• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
Ookami-kun said:
Thankfully no one posted anthro stuff came out, which is nice :D

Welcome Back, Ookami-kun! And no nipples on your anthro avatar! YAY!
vEae8.png

We're gald to see you!

B3HUb.gif

Party time!

SmNUD.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
ChuckNoLuck said:
Welcome Back, Ookami-kun! And no nipples on your anthro avatar! YAY!
vEae8.png

I've been actually sporting Wolf O'Donnell for a while after the "Osama Is Dead!" fad died off. But then I got banned and so decided to think of a new one. :p

Chuck

Still without luck
Ookami-kun said:
I've been actually sporting Wolf O'Donnell for a while after the "Osama Is Dead!" fad died off. But then I got banned and so decided to think of a new one. :p

So what did you get banned for? That Nintendo thread? Am I allowed to ask? I think I'm allowed to ask...
don't ban me mods! :(

Boss Doggie

Nah it's okay, just some trolling that should've been contained in the other thread and not there. :p

Also this avy is Doggie from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, he's technically not a wolf but an alien :p

Chuck

Still without luck
Ookami-kun said:
Nah it's okay, just some trolling that should've been contained in the other thread and not there. :p

Also this avy is Doggie from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, he's technically not a wolf but an alien :p

So he was anthropomorphic in the first place, acceptable.

Boss Doggie

ChuckNoLuck said:
So he was anthropomorphic in the first place, acceptable.

Yeah. Technically he's an alien, but he's essentially an upright blue canine so the show treats him like that. With that said, he's a badass motherfucker.

Also I saw a post about my facebook being an anthro digimon - well, he is WereGarurumon, so he's already "anthro" to begin with :p

Anyway, back to ponies!

OMG Aero

I love waking up and seeing a few new pages in this thread. It reminds me of the old days where you couldn't leave this thread alone for a couple of hours or else you'd have a massive backlog of posts to read.
ChuckNoLuck said:
This must be the sequel to the two images...
I think I now have a new TF2 spray.
q8Yks.jpg

AceBandage said:
I knew it...
RD and PP are totally getting it on.
This is a completely innocent screenshot and anything it makes you think is you projecting on to it.

OMG Aero said:
I think I now have a new TF2 spray.
q8Yks.jpg
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.
Edit: reading a couple of pages, I'm not surprised human ponies were posted and I no longer care about human ponies creeping out this thread.

OMG Aero

Ookami-kun said:
I still couldn't do transparencies in a Source spray =/
All you need to do is download VTF Edit and import a transparent PNG into that, then you can just save it out as a VTF easily.
If anyone else wants some ponies in their TF2, I uploaded the four pony sprays I currently have here.
Included in that are party soft, Rainbow Dash having a breakdown, Pinkie playing the trombone and the above spray of Rainbow Dash looking through a window.
And in case anyone doesn't know, sprays go in Steam\steamapps\USERNAME\team fortress 2\tf\materials\VGUI\logos

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Amibguous Cad said:
Nope, totally a sub. Also the green one in that picture is the one that represents my team from the avatar bet.

Where'd the BDSM thread go, anyway?
I see. My bad.

It's disappeared because nobody's posted in it for aaages.
Which is a shame :/

Also; OOKAMI!

Sorry about talking about you behind your back >_>

OMG Aero

Foxix said:
*imagination wanders off into a horrific land of fan fiction, grimdark, and shipping*
The weird thing about it was that it was a completely normal and innocent dream, instead of one of panda's usuals.

jogarrr

Choppasmith said:
Okay Scootaloo fans like Jogarr might find this interesting

Daniel Ingram , btw, he stoped by a Brony IRC chat [and said Scootaloo's VA is an awesome singer]
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/daniel-ingram-visits-irc.html#more
More proof of Scootaloo's awesomeness.
NPQ87m.png

"I'm thinking if they do a soundtrack I'd like to get them to sing it like I know they can"
This would be aaamaaazzziiinnnggg. (The soundtrack alone would be nice, but an awesomer version of the CMC song would be awesome.)

I hope we get more Scootaloo singing in S2, forced horrible singing or not.

<Dannyimusic> I'm REALLY excited about what's in store for S2
Me too.

