• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThreeSix said:
9226%20-%20pinkamena_diane_pie%20pinkie_pie%20sad.png

They still haven't posted my vid even though I sent and email in like 3 days ago...

I coloured this Megasweet picture to use occasionally. Be careful if you browse the rest of his/her gallery. There's a fair bit of human pony, and rule 34 stuff. (S)He's the one who made the invisible Fluttershy series. (S)He also did the original Pinkie Shrug image, so it's in my good books.

It's not super polished at full res (those accursed hair stripes!), but it looks nice at avatar sizes.

Edit: Logos do not flip when characters turn around.

Calpain

DeadPhoenix said:
They still haven't posted my vid even though I sent and email in like 3 days ago...
I agree with ThreeSix, try again. I've submitted stuff to the blog before and he does get back to you on whether or not he is going to put it up.

Edit: Adding some pictures here as I didn't want to double post.

Found these customs and thought they were pretty cool, especially the Apple Bloom one.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Done.

I was going to suggest setting up a PonyGAF FB group.

Then I realised that was silly, as it wouldn't be any different from here, apart from our invisible friends being able to take part.

Darte

I don't know what to think of this D:

mother_nature_by_yoorporick-d3gywmt.png.jpg

Some great art from I'm guessing 1000 years ago
mlp_fim___fateful_moment_by_dotrook-d3gzwd1.pn

ughh ED testing out controversial stuff
rage-face-fuck-that.png

Calpain

Darte said:
Nice finds, Darte. I like the style of the Flutterent picture even if it does look a little weird.

Darte said:
ughh ED testing out controversial stuff
I don't much like the controversial stuff, but they've shown controversial artwork and fics in small quantities for awhile now. I like that they are at least trying to figure out a system where people who don't want to see those pictures don't have to see them in the Drawfriend posts.

The very idea of the picture actually being drawn out is hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh at it. The execution, however, is very creepy. I think it's the pose. It's like a anthropomorphic Fluttershy with creepy bat wings.

Calpain said:
Found these customs and thought they were pretty cool, especially the Apple Bloom one.

New avatar, thank you! I'll miss the Flutterrage, but at least I won't be stepping on someone else's toes with it.

Calpain

Kulock said:
New avatar, thank you! I'll miss the Flutterrage, but at least I won't be stepping on someone else's toes with it.
Glad you were able to make an avatar out of the picture. Derpy is pretty cute in it.

Jintor said:
linked for widescreen
Very nice. I really like how they incorporated the wings and horns into the outfits and it looks like Spike is Twilight's familiar.:)

Here's some more custom designs I've found floating around the net.

Rainbow Dash Board

Rainbow Dash Skis

I also found this today and thought it was awesome. I love Guybrush!

Guybrush and Carrot Top

And here's some cute Fluttershy

jogarrr

Jintor said:
Rainbow Dash, bow + flight = so overpowered. (perfect)

I think I like Druid Fluttershy the best.

---
Quoting because they're cool enough to be on a new page:

Calpain said:
Here's some more custom designs I've found floating around the net.

Rainbow Dash Board

Rainbow Dash Skis

I also found this today and thought it was awesome. I love Guybrush!

Guybrush and Carrot Top

And here's some cute Fluttershy

Awesome skis. Never played any of the Monkey Island games but Ponies with swords are pretty much the coolest thing ever.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ThreeSix said:
If you're talking about how they now have an alternative version of the site that filters out fan fiction posts, I'm all for it. I don't read any of it, so getting rid of it will make it easier to find the stuff I want to see, and all the while, people who do like it can just as easily find what they like.

Plus I have a personal interest in other people who aren't interested in fan fiction having an easier time finding my videos whenever they're put on there.
think he' talking about this sultry celestia pic:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oza6179Le...s/s1600/oh_my_godess_by_kloudmutt-d3gwepo.png

Calpain

ThreeSix said:
Oh dear god. Welp, gonna avoid the art posts on that site now.
As Panda said they are clearly marked now at the bottom of the art posts. Before they used to be mixed in with the normal pictures, but even then, as now, there might be one or two such pictures at most in the Drawfriend posts. They've been pretty good at keeping the posts free of the saucier stuff out there thankfully.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
there's a sexual joke about applejack being an apc, but then i realized you couldnt find enough people who like applejack to make it realistic.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
CHEEZMO™ said:
Done.

I was going to suggest setting up a PonyGAF FB group.

Then I realised that was silly, as it wouldn't be any different from here, apart from our invisible friends being able to take part.
I think it's a good idea, it allows us an alternative means of contact where we are not constrained by GAF's rules, without actually needing to become each other's FB friends.

Link here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_201423636568999

So I touched up and reworked some new Gargoyle/MLP logos inspired by Dead Phoenix's Gargoyles + Ponies video (yeah once I get an idea and start doing it, I can't stop). Plus I posted them on Ponibooru with Youtube link included so it might get your video a little more attention.

JdkLnm.png

iV9POm.png

eWOfYm.png

Real size is much bigger.

Also

1AwPmm.png

Just trying to find a good font that matches the "Steven Spielberg Presents" so I can swap it out with Laura Faust just for a little touch.

well shit... I'd add it to my video, but I only have one other thing I think I might want to change, not sure if i want to upload it again just for that. I'll look into it tomorrow, maybe I'll feel like it then and maybe find some other ways to touch it up, not like I'm doing anything else
(other then pony rping(a phoenix...) on synctube... *sobs softly into his hands* I need a life, or job, or both)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom