• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Neighbor is Creepy - (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
olimario said:
My room cleaning post was really about my room being clean. This post really is about my creepy neighbor.
If that were true, then you wouldn't have gone out of your way to gratuitously splooge about how gosh darn swell you love slave is in both posts.

Ecrofirt

I'm still convinced she's the new maid and he hasn't told her he takes pictures of her.

Just wait till he overflows the bathtub again and she yells at him.

J2 Cool

Jeez, you guys are harsh. It was funny for awhile but you can't have any real beef with him. Let the guy be happy and flaunt his gf. We're all that thrilled at some point. Good for him

Tre's owning would be devastating for me if his knowledge of the person that I am wasn't so tragically limited. It needs to be said that these threads are nothing more than shared personal experiences. You hear a lot about Christie because every noteworthy experience of mine lately has been shared and impacted by her.

Just because Christie has had a role in my last 2 posts doesn't mean the focus of my post IS her. My room cleaning post was really about my room being clean. This post really is about my creepy neighbor. You guys really stretch to see the worst in someone and really take a lot of liberty in deciding other people's intentions.

i'm down with being proud of your gf and loving her whatever, but dude its obvious to anyone with half a brain that you're going OUT OF YOUR WAY to mention her. why did you even need to bring her up in detail in this post? why couldn't your original posting have read like this:

"My neighbor is the creepiest guy on the planet. He sits in his driveway and garage ALL day talking on the phone.
When I go to walk Christie Elaine to her truck, he tried to hide behind the fence or the brick column and he stares at us.

Anyone else have creepy neighbors?"

but no, you have to include some cheesy line your gf said (or that you made up she said who knows or cares). it's just weak dude. i know you can say "hey im posting you dont have to read it!" but this is a forum, of course threads will be read if they sound interesting. tre already put a hurtin on you so thats all im going to say.

p.s. not that i would wish someones relationship go bad for whatever reason, but can you imagine whats going to happen when these 2 break up? oh man

I think this thread is perfectly harmless. There's nothing wrong if he wants to spread the happiness a little, even if some of you cynical folks who seem intent on wallowing in misery want to interpret it as gloating.

I think some of you people have issues of your own to deal with.

karasu

Seriously. We've had post pics of your girlfriend threads, endless fap threads, endless mentioning of shit in peoples personal lives, whether it was a shit they took or a fight with their father. Why people are so offended is beyond me. If you weren't posting here, chances are the thread would have died.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. not that i would wish someones relationship go bad for whatever reason, but can you imagine whats going to happen when these 2 break up? oh man
Um, Olimario already stated he loves her, so that's not even a possibility FMT, sorry to burst your bubble, sport.

Docpan

She's been seeing someone on the side. The crazy neighbor, no less.

Can't wait for the multiple 10+ page threads and reposts of #GA conversations. Shuri style.

Koshiro

olimario said:
And while it seems a bad and creepy situation, it's made better by Christie. She'll scream out "That was so FUCKING HOT! When are we going to FUCK again?!".
Or she'll (after having taken off her bra inside to get more comfortable) swing her bra around, get in her truck, and then roll down the window and yell back to me "I left my thong inside by the couch, could you toss that in the wash for me?".
LOL

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
bootyshake.gif

I wonder what lubricant she uses to make her butt cheeks slide against each other so smoothly o_O

human5892

Queen of Denmark
I thought Oli's post was interesting, especially since I have had a creepy neighbor or two in my lifetime. He mentioned his girlfriend because he's obviously proud of her/their relationship -- so what?

Erm, I mean, "OLIMARIO YOU FAGGOT YOU LOVE YER GIRLFRIEND DON'T TLEL US ABOUT IT YOU LOSER!!!! HAR HURN"

Guzim

Ninja Scooter said:
i know who he's talking to...

creepneighbor.jpg

"yeah, its that fucking creepy olimario guy, he's staring at me and taking pictures again. I want you to come over and make him lick the base of it."

phonecall.jpeg

"The base of what?"

creepneighbor.jpg

"IT."

phonecall.jpeg

"Ahh yes...IT."
Liberace is the man. Take this poster for example:
pp0937.jpg

ourumov

Guys guys... don't be so harsh. I expect great things in the future... just think of the breakup thread.

It will begin this way:

" Do you remember the creepy neighbour ??" Well...he wasn't so creepy...the motherfucker was fucking Christie Elaine when I wasn't at home... Oh damn...now I understand those calls and all those jokes she did...They were laughing at me in my face..."

human5892 said:
I thought Oli's post was interesting, especially since I have had a creepy neighbor or two in my lifetime. He mentioned his girlfriend because he's obviously proud of her/their relationship -- so what?

Erm, I mean, "OLIMARIO YOU FAGGOT YOU LOVE YER GIRLFRIEND DON'T TLEL US ABOUT IT YOU LOSER!!!! HAR HURN"

Jesus, I can't believe you almost forgot where you were. ;)

BTW Josh, get your ass back to home base or I'm going to drop you like third period french.

Also take note that I only have the "Red Eye" effect in one of my eyes. It's because I am blind in my right eye, and have a glass prosthesis in there. Talk about red eye reduction. Just get a glass one.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Mmmmmm

Something about Oli's eyebrows is weird...

Something about her legs is making me want to tear that skirt off...

kablooey

ScientificNinja said:
I think this thread is perfectly harmless. There's nothing wrong if he wants to spread the happiness a little, even if some of you cynical folks who seem intent on wallowing in misery want to interpret it as gloating.

I think some of you people have issues of your own to deal with.

I wouldn't really mind it so much if oli just admitted that purpose of these threads were to show off his girlfriend. I mean, everyone does stuff like this, but usually it isn't under the guise of something silly like talking about a creepy neighbor. Come clean, oli. :p

Sai

kablooey said:
I wouldn't really mind it so much if oli just admitted that purpose of these threads were to show off his girlfriend. I mean, everyone does stuff like this, but usually it isn't under the guise of something silly like talking about a creepy neighbor. Come clean, oli. :p
Everybody would still call him an attention whore though. It's a lose-lose situation for oli, unfortunately. :(

You mofos mean as hell. ;(

rude.jpg

"Why don't all you gangly, out of shape, redneck little nintendo fanboys turn around, so i can show this lady what a REAL man is all about!"

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
us.jpg

Cute butt, great legs. I can't blame him for boasting, though I also wouldn't make it a point to post pictures of my girl in a video game forum of all places. But hey, I'm the paranoid, jealous type...

bjork

Ninja Scooter said:
rude.jpg

"Why don't all you gangly, out of shape, redneck little nintendo fanboys turn around, so i can show this lady what a REAL man is all about!"

Rick Rude is a sexy man.

Or... was. RIP, Rick. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom