• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Neighbor is Creepy - (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Oh man, I was going to suggest she posts, but it was too cruel.

This never ends well.

Unless your boyfriend is an admin.

yeah his girlfriend sounds kinda sleezy just by saying that kinda stuff. Or tryin to hard to be cute or funny. Even though she is pretty she still is two thumbs down

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Maybe that's just her sense of humor? She sounds like a pretty all-right girl to me.

Ah, who am I kidding -- women should be seen and not heard! GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN!

human5892 said:
Maybe that's just her sense of humor? She sounds like a pretty all-right girl to me.

Ah, who am I kidding -- women should be seen and not heard! GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN!

yeah but just i've seen that humor before in many girls. Maybe she is one in a million, but the ones i know like that are sluttier.

Hooker said:
Haha, go take a look at "our newest member" ;)
Haha, I was wondering what oli's girlfriend would have to say about all this whoring...

springer.jpg

"Let's bring her on out!"

Mason

LOL, I'm guessing joke character

And Lathentar, you forgot some.

ceh1.jpg

ceh7.jpg

And don't she look sexy in this one, boys?!

01.jpg

3phemeral

human5892 said:

I'd have to agree -- I have a bunch of friends joke around in the same way. Doesn't necessarily mean that they're some oddly misbehaved delinquent incapable of self-control. Some people just need to stop being so uptight ^_^

Mason

Looks like she's pregnant, too. Check out the Dorito and peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Can't wait for the "Has anybody else ever had a black child?" thread.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Mason said:
Looks like she's pregnant, too. Check out the Dorito and peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

:LOL

Jesus, Mason, you're on a roll today.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Mason said:

And then the child came out but it was BLACK! Christine Elaine said she had no idea, and she was so gorgeous in that hospital robe all sweaty and cute. It was there that I realized I loved her, even though I've still been saving my first time for her. Maybe our new black child can watch our love grow.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Ecrofirt said:
How old is that last picture?

She looks, well um, different to say the least.

That's what she looks like without the Photoshop assistance. Seriously, look at all the other pictures. She's almost glowing in each one and we know that has nothing to do with Oli.

Docpan

Honestly, oli, you've posted way too many pictures of your girlfriend. Does she know that she's being plastered all over the forum for tons of horny guys to see?

I suggest you stop. I know you're happy, hell I would be too... Just keep your personal life to yourself.

MC Safety

Mason said:

Terrible.

I laughed out loud. It was teh lol.

olimario

Banned
That 'I <3 Dinos' pic isn't her. That's my friend Emily.
And I didn't post any of these pictures of her. Somebody dug into my webspace and found them all. Thanks a lot, you sleuth jackasses.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
olimario said:
That 'I <3 Dinos' pic isn't her. That's my friend Emily.
And I didn't post any of these pictures of her. Somebody dug into my webspace and found them all. Thanks a lot, you sleuth jackasses.

No problem. Maybe you could pull an Olimario on me.

fart

Savant
someone in chat said this thread was as funny as the last one. it's not. no longer funny, just retarded. and that's about oli.

This IS a bit on the side of worship, isn't it?

I mean, I just post pictures of random Swedish soccer girls on the forum. Not anyone I'm dating.

I'm keepin' it anonymous!

Acrylamid

Ferrio said:
I expect great things in the future... just think of the breakup thread.
I really don't understand all the hate and cynicism in this thread.
Imagine a situation where a well-known poster is father of a new born child and talks about some of his experiences and posts a few pics ... I doubt anyone would answer "Shut up, billions of people had babies before you" or "just think of when the kid's old enough to raise a quarrel".
I also don't believe that he's trying to boast, he's simply expressing his happiness and IMO it's sad that most people try to tear it to pieces just to feel superior.

Acrylamid said:
I also don't believe that he's trying to boast, he's simply expressing his happiness and IMO it's sad that most people try to tear it to pieces just to feel superior.

They're not doing it to feel superior, they're doing it to justify their loneliness.

Socreges

Banned
olimario is fairly transparent. But I'd rather have fun with it, rather than dramatically rip into him, a la Tre

ceh1.jpg

You can just tell what she's thinking:

"Great, more pictures. I just know he's going to run to his computer now and show these to all those losers on GAF......"

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Is this getting a bit sad for anyone else yet? It was originally pretty funny, a few good zings but now the joke has kind of been killed and it's pretty much flat out mean.

Fusebox

Banned
The girl in those pics is really, really cute and she seems really nice. Anyone trying to diss her based on these photos is a sad, sad GAFer.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Fusebox said:
The girl in those pics is really, really cute and she seems really nice. Anyone trying to diss her based on these photos is a sad, sad GAFer.

If you would read the thread, you'd notice no one has dissed the girl. In fact, I believe they've all been compliments.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Fusebox said:

But I thought being a sad, sad individual was one of the necessary qualifications for being a member...

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
kablooey said:
Which is why you're still a junior member. Tut tut. ;)

You don't know me! (runs away to create new avatars to win the approval of others)

Hellraizah

Peter Moore :
peter-moore.jpg

"It's great to have olimario on board, so he can pop the cherry of little virgins, and then, we, the xbots can take them from there and show them what a true man is"

Insertia

olimario said:
That's my friend Emily.
And I didn't post any of these pictures of her.

You should ditch the other bitch and pick up on Emily because she looks cool, for a chick...with the exception of putting doritio's on peanut butter and jelly.

*vomits*

ToyMachine228 said:
Also take note that I only have the "Red Eye" effect in one of my eyes. It's because I am blind in my right eye, and have a glass prosthesis in there. Talk about red eye reduction. Just get a glass one.
I'll be damned if I'm falling for that one again.
terminator.gif

Mason

Acrylamid said:
I really don't understand all the hate and cynicism in this thread.
Imagine a situation where a well-known poster is father of a new born child and talks about some of his experiences and posts a few pics ... I doubt anyone would answer "Shut up, billions of people had babies before you" or "just think of when the kid's old enough to raise a quarrel".

I don't think having a child is really as trivial as walking your girlfriend to her truck or cleaning your room.

One of those things is a life-altering experience, two of them are not.

Besides, it's all in jest.

Triumph

Banned
Pffft. I've been kicking Olimario before kicking Olimario was cool. I'm not about to stop NOW when he's essentially handing us the bullets to shoot him with.

B'z-chan

Banned
Creepy neighbors can really freak me out. Our neighbors here are moving and Marcus keeps looking into my room at me from his lawn chair at 4 in the morning. Its freaking me out and i'll look over my shoulder outside from time to time and find him smoking and he just nods with his dreads. Thank god there moving. Cause its uncomfortable to see a guy laugh and talk to himself at that late of an hour.

But ah Gary i'm happy for you and i know how you feel, been there, screwed up, now regret it. But you know what you two look and sound like a happy couple and i'm sure theres some Buddy C stores that we'll soon enough hear from you. But have fun, and keep clean ;)

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
What I'm at a loss about is your gf making Hot Fucking jokes for the sake of the neighbor when you're not Hot Fucking. I couldn't have tolerated that sort of haha time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom