• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

azentium said:
I have been following the thread since early March, but didn't have the chance to reply to your post until today. :p

I always wonder how many other hidden bronies we've got lurking around here. *shiftyeyes*

I think now that you're in here someone is probably gonna demand a pony ranking haha. Unless you've already done that. I'm still like 500 posts behind reading this thread.

Narag

Foxix said:
I always wonder how many other hidden bronies we've got lurking around here. *shiftyeyes*

I think now that you're in here someone is probably gonna demand a pony ranking haha. Unless you've already done that. I'm still like 500 posts behind reading this thread.

I figure you'll have more pop up once the irrational pony hate dies down, the show is a bit more accepted, and they realize the thread was moved to community.

Honestly, 90% of GAF could give a shit if you like MLP. The only problem is from the few that have sticks crammed so far up their asses that they explode over it being posted outside of this topic.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Foxix said:
See panda? Ace knows what's up.
mJfVc.jpg

G-Fex

AceBandage said:
Honestly, 90% of GAF could give a shit if you like MLP. The only problem is from the few that have sticks crammed so far up their asses that they explode over it being posted outside of this topic.

Keep the ponies in the barn...um...farm...fenced off place where ponies are kept.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AceBandage said:
That's an odd ability for Trixie to have.
She should have tokens that would increase her attack based on target attacker's own strength.
nah, because her abilities are all for show. if trixie got stronger based on who she faced, she'd have actually beaten an ursa. instead her ability reflects that at the end of the day she's more an annoyance than a threat.

Pandaman said:
nah, because her abilities are all for show. if trixie got stronger based on who she faced, she'd have actually beaten an ursa. instead her ability reflects that at the end of the day she's more an annoyance than a threat.

Tap 1 Land: Target Pony now has Summoning Sickness.

That would be a better ability.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AceBandage said:
Tap 1 Land: Target Pony now has Summoning Sickness.

That would be a better ability.
nah because the ursa obviously had the threat of trampling over trixies abilities, summoning sickness would mean she could stop an ursa.

Pandaman said:
nah because the ursa obviously had the threat of trampling over trixies abilities, summoning sickness would mean she could stop an ursa.

Ursas can't be effected by Summoning Sickness. They're legendaries, after all.

tiff

Banned
Calpain said:
Here's a dose of pony related news for you guys. I was browsing around CNN to see what horrible things were happening in the world today and I came across ponies in the Entertainment section of the site. Apparently CNN found the Katy Perry parody commercial and did a little story on it.
Katy Perry Parody Article

Kind of cool to see stuff like that end up on a big news site.
Holy hell the comments are a total brony invasion.

Parham

Banned
Foxix said:

For what it's worth, I haven't posted in this thread before simply because I don't have much to add to the discussion and just enjoy reading what other bronies have to say. There might be other lurkers who feel the same.

Edit: Typo

Foxix Von

azentium said:
For what it's worth, I haven't posted in this thread before simply because I don't have much to add to the discussion and enjoy just reading what other bronies have to say. I'm sure there might be other lurkers who feel the same.

Whoa. Wait. Hold the phone.

There is legitimate discussion taking place in here?

tiff

Banned
azentium said:
For what it's worth, I haven't posted in this thread before simply because I don't have much to add to the discussion and enjoy just reading what other bronies have to say. I'm sure there might be other lurkers who feel the same.
I get that feeling for some threads but not really this one. I had like 170 posts in this thread before I even saw the show.

Pandaman said:
:(
they removed mana burn bro.

my power surge deck was ruined.

Oh, I'm sure they completely destroyed all the old rules.
Ah, the days of Boy Scouts playing MTG in a cabin in the woods for hours on end.
So much fun.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Thnikkaman said:
Wouldn't Rarity would be white alignment? Miscontrue that aaall you want!
swamp is not evil remember. swamp is enlightened self interest.

white is applejack:
OFH8F.jpg

orderly, but willing to be destructive for a 'greater good'.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Pandaman said:
swamp is not evil remember. swamp is enlightened self interest.

white is applejack:
orderly, but willing to be destructive for a 'greater good'.
White isn't necessarily for a greater good, it's for order and perfection that can border on the overzealous (dressmaking). White characters in MTG can be tyrants you see.

/differingopinions

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Thnikkaman said:
White isn't necessarily for a greater good, it's for order and perfection that can border on the overzealous (dressmaking). White characters in MTG can be tyrants you see.

/differingopinions
indeed, thats why it was in quotation marks.

Overpowered as hell...
no kidding, a full land resuffle with a 1 color casting restriction? i was thinking of making it that the new lands had to be plains, but it felt too wordy.
1xB6a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom