• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
Oh, Foxix. I'm hating the sketch I did for you. I'm torn between scrapping the whole thing and do it over, or hope it will look better after vector conversion.

That's a degree of devotion I hope I never achieve.

:(

To be fair though, as I stated earlier, my username doesn't give much to work with. I'm curious what you went with/might start over with. Regardless I really look forward to whenever one of them gets finished :D

cheezmeister said:
What the fuck is going on in here?

D:

Really, really bad baking and some very, very bad taste in soda.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Foxix said:
:(
To be fair though, as I stated earlier, my username doesn't give much to work with. I'm curious what you went with/might start over with.
It's not the concept, it's the execution. I'm just not that good an artist, even though I demand a lot from myself.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Foxix said:
I know exactly how that feels.
I'll just keep trying until I get something decent, and learn while I'm at it. I'm a stubborn person, and I hope I don't get frustrated before that happens. I just ask for a little patience, and don't think I've forgotten you. :)

Stage On

Ponies...the scourge of humanity. These mysterious beings appeared out of the blue one day, systematically whipping out cities and threatening the extinction of all mankind.

rainbow_beam_cannon_by_workingorder-d3fopgb.png

Immune to conventionally weaponry, humanity's only hope for survival is to use the pony's own power against them in the form of a biomechanical mecha known as Evponyion

ponygelion_unit_one_by_rengaulen-d3ce2f7.png

...Somehow I feel that End of Evponyion would end on a much happier note then the real Eva did since The humans would make friends with the Ponies in the long run. Thought I bet the human ponies we see in pictures now would have came from episode 26 of the series.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Stage On said:
...Somehow I feel that End of Evponyion would end on a much happier note then the real Eva did since The humans would make friends with the Ponies in the long run. Thought I bet the human ponies we see in pictures now would have came from episode 26 of the series.
XD XD XD

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New page!

u7eKBl.jpg

xNP8el.jpg

And a classic Trollestia to top it off:

50G99.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
the terrain is like a cross between a konachan and a deviantart.
it is dark.. i see artwork in the distance and campfires surrounded by shadowy figures telling stories.
the air is thick with the smell of incense and... astroglide?

wait...
there is movement close to me.

someone has found me.
something.

wait...

its pluto. its pluto the disney dog. i was worried there for a minute. it's pluto and... oh. and he's reciting poetry.

he has friends... i see them now. some small, others fairly large, animal creatures like him. they're inviting me to a nearby campfire. they're all around me now. i think i'll go with them.

OH MY GO

Oh noes! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET LIKE ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMALS IN A SEXUAL WAY!?!?!? I have never heard of such a thing and am frankly shocked and appalled!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Amibguous Cad said:
Oh noes! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET LIKE ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMALS IN A SEXUAL WAY!?!?!? I have never heard of such a thing and am frankly shocked and appalled!
just because your avatar is a redhead doesn't mean you have to act sarcastic.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Pandaman said:
it is dark.. i see artwork in the distance and campfires surrounded by shadowy figures telling stories.

wait...

someone has found me.
something.

wait...

its pluto. its pluto the disney dog. i was worried there for a minute. it's pluto and... oh. and he's reciting poetry.

he has friends... i see them now. some small, others fairly large, animal creatures like him. they're inviting me to a nearby campfire. they're all around me now. i think i'll go with them.

OH MY GO

Gy1kO.gif

Amibguous Cad said:
THIS.

C'mon guys, be nice.
Read some Usagi Yojimbo and realize it is possible to draw animals and not be freaky deaky.

Furry talk (pro or con) is a deep rabbit hole of derailment that will absolutely kill the OT if we get too accustomed to it being mentioned.

It was a funny joke in the comic.

Neki

Regulus Tera said:
I thought Ookami-kun was the only furry here.
only one out of the closet at least, lawl.
Can't believe so many of you never heard of Furaffinity.
To be fair, I haven't been big in animation or anime since right now. The last anime I watched was Naruto (
lol don't hate me
). Otherwise, most of my time is spent gaming, on GAF, or watching ponies. ;)

Pandaman said:

wait...

someone has found me.
something.

wait...

OH MY GO

We've lost Kurt Russell, dammit!

Chuck

Still without luck
Most of us understand those who call themselves furries and their kind of lifestyle.

Yu-Gi-Oh is still stupid, though.

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
Most of us understand those who call themselves furries and their kind of lifestyle.

shots fired, incoming mind crush threat. INCOOOOOOMING.

G-Fex

Regulus Tera said:
I thought Ookami-kun was the only furry here.

I've seen things cause the last friends I had were furrs, since then I told them how much I despised their ways and their art and everything they stand for, and said they were enemies from now on to me.

To hell with them, but I've seen things I wish I could unsee.

ChuckNoLuck said:

KrhZbl.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ChuckNoLuck said:

The show is pretty stupid, but I rather play a match of Yu-Gi-Oh! than one of Magic.

BEYBLADE > *

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Eh, I may like FA because it has some of my favorite artists, but yeah that place is a shithole. I don't even care about DA any more since the artist I watch there has stopped submitting stuff.

I tend to prefer pixiv now! :D

With that said, anthro ponies = bad bad bad and you should feel bad for even trying to look for it!

Chuck

Still without luck
Ookami-kun said:
Eh, I may like FA because it has some of my favorite artists, but yeah that place is a shithole. I don't even care about DA any more since the artist I watch there has stopped submitting stuff.

I tend to prefer pixiv now! :D

With that said, anthro ponies = bad bad bad and you should feel bad for even trying to look for it!

So, Google tells me that there is an "Ookami-kun" user on Furaffinity. I'm still too scared to click on it though...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
meltingparappa said:
It's just a deviantart-esque site for furry art. I know that implies a LOT, but there aren't any surprises beyond what you'd imagine.

You underestimate my imagination. I'm imagining some pretty sick shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom