• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakphoon

I edited a small gif:

Z1KI5.gif

have fun :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
careksims said:
As Spike will say, "Looking good!"

It's going to be epic when it's done.

i forgot a lot of stuff so far, and I still plan to include an audience of sorts standing around left and right, consisting of ponified gaffers ^^

This will take FORRRREVERRRRRR :(

Ark

Celestia is just downright awesome.

/salute Buf.

Sorry I haven't been in the tinychat lately, I've been really busy with other commitments :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Here is a FAQ for the Pony fighting game I found on Reddit.

Apparently the devs plan to have online play at some point. Pony-GAF tournament anyone?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ultimoo said:
This is actually real?

Pre-alpha footage

Reddit thread

Dastardly Jerks said:
BUT WHY ARE THE PONIES FIGHTING

Q: No, really. Doesn’t that go against the show’s message?

In Twilight’s words:

"Dear Princess Celestia. Today I learned a valuable lesson.

Sometimes, your friends may be too stubborn to see things your way, but you can always beat some sense and friendship into them. Hard.

Your faithful student Twilight Sparkle.

p.s. How's your eye healing, BTW?, Hope I didn't go too hard on you"

Uchip

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
I imagine it would be similar to the Moe Moe Modern Warfare thread.

as in
the OP would be banned and thread locked?
the guy posted what looked like children being molested...

Ryaaan14

Banned
Ok so I finally gave in and started watching the first ep. Halfway in, and I'm on the fence. Is there a sweet spot where this picks up?

Neki

Ryaaan14 said:
Ok so I finally gave in and started watching the first ep. Halfway in, and I'm on the fence. Is there a sweet spot where this picks up?
Swarm of the Century / Dragonshy are the good episodes. The first two episodes are just lore/background/character set-up, and not really indicative of the tone and atmosphere of the whole show.

2th

Banned
Ryaaan14 said:

the first two episodes are not generally considered good representations of the shows awesomeness. Episode three is good but if you really want something awesome Episode 7 "Dragonshy" is considered the point where you will fall in love.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Would it be bad if I skipped to Dragonshy, and if I like it, resumed from episode 2? Or should I stick it out and let it build up?

Edit: Pinkie Pie owns this show so far, for me.

Neki

Ryaaan14 said:
Would it be bad if I skipped to Dragonshy, and if I like it, resumed from episode 2? Or should I stick it out and let it build up?
There is no real chronological order for MLP, so you can start anywhere you like really. The only ones that have real continuity is Episode 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom