• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythos (beta) NeoGAF Guild

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Godhandiscen / godhandiscen / Bloodletter

I cant figure out how to add a slot to the swords I create, what do I need?

shinjijai

Is the drop rate for rare items lower in Elite mode? with my normal gadgeteer, I got a lot of orange and purple rares. With my elite pyromancer, I mainly get crappy green and super crappy blue rares... they are both around the same level.

JoeMartin

Booo, I didn't get an invite. :(

Novono / JoeMartin / Gadgeteer (elite)

Offer is still standing to run peoples through epics if you lower level guys want upped real quick. Just message me if you catch me online.

Jupiter

Shinji said:
Is the drop rate for rare items lower in Elite mode? with my normal gadgeteer, I got a lot of orange and purple rares. With my elite pyromancer, I mainly get crappy green and super crappy blue rares... they are both around the same level.

Didn't try normal mode for very long, but I did an elite dungeon with my gadgeteer(elite) and ended up getting 3 yellows, 5 purples, and a bunch of blues. seems pretty good. Yellows were 2 swords and one mace.

Bambasm/mikekennyb/Gadgeteer (normal)

Would love to join the guild and play with you all. Just started last weekend, the game is an absolute blast.

bengraven

oo Kosma oo said:
How can I get into the Beta?

This game looks perfect for my new laptop.

Just sign up on Mythos.com and check your inbox when another batch of betas go through. You'll know because you'll see a bunch of GAFfers frantically begging to get in suddenly.

Gowans

just got it working today

Gowans / Gowans007 / Bloodletter

get me added guys need a hand and people to chat too in game ;)

Kosma

Banned
Has anyone tried running this game on an X3100 onboard chipset?

I really need some fun game to play @ my GF's place on my new laptop.

Changed over to elite, normal is really, really easy.

Abacastic
/mikekennyb/Gadgeteer

And Kosma, I haven't run it myself on an X1300, but I have little doubt that Mythos will run well on it. Maybe not on the highest settings, but at least on medium.

Rogosh

I don't think it's been mentioned here yet, but their will be a wipe of all characters once the new overworld is released this week and zones 2/3 will temporarily be closed.

Rogosh said:
I don't think it's been mentioned here yet, but their will be a wipe of all characters once the new overworld is released this week and zones 2/3 will temporarily be closed.
Good to know...

As for scheduling a lootin' party, I'm always game. Let's do it once this new update/wipe kicks in

I uninstalled, not enough people playing for my liking. I understand for some people the appeal is the open endedness.. but for me it didn't really give me any sense of progression. No real interest in leveling up.

I guess I moved on since Ultima Online.

timnich

Rogosh said:
What do you mean by wipe? Are all characters going to be deleted? So much work wasted...

Rogosh

I forgot to mention though, the new overworld will be released on a test server first before they go ahead and wipe everything for all servers.

Teknoman

Thats fine by me. Everyone gets a new start and maybe we can finally get the GAF guild to do some stuff :lol

WasabiKing said:
Good to know...

As for scheduling a lootin' party, I'm always game. Let's do it once this new update/wipe kicks in

Yes please. Hopefully we run into some crazy stuff so I can FRAPS it :lol (Seriously though).

I'm also in!

Zefiro / Inertiatic / Pyromancer

I love me some wisps. Still at level 10 and one of my wisp friends at a time is enough for me to run through level 10-14 areas easily.

Can't wait till I can actually summon several. :D

EDIT:...that is, if the characters aren't wiped in a few days. :lol

Hey my first post here on gaf. I've sent a couple of guys PM's for invite request. If anyone still have them I signed up on the home page as well. God the wait is killing me.

Teknoman said:
Yes please. Hopefully we run into some crazy stuff so I can FRAPS it :lol (Seriously though).
Yeah, it would be good to schedule it via STEAM as well since it has that nifty calendar. I'm also not the type that hordes loot, since we're a guild, I'd rather just share the good stuff I can't use. ;)

FRAPS will be cool, but I got a feeling my endless number of fire wisps will bring your FPS down to a screeching halt.

Drunkenthumbmaster said:
Hey my first post here on gaf. I've sent a couple of guys PM's for invite request. If anyone still have them I signed up on the home page as well. God the wait is killing me.

I keep on reading more and more posts about open beta soonish. Probably not reliable but it's coming sometime right?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
WasabiKing said:
Yeah, it would be good to schedule it via STEAM as well since it has that nifty calendar. I'm also not the type that hordes loot, since we're a guild, I'd rather just share the good stuff I can't use. ;)
I'm down, whenever the new overworld appears.

btw, not updating the guild since it's going to get wiped soon. Also, I plan to play like crazy in order to raise the fund money for the guild, so don't worry about raising the guild cash, although donations always a good thing.

bengraven

I've been holding off on playing since I heard the update was coming. So I'll see you guys after the wipe.

I really really am trying hard not to play. It's been a bit difficult, but will only get worse once they fix the busted map system.

Teknoman

bengraven said:
I've been holding off on playing since I heard the update was coming. So I'll see you guys after the wipe.

I really really am trying hard not to play. It's been a bit difficult, but will only get worse once they fix the busted map system.

Same here.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I don't worry about the wipe still having fun. If you need someone needs a Gadgeteer lvl17 for an epic map on normal I'm here!

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I stopped playing because of the wife, and I was really getting addicted. Will play once the game launches for real.

krzyspc

Banned
I don't get the appeal to the game as I am also in Beta and just doing dungeon after dungeon gets boring and pretty old. I got an Gadgeteer to level 17 and go bored, isn't there more variety like D2?

Bunny

krzyspc said:
I don't get the appeal to the game as I am also in Beta and just doing dungeon after dungeon gets boring and pretty old. I got an Gadgeteer to level 17 and go bored, isn't there more variety like D2?

i felt the same after a while. do some epic maps with parties, that's when i usually have the most fun in the game.

Top Bottom