• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: On April 14th, We've Got Movie Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Cody

And thats 5.5!
PrUinRA.gif

SeanC

Upped to the Blu Ray tier. Want this to happen and most of all want the production companies/studios/streaming services to take notice.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
Hah, I was debating how much of a sucker I was for being interested in the words "Mystery Gift"

I'm definitely doing the "mystery gift" route. I can't tell you the last time I watched a blu ray. Plus, I'm sure you can get a non-kickstarter blu-ray pack later. I'm not so sure about the mystery gift!

One more episode. One more episode. One more episode! It can happen. It will happen. Season 11 will be as long as season 9 and 10. Come on, come on, come on.

I'm definitely doing the "mystery gift" route. I can't tell you the last time I watched a blu ray. Plus, I'm sure you can get a non-kickstarter blu-ray pack later. I'm not so sure about the mystery gift!

Oh man, that's a great thought. As long as the other set would still include the backer documentary, this would be the best way to go.

They won't technically break a kickstarter record unless the kickstarter total exceeds 5.7m, right? No add ons.

That's my thought as well. I hope we can get there, but that does seem like a bit of a stretch at this point. Weirdly, I am pretty hopeful we can get the 13th episode with the add ons and Kickstarter total. Just not sure we can break 5.7 on Kickstarter alone.

Although I would _love_ to be wrong.

Owensboro

Hilariously, I watched this episode about 4 hours ago.

And it immediately made me want to tell someone who's "hopping out" of the kickstarter to look for the Hamdingers box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom