• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythos (beta) NeoGAF Guild

Join up here, very simple, you must be a member of NeoGAF, and post your character name(s) here.

I'll be working with Teknopathetic to organize some events of our own.

Happy Slaying!

Character Name / GAF Username / Class

Relay / WasabiKing / Pyromancer
Pfhor / Wedge55
PillowKnight / PillowKnight / Pyromancer
TreDay / Teknopathetic
Aerthen / A2D / Bloodletter

Aalyx

Aerthen / A2D / Bloodletter / Normal

Didn't know about this, might need to specify if we're Hardcore, Elite or Normal as well. Thanks!

Aalyx

bengraven said:
So...still available? Still fun?
Yup, you'll see me jump in from time to time but since I haven't seen any other guild members except WasabiKing, I haven't been staying long. (Soloing gets a tad boring)

The new content patch and a lot of bug fixes should be comming soon now as well.

Here are a few fun pics (The monster count can get crazy, runs smootly for me as well):

If you want an invite, follow these steps (I done this and instantly got one, I believe a few of the games reps hangs around in the IRC channel)
Step 1) Go to this link. It's the only way I know how to get to the irc.forthegamers.org if you have a different link to the irc then use that but you have to be connected to irc.forthegamers.org!!

Step 2) Press Connect.

Step 3) If you follow my link you will be connected to tbadventures.com chat, to get to the mythos chat place type this: /join #mythos

Step 4) Once you are connected to #mythos to get your Invite Private Message (double click there name in the right hand column) G-15 or Sulfuric. (Look at the channels title, it might be different from these two people)

Step 5) Tell them that you would like an Invite to Mythos please, and then tell them your email address.

Step 6) It might take a few minutes but eventually they will reply with a "there you go", say thank you!

Step 7) Check your Email, follow the steps to active your account.

Step 8) Download Mythos; and enjoy!

A2D said:
Yup, you'll see me jump in from time to time but since I haven't seen any other guild members except WasabiKing, I haven't been staying long. (Soloing gets a tad boring)
Yeah im on the same boat as you, soloing got pretty dull once the game content ended at lv 22 or so. While soloing, a single level would take hours even while fighting monsters about ten levels above mine.

as a group it's great fun. Also, once this really gets going, I'll organize a trade day for rookie and vets alike for swapping gear. My treasure chest is getting full...

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
evlcookie / evlcookie / bloodletter / level 8.

It's been a long time since i have logged in and played. But i might play it again, in between some TF2.

Thorhald

okay let me rephrase that last post ... looks like someone has to give me a "friend key" to get in. anyone happen to have an extra left over that i could have?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Thorhald said:
okay let me rephrase that last post ... looks like someone has to give me a "friend key" to get in. anyone happen to have an extra left over that i could have?

Yea i believe i have one. PM me your email addy.

Indigo

I'd really appreciate an invite, too, if there are any left out there. Just recently came across this game and it looks interesting.

JoeMartin

Mokomo / JoeMartin / Engineer Person.

So far I've found the game outrageously easy. I just run into rooms, aggro everything, toss a flashbang, toss a poison nade and everything is dead within seconds. I rarely have to shoot my gun.

Teknoman

Same here. Just sent a PM.

Teknoman / Teknoman / Bloodletter

Wonder if the music will be similar to Diablo as well.

Teknoman

Thinking about trying to become a tankish character (was going to just go Sword/Gun wielder). Seems to have that whole atmospheric sound design of Diablo going for it. And is it just me, or do alot of the item models look like they fell out of WoW?

EDIT: Damn it, the first true boss just destroyed me...

21j0xs2.jpg

Aalyx

Almost forgot about this game!

Seems like they're ramping things up, new forums and website comming "today" (20/3/08), with Zone 3 comming soon afterwards. The game will also soon be going into Open Beta so it seems like they have a lot of things sorted out now.

Think I'll get back into it when the new content is in.

So I updated today (haven't played in a couple months) and it immediately crashes now when I launch the application. What the hell did they do?

Tremis

This man does his research.
yeah, i'm looking for an invite as well if anyone can spare one. thanks in advance. hellgate is my only other option, PLEASE SAVE ME!

Waku

Well i'm not playing much but i drop in and out of the game one in a while.

Garett / Waku / Gadegteer

saelz8

Tremis said:
yeah, i'm looking for an invite as well if anyone can spare one. thanks in advance. hellgate is my only other option, PLEASE SAVE ME!
You can't invite people anymore, but the BETA will be opening up soon.

Artadius

Reinstalled for the new patch.

Made a new Cyclops Bloodletter, name is Arjas. Would appreciate a guild invite.

Arjas / Artadius / Bloodletter

bengraven

I will so be into this when the game is finally in the open beta phase.

I mostly came to post that this is my new favorite avatar:
arthur.gif

AIRic

Is it possible to get an invite for this game or it's too late? If not, any ideas when the game will be in the open beta phase?

Gowans

AIRic said:
Is it possible to get an invite for this game or it's too late? If not, any ideas when the game will be in the open beta phase?

this.

I'm gutted I'm late on this I have hours to waste on this game this weekend.

Esperado

Yeah, sucks that the invites ended before the 1up Show segment went up. Made me really excited for the game, but I can't play it.. :/ Watched some videos, they really ripped off World of Warcraft for some of the characters. :lol The Female Satyrs look just like Night Elves and the Human Females are almost spot on with the ones from WoW. I guess if you're gonna steal, you might as well take from the best. :lol Still, looks like its going to be a worthwhile experience.

ZeMMiK

What is the maxsize of a party in this game?? Does it work like Guildwars??
Can you easy find your partymembers??

Top Bottom