Edit: Curiosity led me to 'Martha Speaks' which Madeleine Peters (Scootaloo) is also a VA for. http://pbskids.org/go/video/ has episodes and clips up. 'The Lazy Dog Saloon' clip seems to contain a bit of (not bad at all) singing by Madeleine Peters (she voices the red haired girl). I believe the music is also by Danial Ingram.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
they say you should write them down while they're fresh in your mind, so:

me and my brother/friend were in a house drinking orange juice. we discovered that the new juice would be pulp free and we were angry about that, so we cut open the top of the old juice and tried to put the new juice container in with the old juice in the old juice jug.

it didn't work, so we jumped into the old juice jug while drinking the old juice and discovered that the deeper it got, there were traps and platforms in the juice jug, kinda like portal. so we worked through the juice jug and made our way into this area with a large house. we were supposed to do some big puzzle to get into the house but the three of us managed to cheat our way onto the roof with some broken ladders and a catapult. the two women who lived in the house came up to the roof to see what the noise was. I say to my friend/brother 'oh i guess if we had done it normally we would have had to deal with them first' and i killed the older one, the younger runs off saying something about how we were supposed to be at her home first if we did the puzzle properly. we work our way down into the house and discover that they women were capturing, killing and baking children into baked goods. mostly cakes. we find a room in the basement with a set of empty beds and numbers scrawled on the wal counting up to 18,000+ which i understood to be the number of children they had killed and eaten.

me and my friends/brother split up to search the house, its a normal house but has a couple refrigerators with baked goods in it. the outside of the house is still strange, its a series of catwalks in the air connecting to another house. as i leave the first house i see the younger woman and start chasing her into the second house, then i wake up.

long story short, i like pulp in my orange juice and if i have to jump into my juice and break up pinkie pie/appleblooms murder machine operation while cheating at portal to get my pulp back, i'll do it.

The way you put that story, you killed a woman for checking what the noise on her roof was.

Was she menacing in anyway, or was the house that evil looking?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Captain Fish said:
The way you put that story, you killed a woman for checking what the noise on her roof was.

Was she menacing in anyway, or was the house that evil looking?
it was a nice house, had wood shingles. i dont remember any details about the women except that there was a noticable age difference between them.

i think we thought she was responsible for the orange juice no longer having pulp. she was living in our juice after all.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You think that's weird, the night before last I basically invented a nightmarish new insect in my sleep.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CHEEZMO™ said:
Fucking pulp lovers.

Blegh!
bake anything today, applebloom?

ZealousD said:
You think that's weird, the night before last I basically invented a nightmarish new insect.
the last dream before this one i was in a classroom tearing out chunks of my stomach. it would fall to the floor and turn into popcorn shrimp which i would then eat.

i used to have nothing but dinosaur dreams, those were awesome. ;_;

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
This insect was called a "geezer fly". It looked kinda like a dragonfly with a stinger.

But that's not the worst part. It reproduces by laying its maggot eggs into your skin. The tiny maggots will actually pierce the skin so you've got little maggots sticking out.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ZealousD said:
But that's not the worst part. It reproduces by laying its maggot eggs into your skin. The tiny maggots will actually pierce the skin so you've got little maggots sticking out.
good news, this actually happens.

CHEEZMO™ said:
I see. My bad.

It's disappeared because nobody's posted in it for aaages.
Which is a shame :/

Also; OOKAMI!

Sorry about talking about you behind your back >_>

No worries!

Pandaman said:
i dunno, red ponies grin seems to suite you more often than not. :p

Why, whatever could you mean by that? :p

Pandaman said:
they say you should write them down while they're fresh in your mind, so:...
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all day. Funnier then that dream I had where I was in a wild-west like town with a bunch of Ryus and Kens spamming Hadokens, everywhere I go.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
mazeedibeedi said:
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all day. Funnier then that dream I had where I was in a wild-west like town with a bunch of Ryus and Kens spamming Hadokens, everywhere I go.
you dreamt you were in the ssf4 gaf psn chatroom?

Ark

Gotta sleep in 90 minutes, Business exam at 9am, got ~1 hour to revise, gotta iron & shower?

Challenge accepted, Rainbowdash style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom