• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
The number was pretty low because half the people had gone to bed.

At one point we had just over 20 people in, riffing on E3. The real fun, however, starts at night.
Well it was an interesting first foray into there. Started off awkwardly enough when I was trying to make a joke and people were taking me seriously. Stupid alcohol making things funny to only me...

Can anypony turn this into a transparent'd avatar? I'm on a League of Legends kick =P

IT66A.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wait, I thought mods would move OT2 once season 2 is back?

Speaking of Season 2, Jem is also good and should have pony versions!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Why would you guys assume Season 2 won't be in OT?

The thread the last few weeks have shown why it belongs in community, the discussion has long since gone past the show. People discussing E3 and all manner of other non-pony related things.

ThreeSix said:
I was saying that if the second season thread is made here because this thread reaches the reply limit, I wouldn't rely on a mod to move it once Season 2 starts. I could be wrong but the feeling I get in general from them seems unsupportive.

I do agree that with how the conversation has been going in the off season, a move to Community after the season is over would be the right thing, but during the season, the focus will be on the episodes and it would be fine in OT.
If we pm duckroll to move the thread when S2 starts, he will. I'm sure any mod would, actually, because that's what they're supposed to do, regardless of how they feel about the show personally.

When OT2 comes around in a week or so, it's going to be filled with things that don't have anything to do with S2, mainly S1 topics. Instead of moving OT2 (I thought) the plan is to make an OT3. OT2 is going to be cut short, but it'll probably be better for S2 to get a new thread.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
DrForester said:
The next thread should simply be called the Off-Season thread. Not this OT1 and OT2 stuff.
This is a really good idea, good doctor.

"My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - Offseason 1 Thread - We will love and tolerate the shit out of you"

This way, even if for some reason that thread is not moved to OT, we'll have a good pretext to create a new one.

jogarrr

DrForester said:
the discussion has long since gone past the show
Speaking of things that have absolutely nothing to do with MLP, I just got accepted into the beta for some random MMORPG. Now I don't really even like MMO's and this one doesn't even have ponies(wtf?), but I feel like it's my duty to try my best to create a pony character.

So, what I'm asking ponyGAF is: Scootaloo or Apple Bloom?

Hurry ponyGAF, only 17GB(!!) left to download..

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
jogarrr said:
So, what I'm asking ponyGAF is: Scootaloo or Apple Bloom?
Your avatar tells you the answer that your brain isn't willing to.

Big tower comic coming up! No thumbnail because it's awesomecakes and you don't want to have the ending spoiled:

AlVyO.jpg

OMG Aero

Man it seems like I missed a lot during the past two days. The E3 tinychat sounded really fun :(
On the plus side when I visited home to see my friends I got the opportunity to pick up two deliveries to add to my desk.
WKecn.jpg

Now I'm just waiting on the delivery of Pinkie to complete the set. I would be waiting on Fluttershy too but people on eBay are jerks and keep pushing the prices up to illegal amounts of money.
Regulus Tera said:
We should do a hall of shame containing the best posts from this thread as an introduction to the next one.
I still think that for either the next thread or season two's thread, we should go through the early pages of the thread and get quotes from people before they watched the show and then quotes from them later on after they contracted pony fever.
It's great going back to the first few pages and seeing what the thread regulars now said about the show when before they saw it. Especially if they now have a pony avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom