• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanadeus

Banned
Koomaster said:
I cannot wait for the Parent's Day episode. I wonder if we will see any cross breeding between Earth/Pegasus/Unicorn to produce our main cast. It would sort of make sense for Fluttershy to have Earth/Pegasus parents; as while she has wings, she is also very connected to the earth and animals. She doesn't live in the clouds like Rainbow Dash.

Also I wonder if Unicorns can be like Muggle Borns as in Harry Potter? The result of two Earth ponies can sometimes produce a Unicorn.

I'm already too excited thinking about this. :p
Makes me excited!

Will be awesome finding out the details of inter-pony breeding.

Steamlord

Twilight's parents are idiots, Pinkie's parents are completely serious, Fluttershy's parents are big oil executives, Rainbow Dash's parents are couch potatoes, Applejack's parents are city slickers, and Rarity's parents are hobos.

ZealousD said:
Look, I like Pinkie. She's hysterical. But come on man.

Come on.

She ain't no Bugs Bunny. She ain't no Donald or Daffy Duck. She ain't no Goofy. She ain't no Ren nor Stimpy.

Now if you said greatest female cartoon character, I might have let that one slide.

That's only because she's been in much fewer episodes.

Give it a few years. Then people will be saying "Bugs Bunny who?"

Steamlord said:
Twilight's parents are idiots, Pinkie's parents are completely serious, Fluttershy's parents are big oil executives, Rainbow Dash's parents are couch potatoes, Applejack's parents are city slickers, and Rarity's parents are hobos.

The others could be true, but given the rest of AB's family lives on the barn with her, I doubt her parents are city ponies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Flying_Phoenix said:
Then people will be saying "Bugs Bunny who?"

I don't care if you're kidding. That's blasphemy. You're a blasphemer. You speak blasphemy. Go blaspheme somewhere else, blasphemer.

OMG Aero said:
Don't tar everyone with the same brush. Some people just watch the show.

I'm not tarring everybody. I'm one of those people that just watches the show. But people were seriously talking about buying those stupid figurines. =P

Steamlord said:

Haha, you, sir, have made my day. Brohoof.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
wsippel said:
I'm not sure, but those figures seem to be the same that are or were available at McDonalds in the US? It seems there is a matching Fluttershy after all:

20hm2ae.jpg

FiM ponies are not available in Germany, sadly... :(
Im gonna get a happy meal

For my sister. Yeah.

dream

ZealousD said:
I'm not tarring everybody. I'm one of those people that just watches the show. But people were seriously talking about buying those stupid figurines. =P

And doing their hair.

Grown men are talking about buying pony dolls and STYLING THEIR HAIR.

Koomaster

dream said:
And doing their hair.

Grown men are talking about buying pony dolls and STYLING THEIR HAIR.
Child, them pony toys need to get their hair did, fo' real! What else can I do, I ask you?!

*takes out miniature styling tools*

Master Milk said:
You're expressing dislike for Trixie. That response is incorrect.

But she was mean to everypony! And she lied about beating an Ursa Major!

I'm only on episode 8, I'm assuming she returns and gets better?

Kalnos

Banned
People are legitimately talking about styling the hair of a MLP figurine?

I can't tell who's trolling and who's a genuine fan anymore!

Nishastra

Banned
Well, it's worth considering. The toys with... functional hair... look very wrong out of the box, so correctly styling them would obviously be a priority for anyone interested in buying them!

However, I'll probably just stick with the hard plastic ones :p

Angry Fork

What is it with Gaf and the weird little obsessions that pop up once every few weeks? And people share similar avatars, then move on to another obscure/random thing. And my little pony of all shows? What's next powerpuff girls.

We need some kind of power rangers/ninja turtles union to combat this.

Angry Fork said:
What is it with Gaf and the weird little obsessions that pop up once every few weeks? And people share similar avatars, then move on to another obscure/random thing. And my little pony of all shows? What's next powerpuff girls.

H3Vsp.jpg

Angry Fork said:

Wait until Voltron.

Lord_Nergal said:
But she was mean to everypony! And she lied about beating an Ursa Major!

I'm only on episode 8, I'm assuming she returns and gets better?
Nah man, friendship and shit. You gotta look past the pranks to find her motivation. She just wanted to be liked and went about it the wrong way.

The Great and Powerful Trixie is not one to be hated. Embrace the love.

Zomba13

Angry Fork said:

Don't we already have a power ranger thread?

Master Milk said:
Nah man, friendship and shit. You gotta look past the pranks to find her motivation. She just wanted to be liked and went about it the wrong way.

The Great and Powerful Trixie is not one to be hated. Embrace the love.

There is wisdom in what you say. I gotta remember to look at deeper meanings..

OMG Aero

Lord_Nergal said:
Halfway through this Gilda episode.

The Gryphon IS A BITCH.

EDIT : SHE YELLED AT FLUTTERSHY

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523220811/sonicfanon/images/0/09/Rage_Face!.jpg
Everything else is forgiveable but that just crosses the line.

Do do do, gonna pop in and see what PonyGAF is up to... what a stress reliever, this thread full of lunatics.

Angry Fork said:

Did you just diss PPG? I'm sorry, what?

BOOTHISMAN.gif

careksims

Kalnos said:
People are legitimately talking about styling the hair of a MLP figurine?
!

There are some lines I won't cross and that's one of them. The lack of Rainbow in the past episodes(Ep 19 didn't give her a big presence) is kinda bothering me. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Angry Fork said:

Power Puff Girls was badarse.

Angry Fork said:

There's a Power Rangers thread.

Also a Super Sentai one.

careksims said:
There are some lines I won't cross and that's one of them. The lack of Rainbow in the past episodes(Ep 19 didn't give her a big presence) is kinda bothering me. :(

My sister's fav, Applejack hasn't appeared much either which has made her sad. Kinda funny since it's the same VA. Oh well, people were freaking out over the two CMC episodes in a row, I'm sure we'll see them both soon, no problem.

ZealousD

Powerpuff Girls was awesome because of Mojo Jojo.

I have yet to encounter a more entertaining villan ever since.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Angry Fork said:

9voBe.png

daffy

Banned
No matter how many times I listen to it, I cannot stop loving the Winter Wrap Up song!!! Twilight Sparkle solo at the end is just plain amazing!!! Join me bronies as we sing along!!!!

Winter Wrap Up Winter Wrap Ahhhhhp
Let's finish our holiday cheer!
Winter Wrap Up Winter Wrap Ahhhhhhp
Cause tomorrow Spring isss heeeeerre!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
soawesome.png

FTH said:
No matter how many times I listen to it, I cannot stop loving the Winter Wrap Up song!!! Twilight Sparkle solo at the end is just plain amazing!!! Join me bronies as we sing along!!!!

Winter Wrap Up Winter Wrap Ahhhhhp
Let's finish our holiday cheer!
Winter Wrap Up Winter Wrap Ahhhhhhp
Cause tomorrow Spring isss heeeeerre!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today's the first day of spring!

So play that WWU to your heart's content!

ZealousD

FTH said:
No matter how many times I listen to it, I cannot stop loving the Winter Wrap Up song!!!

Shit's been stuck in my head for days.

Quite annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom