• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
G-Fex said:
No Jintor, you are the ponies

Are you sure about that?

EYGv0l.jpg

What have I done?

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
I'll just keep trying until I get something decent, and learn while I'm at it. I'm a stubborn person, and I hope I don't get frustrated before that happens. I just ask for a little patience, and don't think I've forgotten you. :)
Don't sweat it! I'm super appreciative you even took a shot at it in the first place. Like I said I've toooootaallly been there. Take all the time you need/work on someone else's or another project or something if need be. It's really, really not a problem. I'd be more upset if you ended up feeling pressured and weren't having fun.

If that's the case then shame on you D:<

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
ChuckNoLuck said:
So, Google tells me that there is an "Ookami-kun" user on Furaffinity. I'm still too scared to click on it though...

Not me, I use a different username. :p

(Although if you know me well enough I tend to use four or five usernames)

So I thought I'd reread the first few pages of this thread. Kind of amusing seeing thread regulars first reactions "Hey! This is pretty good!". And Jenga's towering post count.

I didn't post anything at the start, but I'm pretty sure my reaction to the thread would have been "What the hell", too. Then I read the drama unfold, and watched the show, and soon after adopted a Spike avatar.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Uchip said:
u dont like this one? lol

It doesn't help fight the perception that PonyGAF is full of furries!
We only have a few.

Uchip said:
so this is how ponygaf gets when they are deprived of their show

It reminds me a lot of the Madoka thread back when the last two episodes had been indefinitely delayed.

Uchip

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
It doesn't help fight the perception that PonyGAF is full of furries!
We only have a few.

It reminds me a lot of the Madoka thread back when the last two episodes had been indefinitely delayed.

im not really part of ponygaf
and im using this because my chopper got me called a furry
decided to humor the internets

Neki

You guys are so hateful. G-fex and the rest of you need to stop fighting and accept each other for who they are. :mad: Whether it be furries, yu-gi-oh lovers, pony lovers, pandaman, we're all the same where it counts. on the inside.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
What will happen when this thread reaches post limit? Will we be allowed to make an OT2? I don't really see a point considering there's nothing to discuss...

G-Fex

Ultimoo said:
You guys are so hateful. G-fex and the rest of you need to stop fighting and accept each other for who they are. :mad: Whether it be furries, yu-gi-oh lovers, pony lovers, pandaman, we're all the same where it counts. on the inside.

you couldn't begin to imagine what kind of pony picture lurks in my deck

Regulus Tera said:
What will happen when this thread reaches post limit? Will we be allowed to make an OT2? I don't really see a point considering there's nothing to discuss...
If there's nothing to discuss, why do people keep posting here?

Come 20k posts, there will be a new thread.

Come S2, there will be another new thread, according to the plan anyway.

Neki

ChuckNoLuck said:
Why wouldn't they let us make a OT2?
We could, we'd probably have to be in community until Season 2. then ask for a mod move, but would they request it? hahaha.

:(/

how is this relevant to what I said? lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ChuckNoLuck said:
Why wouldn't they let us make a OT2?
Lack of new episodes have made this thread a cyclical fest of fanart > human-pony fanart > whining > trolls > non-sequitur > fanart again.

A bit like the animu threads!
G-Fex said:
pm plz

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:

Way to blatantly leave us MTG fans out in the cold.

jerk

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Master Milk said:
If there's nothing to discuss, why do people keep posting here?

Come 20k posts, there will be a new thread.

Pretty much this.

Wasn't the community forum made specifically for these kinds of situations?

Regulus Tera said:
Lack of new episodes have made this thread a cyclical fest of fanart > human-pony fanart > whining > trolls > non-sequitur > fanart again.

*Shrug

I'm still having fun.

Foxix Von

Regulus Tera said:

pm plz

I dunno, I'd say there is still stuff happening in the community. I mean did you SEE that dude eat that worm cupcake?

Well that and we're still a community and doing the series re-watch on weekends, I'd say it's worth having a thread to oragnize that in(well outside of maybe the ponygaf facebook group, and yes Cheezy, I'm in there ;D). Besides where else am I supposed to post my human ponies? I don't know anyone on ponychan or ponygoons/even want anything to do with somethingawful.

Neki

Regulus Tera said:

pm plz

if we could remove the human pony fan art part, then I see no problem with this cycle

:D

D:

I honestly don't mind too much, unless you guys image dump the whole page and then stretch it out and then post weird looking ones. :p

G-Fex

Regulus Tera said:

pm plz

Ultimoo said:
We could, we'd probably have to be in community until Season 2. then ask for a mod move, but would they request it? hahaha.

:(/

how is this relevant to what I said? lol

Oh you'll find out, I'm about to post it

http://i.imgur.com/m5oI9.jpg

here you go, consider it a thank you for the yugi pony

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ChuckNoLuck said:
We'll be on OT3 by season 2 if we keep up the rate we're going.

We've had 16,678 posts in 90 days, so that's about... 186.31 posts per day.

We will reach OT3 in 214.696 days, which would be after the second season begins. HAH.

G-Fex said:
Oh you'll find out, I'm about to post it

http://i.imgur.com/m5oI9.jpg

here you go, consider it a thank you for the yugi pony

I thought they would be smitten by her good looks and fall in love with her.

Chuck

Still without luck
Pandaman said:

cheezmo, you're back on top.

B-b-b-b-but I was only kidding. :(

Regulus Tera said:
We've had 16,678 posts in 90 days, so that's about... 186.31 posts per day.

We will reach OT3 in 214.696 days, which would be after the second season begins. HAH..

LNvXjl.png

Then I guess it's time to reach into the shipping folder to speed it up...

Neki

ThreeSix said:
Honestly, PonyGoons is doing a very good job of keeping me interested in the show during the off season, just because it's the best structured forum for the show, and the multiple topics helps me talk about the stuff I'm more interested in with it.

And did something happen to you over at SA that caused that last statement? Some places there are not worth the time of day, but the pony people are some of the nicest on the site from my experience.

Bring some topics from there to here then. As long as we don't get into a discussion about how Applejack is a sore loser and Rainbow Dash is not a cheater, we'll be fine.

Foxix Von

ThreeSix said:
Honestly, PonyGoons is doing a very good job of keeping me interested in the show during the off season, just because it's the best structured forum for the show, and the multiple topics helps me talk about the stuff I'm more interested in with it.

And did something happen to you over at SA that caused that last statement? Some places there are not worth the time of day, but the pony people are some of the nicest on the site from my experience.

No, nothing happened. I'm just a very bitter person when it comes to paying for weird stuff like forum access. I've got a very strict, "never pay for digital download anything unless absolutely necessary" policy that I live by. Last time I spent money on anything like DLC microsoft took the xbox one servers down.

I feel like I might need to clarify. I'm fine with subscription services though, that I can cancel and terminate at my discretion. I also hop around MMO's from time to time. Weird, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom