• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Sale

Ralemont

not me
why is the store updated so early?

Whats the Mass Effect DLC that's important that's not included in the trilogy pack? It probably won't go this low again.

None of the Mass Effect 3 DLC is in the trilogy pack, and all of it except Omega is very important and/or worth buying.

Arrival for ME2 is also not included, but I don't consider that necessary.

Roldan

Also there is an error on Brazilian PSN, Graviy Rush Remastered is U$15 (R$60)

I believe it's right.

Some games on PSN BR for whatever reason still have the 2 dollars = 1 real pricing (e.g. SAO RE:HF, which is priced at 10R$ - an absolute steal)

BiggNife

Xenoverse or J Stars + (PS4) worth it for people who don't really care that much about the franchises?

I would say skip Xenoverse if you don't like DBZ. XV is pretty much a love letter to the series and if you take all of the fanservice stuff away you're left with an ok but insanely grindy 3D fighting game.

wbEMX

Going for SAO Re: Hollow Fragment and Tales of Xillia. They're both much more expensive in the EU sale. It's hilarious.

Weirdly intrigued by Me & My Katamari, if only so I can own every PS Katamari game. Thoughts? (I already own Touch My Katamari and it was pretty good, especially for the low price I bought it at.)

21XX

Banned
Would like some input. I loved DBZ as a kid, but am not into anime at all now. I played Tenkaiichi 2(?) on the Wii and had a blast just seeing all of the characters and moves again. Do you think Xenoverse would be a fun romp for me?

Hmm so BF4 + Season Pass = 24$ which is a steal
and Season Pass alone = 20$ which feels like a ripp off to me comparatively, for those who already own the original game, or am I wrong?

That's why I'll probably wait for a cheap Battlefront bundle some time around the end of the year...

khaaan

How is one piece unlimited world red vita?
How is one piece pirate warriors 3 ps4?

I liked it, what do you want to know about it though? It was my first game in this "franchise" and I thought it was fun so if you're looking for more details about that, I can certainly provide details.

It performs pretty solid and looks great. There are some slight slowdowns during heavy combat moments but it was never enough to prevent enjoying the game.

Camjo-Z

So is J-Stars Victory worth $15 or is it complete trash?

Weirdly intrigued by Me & My Katamari, if only so I can own every PS Katamari game. Thoughts? (I already own Touch My Katamari and it was pretty good, especially for the price I bought it at.)

Me & My Katamari is pretty fun, and better than Touch my Katamari for sure.

ethomaz

Banned
Is Dragon Ball: Xenoverse any good?

Is One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 any good? I liked the first one for PS3.

Any other good game?

How is UNS Revolution? Watching the SBF LP of Broken Bond and all the new UNS 4 footage is giving me a Naruro itch I need to scratch, and I'd rather wait and pick up 4 when it's cheaper.

Is Dragon Ball: Xenoverse any good?

Is One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 any good? I liked the first one for PS3.

Any other good game?

I would definitely pick up Pirate Warriors 3. It's jam packed characters and content and they all have different play styles.

As for Xenoverse, I'm trying to find out about that myself.

Battlefront for half price or less is recommended.

ME3 DLC:

Citadel - one of the best parts of the entire series. Must Buy.
From Ashes - One of the best party members. Must Buy.
Leviathan - Adds backstory to the Reapers, but is short. It's OK, get it if you want reaper lore.
Omega - adds nothing storywise but you get to fight some cool enemies. Pass unless you love the combat/location.

Shenmue

Banned
Battlefront for half price or less is recommended.

ME3 DLC:

Citadel - one of the best parts of the entire series. Must Buy.
From Ashes - One of the best party members. Must Buy.
Leviathan - Adds backstory to the Reapers, but is short. It's OK, get it if you want reaper lore.
Omega - adds nothing storywise but you get to fight some cool enemies. Pass unless you love the combat/location.

The trilogy comes with none of this dlc?

BiggNife

How is UNS Revolution? Watching the SBF LP of Broken Bond and all the new UNS 4 footage is giving me a Naruro itch I need to scratch, and I'd rather wait and pick up 4 when it's cheaper.

It sounds like it's a half-sequel like Generations was and it doesn't have the cool cinematic story stuff the mainline games have. If you've already played UNS3, I think it makes more sense to just wait until UNS4 is on sale in like six months.

Would like some input. I loved DBZ as a kid, but am not into anime at all now. I played Tenkaiichi 2(?) on the Wii and had a blast just seeing all of the characters and moves again. Do you think Xenoverse would be a fun romp for me?

As long as you go into it knowing you're probably going to have to grind some missions to level up your character, probably. XV's combat definitely has some similarities to the Tenkaichi series and it definitely scratched a nostalgia itch for me - I haven't watched DBZ in years but I was a huge fan when I was younger.

ethomaz

Banned
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

I recommend it for PS3.

It was a better game than The Witcher 3 for me... played a lot.

rhandino

Banned
So is J-Stars Victory worth $15 or is it complete trash?
Is bad, like really REALLY bad.

The thing that killed it for me was the 2 player Vs mode because it looks like this:

j96aRiLh.jpg

Adventure Mode is shallow and uninteresting and the combat gets incredible boring after some fights.

netguy503

None of the Mass Effect 3 DLC is in the trilogy pack, and all of it except Omega is very important and/or worth buying.

Arrival for ME2 is also not included, but I don't consider that necessary.

Isn't this included in the trilogy pack thought? I don't want to waste my money.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...is-2/cid=UP0006-BLUS30853_00-DLCCONDH10000000

Also, someone said they are matching the X1 sale yet they don't have the Hardline SP on sale like X1 does only the regular game. I would of got it if that was the case so they lost a sale from me there.

Binabik15

Question:

If my brother has an EU Plus subscription and logs into my US account to access my US PSN bought games on his PS4a (since the US account's main console is my PS4b already) can he play Battlefront online?

It sounds like it's a half-sequel like Generations was and it doesn't have the cool cinematic story stuff the mainline games have. If you've already played UNS3, I think it makes more sense to just wait until UNS4 is on sale in like six months.

Last one I played was generations actually haha, skipped 3 and Rev. The animations in 2 still look amazing, so sucks to hear Revolutions doesn't have any. Decent amount of new content from Generations to Revolution though?

I would just pick up UNS4... It's not really worth it going back to the older games.

Yeah I guess not, considering how packed 4 looks content wise. I'll get it next time there is a sale, already getting 5 games this month. Thanks for the help you both!

Top Bottom