• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

KibblesBits said:
Once upon a time there were people who tried to make some other people get upset and act out by acting out. It had worked in other lands and they thought they were clever enough to get it to work again. It didn't.

The End.

Me and Pinkie Pie applaud you, yay tell it again!

Nishastra

Banned
Made myself two Rainbow Dash avatars from The Ticket Master.

fkTsO.png

BricX.gif

My goal is to eventually have two of every main character in my rotation :p

The Super Speed Strut one was a pain in the flank to make.

I'd just like to voice my support for My Little Pony.

I recently found the movie from the 80's that I saw as a child with the Smoos........love it!

Feep

Banned
Once again, not a huge fan of the show, but I can't believe how much hate this thread gets.

JUST DON'T CLICK ON IT, trolls, Jesus, it's not that hard

Feep said:
Once again, not a huge fan of the show, but I can't believe how much hate this thread gets.

Between this, KPop gaf and the unfairly labelled "Creepy"-Gaf I can honestly say most gaf members suck in the tolerance and simply ignoring things they disagree with department. :/

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Hah. I watched the first episode for kicks and curiosity. It's not good by any means, but I personally loved how much of a bitch Twilight Sparkle was, her faces got me some laughs.

Nishastra said:
Yes, we're best off ignoring them completely lest they do manage to screw up this thread irreparably.
Hate all you want, but even if the thread didn't accomplish it's goal, me and another poster just sent off about 20 bucks to the JRC. For me that's good enough.

geeko

Feep said:

It's an easy target, but we have grown strong since the rupture. Honestly I feel every attack on this thread just makes us better and better at dealing with trolls.

Feep

Banned
Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Hate all you want, but even if the thread didn't accomplish it's goal, me and another poster just sent off about 20 bucks to the JRC. For me that's good enough.
Fuck you. You could have easily donated twenty dollars without being a self-righteous asshole.

Sorry, Pony-GAF. Carry on.

Hey bronies. I've seen the three first episodes so far, I love the show's energy, and I'm proud to join your ranks. I'm really busy lately, but I hope I get to see the next episode sooner than later.

Also, if it's still undecided, it would really be wise to remove the current whole Q1/Rule34 nastiness from the OP WIP. Such things have no place in our good-hearted discussion.

Raxus

I was going to anyway. :)
I would like to add I am donating as well. We (MLP posters and I) may not see eye to eye but don't let that detract from donating to help Japan.

Anywho, I won't loiter any longer. Continue on.

KtSlime

I'll match your 20, we're all good sports here. Japan needs our compassion and assistance.

Dai101

Banned
Lord_Nergal said:
Getting back on track, I can't stop listening to Winter Wrap Up. Great, great song.

For me is "Art of the Dress". I love that song, first for Rarity's singing voice and second because i got a couple of friends that are designers and are put on that kind of shit every now and then.

Koomaster

RomanticHeroX said:
1234.jpg

The secret to an enjoyable GAF.
Seriously never realized how much pure bandwagon hate could be generated over this show. I mean, just wow. That ignore button is gonna get a work out. :p

I clicked this thread cause i was bored, then i clicked the youtube link..now i can not stop watching this, and to find out that craig mccracken wife made this is awesome. Also i love flash.

McNum

Lord_Nergal said:
Getting back on track, I can't stop listening to Winter Wrap Up. Great, great song.
I caught myself humming and whistling it when I walking outside this weekend. First real spring weather day here, small piles of melting snow here and there, and what song came to mind? Yeah, Winter Wrap Up. Pretty fitting, really.

Jintor

I simply cannot comprehend how people can accept so many weird things on gaf but can't comprehend that My Little Pony might possibly be kind of alright and is liked by people. I don't get it. What the hell?

Jintor said:
I simply cannot comprehend how people can accept so many weird things on gaf but can't comprehend that My Little Pony might possibly by kind of alright and is liked by people. I don't get it. What the hell?

is your interest masculine and for adults? no? then someone on gaf hates it and feels disturbed by you liking it. ...sigh

on a MLP related note I linked a friend to this thread the other day and now she loves it.I've yet to watch a full episode.

Darte said:
Interestingly enough Flash 8, I woulda thought they'd be using Flash 10 but 2 versions behind and they still pull this off nicely!
Really? Im using flash cs4 at school and the stuff you can do is great if you know what your doing and know the animation principles. I couldnt imagine using anything lower.

daffy

Banned
Wow, that's about the most embarrassing thread I've seen on GAF so far. Using charity to boast your bullshit opinion, ugh ok.

You could've sent off about 20 bucks to the JRC without that turd you call a thread post. Jeez...

quick EDIT: Oh, I see he already bailed out in shame. Awesome.

Jintor

Eh, I'm just glad to see there's about equal numbers of defenders v trolls in the thread, with quite a lot of 'They're not shoving it in your face, so whatever'

G-Fex

Regulus Tera said:
Is it Pony Friday yet?

we need a photoshopped pic of someone like Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash going with the meme "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

It'd be perfect.

Dead Man

So... I have a request. I have very low Pshop skills, hence my same, simple avatar for years, and I haven't watched the show, and probably never will, but if someone could add a pony into my avatar, maybe between the colour cycles, I would supply them with 1 internet. I am just sick of the hate this thread is getting.

Darte

FloppyDelux said:
Really? Im using flash cs4 at school and the stuff you can do is great if you know what your doing and know the animation principles. I couldnt imagine using anything lower.

Last time I touched flash was V4, and I didn't know much about what I was doing, so I could only make a very rough guess about the difference between F8 and F10. D:

KtSlime

Dead Man said:
So... I have a request. I have very low Pshop skills, hence my same, simple avatar for years, and I haven't watched the show, and probably never will, but if someone could add a pony into my avatar, maybe between the colour cycles, I would supply them with 1 internet. I am just sick of the hate this thread is getting.

Like an inserted frame in a film? My first job out of high school was a projectionist, I think I can help you...

Snaku

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Poor Luna

http://i.imgur.com/Lc49U.jpg[IMG]

I would go to your party![/QUOTE]

I've only seen the first two episodes, but...they still ditch her after she returns to normal? That's not cool.

Snaku said:
I've only seen the first two episodes, but...they still ditch her after she returns to normal? That's not cool.

She hasn't showed up again, but word of god is that she'll show up again before the end of the season. Most of the fandom expects her in the season finale.

Zomba13

G-Fex said:
we need a photoshopped pic of someone like Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash going with the meme "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

It'd be perfect.
We need a Pony Day gif, like the Chuck Day/Yvonne Night ones in the Chuck thread.

Also, I find it strange how many people seem so bothered by this thread, the avatars and the posters who like this. We've only shown them love :(
And what's up with so many posters thinking we like this for some creepy reason? Do they just have sick minds or something? Like some people think of an erect penis when they hear the word bone?

Snaku

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
She hasn't showed up again, but word of god is that she'll show up again before the end of the season. Most of the fandom expects her in the season finale.

So is that a shop?

Darte said:
Last time I touched flash was V4, and I didn't know much about what I was doing, so I could only make a very rough guess about the difference between F8 and F10. D:

Im guessing things r harder to do in the lower versions, like keeping the lines in a shape tween from warping, which can be doing using shape helper in cs4, and is apperently new when adobe bought the flash lisence and released flash cs3. But i dont know anything about the older versions so cant say anything but the program is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom