• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to that chronological episode order timeline?

Did it get finished with all the episodes?

also human ponies forever

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Slamtastic said:
Whatever happened to that chronological episode order timeline?

Did it get finished with all the episodes?

also human ponies forever

It largely depended on the development of Twilights powers combined with the progression of the seasons.

Problem is, considering that the seasons are controlled by the ponies themselves, it's neigh unreliable at best.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
TVTropes has a nice scale.

bese2d.png

I thought kemonomimi/ear-type characters are much worse than furries because they pretty much imply they want to bang an animal, as long as they pretend it's human

Chuck

Still without luck
I agree with most of those, but Rarity would not drive an Aston Martin. She'd drive something of an overprice piece of crap. Mercedes, perhaps?

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
I agree with most of those, but Rarity would not drive an Aston Martin. She'd drive something of an overprice piece of crap. Mercedes, perhaps?
On her kind of salary? How could she afford it?

Whogie

Scooter fits, but alternatively for Twilight, a Prius would fit her. Hybrid and kind of plain.
94su5.jpg

And I think Rarity would go for something more regal than sporty. Lincoln comes to mind.
3Rn32.jpg

Neki

applejack looks hot, unless her face turns out to be a man's, then it's just weird.

also, I've never browsed GAF during E3, what happens? Are there that many people browsing GAF? D: Anyone have rough numbers? :O

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Oh, PonyGAF. Two more pages of drama and randomness, you bring light to my life. My only regret is that I always get in late and with nothing left to say.

ThreeSix said:
What kind of rides would the ponies have?
Now, this is interesting. I'm going only with vehicles available in my country and that are actually within a normal human pony's finantial possibilities.

Twilight: She's not very social, but very practical, so I agree that she would go with a scooter. Not a Piaggio Vespa, since she's is not very trend-conscious. I'm thinking of a Honda Lead, for instance.

Applejack: As ThreeSix said, a pickup truck, like a Nissan Navara. She probably also needs a larger (but still not very big) cargo truck, like a Renault Master Chassis.

Pinkie Pie: A pink convertible. If we're talking modern cars, I'd say a custom-painted Volvo C70 Cabriolet.

Rainbow Dash: Something fast and flashy, but not too expensive - after all, she's just a weather pony - maybe an Audi TT Roadster.

Fluttershy: She rides a bicycle around, because she has driving phobia. She asks Applejack for help whenever she needs to carry something large.

Rarity: With all the jewels she gathers, she most certainly has the possibility of acquiring something more expensive and befitting her beauty and class. A Mercedes Benz S Class would fit the bill.

Ark

Jintor said:
In the grand spirit of further dividing the herd...

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/ee44dbd73183b8829a12dedfdb63cc43/18636%20-%20apple_jack%20C4tspajamas%20cosplay%20Fluffikitten%20human%20pinkie_pie.JPG[IMG][/QUOTE]

Further proof that Applejack is the best character.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Choppasmith said:
I mentioned this bit of dialog from Super Hero Squad a few pages back. Finally matched it up with Ponies. Pretty quick and unpolished, but I've been preparing for my Hawaiian vacation. I'll be gone a week.
It's funny. :)

Choppasmith, I had an avocado to try your Fluttershy shake recipe, but I let it spoil because I was always so busy during last week. :(

Now I have to buy another one.

Myke Greywolf said:
It's funny. :)

Choppasmith, I had an avocado to try your Fluttershy shake recipe, but I let it spoil because I was always so busy during the last week. :(

Now I have to buy another one.

Thanks. I know what you mean, Avocados can be a bitch. The same thing happens to me.

OMG Aero

ThreeSix said:
July 30th is a Saturday. If we keep doing Synchtube streams on Saturdays without missing a single one, that week we'll be watching The Cutie Mark Chronicles, the episode where we learn that the main gang were destined to be friends from the start.
This is god damn fate.
ThreeSix said:
I think it's just as big as and the mods are as ruthless as you've heard. I'm seriously considering going with a non pony avatar while it's going on.
I think people are going to be too preoccupied with talking about video games to take note of avatars and go off topic about them, especially when the staff are going to watch the E3 threads like a hawk
because they can't watch them like a griffon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom