• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxSpirit

CHEEZMO™ said:
the dangerous combination of copious amounts of alcohol, major girl troubles and a small scale existential crisis have left me borderline

Cut he booze and switch to something else. Yeah, I know the sad state of afairs in that regard. Still, booze actually blows when you are feeling down because it makes you even downer >.<

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ultimoo said:
@ZealousD: I wish I had a PSP, so many good rpgs on it. also, no pony avatar? :(

You're not sporting one, either!

And yeah, Spike will be retired until Season 2 starts.

jogarrr

For some reason I can never finish Tales games. Vesperia, Symphonia, Abyss, I've played but never finished. I'm pretty sure I put over 100 hours into both Vesperia and Symphonia too.

The last one I've beaten was Tales of Legendia.

Mirimar

Foxix said:
Still getting caught up with this thread haha, you guys might see some necromancy quotes from me, that being said...

Yeaaahhh..... I don't know how I keep finding this shitstuff but I actually found that guys deviantart page. There's some funny stuff on there but my god.... ugh. Just ugh. It's like a self contained midnight equestria. For the sake of our sanity I won't link to it for obvious reason but for those who are interested just search for kloudmutt on DA.

*shudder*

Lick fetish

OMG Aero

Ultimoo said:
don't worry, it's not like they were watching a good episode or anything. :D
Griffon the Brush-Off is a good episode.
wwvH3.jpg

Foxix said:
I wasn't aware that was a thing.
On the internet everything is a fetish.

Foxix Von

Pandaman said:
mmmm, lickestia.

I have this amazing mental image of you freaking out and right click > saving everything in sight right now.

I'm secretly just jealous of how amazing your pony folder must be compared to mine

Foxix Von

OMG Aero said:
Haha this is awesome. I love that Hasbro essentially made an official PMV, I hope they do more.

We don't go out of Community until there is news big enough for a new thread, so if we hit 20k posts here then we'll get OT2 in Community and then OT3 in Off-Topic when the second series starts I guess.
In other news, dear god what have I become?
konFr.jpg

I've been trying to find these locally :mad: where did you get those?

EDIT: Woops =/ didn't realize I was posting after myself. I feel sort of jerky now :(

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™ said:
The tiny ponies?

I try to save some of them but there's quite a few. I wanna know too.

Well specifically the ones with plastic hair. The only type I can find around here are the standard combable hair types that are horrifically off model.

OMG Aero

Foxix said:
I've been trying to find these locally :mad: where did you get those?

EDIT: Woops =/ didn't realize I was posting after myself. I feel sort of jerky now :(
The ones that I got specifically are from blind bags which contain a random pony out of 24. As far as I know, the blind bags are only available in certain parts of Europe right now (Mainly Germany I think) so if you want some of them and you don't live there your best bet is eBay, where I got them from. Obviously with eBay though there is a chance they might cost way too much or you might get a bargain. However, the same Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Twilight and Rainbow Dash models from the blind bags are available separately in America at a place called Big Lots, so if you live in America and are brave enough to buy them in person, you could try there.
CHEEZMO™ said:
The tiny ponies?

I try to save some of them but there's quite a few. I wanna know too.
The pony emoticons were made by a guy called kefkafloyd, there's an imgur album of them here. There are also a few other ones on the MLP subreddit.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Aero said:
As far as I know, the blind bags are only available in certain parts of Europe right now (Mainly Germany I think.
wait what? I'll try to find them tomorrow. Where did you get that information?

OMG Aero

Bufbaf said:
wait what? I'll try to find them tomorrow. Where did you get that information?
Well I dealt with 4 different eBay sellers to get a set of five and 3 of the 4 were in Germany and one of them specifically said to me that he bought them there (The other guy was from Estonia). Not to mention that I came across a lot of listings while searching and the vast majority were from German sellers.
If you do happen to find the blind bags where you are, take a look at this, by lifting the flap on the back of the bag and checking the number with the list on that page you can apparently tell which pony is in the bag. Also you should get a Fluttershy that I can buy off you because all the eBay ones go for ridiculous amounts of money.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
OMG Aero said:
Also you should get a Fluttershy that I can buy off you because all the eBay ones go for ridiculous amounts of money.
Oh come on, if I really find a Fluttershy, I'll be happy to send it to you :)
Friendship is magic!

Foxix Von

Pankaks said:
I miss his creepy obsession over Natalie Portman. It was funny at times.

And Constanza, and Greatness Gone, and that one guy with an animated Miaymoto avatar.

/momentofsilence

And let's not forget Crushed.

He was so funny ;_;

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Bronibooru just went down because of bandwidth problems, even though they problem they'll be back within a few days.

Now, where will I get my pre-filtered fanart fix?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so myke, did you get tired of the gaffer ponies in light of the pony maker?

/obvious shameless attempt to guilt you into making more.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Pandaman said:
so myke, did you get tired of the gaffer ponies in light of the pony maker?

/obvious shameless attempt to guilt you into making more.
No, I really want to do them, but I dedicated last wednesday and thursday to my kid's birthday, and spent the last three days wrestling with Mr. Ikea.

AND I'M STILL NOT DONE! ;_;

I'm sketching Foxix's as I type.

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
No, I really want to do them, but I dedicated last wednesday and thursday to my kid's birthday, and spent the last three days wrestling with Mr. Ikea.

You get either friendship or family. Choose one, and choose wisely

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! I literally have no idea what you could possibly make out of my username but this will surely be awesome.

Foxix said:
You get either friendship or family. Choose one, and choose wisely

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! I literally have no idea what you could possibly make out of my username but this will surely be awesome.

Fox+Pony....
Hmm.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Myke Greywolf said:

<3 i dream of the season 2 ot having a huge banner of gaffer ponies.

Parham

Banned
Foxix said:
Speaking of people hiding their love for ponies, I just clicked on the steam gifting thread here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394003&page=14 and saw that Azentium is rocking a pinkie pie avatar. I didn't recognize the username so I checked out the list of posters and sure enough that cat has never posted in here before.

If you've been lurking this thread and are reading this now, what's up dawg? And welcome!
Hello!

Foxix Von

azentium said:

OH SNAP! Heyo! How are you! How long have you been tailing this thread anyway? Have you not posted because you're just really behind in the thread, I mean... that was a pretty old post.

AceBandage said:
9 tailed ponyfox.

Or some kind of hermit pony I guess, or... something? Not a whole lot you can do with the number nine. You could just take the name as Foxix and completely lose the nine bit. I have no idea how my username is supposed to be pronounced anyway. It can go either way I guess.

Calpain

Here's a dose of pony related news for you guys. I was browsing around CNN to see what horrible things were happening in the world today and I came across ponies in the Entertainment section of the site. Apparently CNN found the Katy Perry parody commercial and did a little story on it.
Katy Perry Parody Article

Kind of cool to see stuff like that end up on a big news site.

Parham

Banned
Foxix said:
OH SNAP! Heyo! How are you! How long have you been tailing this thread anyway? Have you not posted because you're just really behind in the thread, I mean... that was a pretty old post.
I have been following the thread since early March, but didn't have the chance to reply to your post until today. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom