• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: On April 14th, We've Got Movie Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth did they decide to edit out the death of John Saxon when they MSTied this movie? Plenty of meandering scenes near the end.

And how on earth did Mitchell get a second theatrical release in the 80s?

How on earth did they decide to edit out the death of John Saxon when they MSTied this movie? Plenty of meandering scenes near the end.

And how on earth did Mitchell get a second theatrical release in the 80s?
Apparently the TV version already edited it out and that's what they started with.

Holy shit I never realized until this viewing that Mitchell kills Dini after that shower scene. You hear the guy on the radio talk about Dini dying in a dune buggy accident.

I knew he killed him but never knew when. Or maybe that was just how they covered for a later edit.

I upped to the $100 tier before it hit $5MM... I wanted that dang keychain.

I am really shocked that this is happening... a whole season of MST3K in the year 2016. This combined with some awesome news in my professional life makes this an amazing day.

Wow, amazing that today's Kickstarter fundraising might even beat the 1st day. And the fact that the add-ons have brought in even more makes it all the more impressive.

SeanC

They're doing the Kickstarter telethon event just down the street from my house. Wish the place was open to the public. Then again it'd probably be over with by the time I got out of work anyways.

jerd

Gah I'm so torn. I want to contribute and reap the sweet rewards but nothing under the $100 tier seems worth it

SeanC

Imagine being the kid who sent in a letter shown on the last Joel episode.

I remember this happening and, because this was before Al Gore invented the internet, my reaction was "huh? What? Wha...but...is the show over?" Even when the next episode was with Mike I was still a little shocked at the change.

I was going to write a strongly-worded letter but Mike ended up pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom