ex dude
Girl from portal, John Marston, Link, Shepard
Shepard, Snake, Cloud, ???

G-Fex said:

VWsW2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom