• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: NA starcraft II tournamanet

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
17. Valenti.893
18. maritalwheat.397
19. vaporak.756
20. bigAT.908
21. optimopeach.633
22. flux.684
23. wedge.840
24. trasher.955
25. catchphrase.459
26. Kmills.408
27. Alumnus.249
28. expiration.634
29. Hobart.878
30. TheDrizzle.133
31. Kryor.510
32. slavik.414

We made it! sorry ter :(

@slavic GG rule is that you must end your games by GGing out if you are the loser.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Is Son of Godzilla really banned? I can't send him a private message and the character ID he left in here is bunk.

I guess if that's the case we could get a replacement in...

Meeru

Banned
Huh how did he get banned?

Also is it possible to play up front? Maybe everyone play and then finals at friday night at the 0:01 hour :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
FromTheFuture said:
Man those brackets are so lopsided, Panda! Bottom side looks so easy going :lol

that's so not moe
i see zealous, water, vaporub and orange in my group, you're just salty because you have to run into valenti before the finals. :lol

valenti said:
Huh how did he get banned?

Also is it possible to play up front? Maybe everyone play and then finals at friday night at the 0:01 hour :p
thatd be awesome, if the players want to do it.

remember you have 4 days per round, not 4 days for the whole tourney. >_>

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
I doubt there will be enough participants to make up to 64, but considering the game has been out for less than 2 weeks, I'm sure there will be plenty of tournaments in the future for those who missed out. Once the ladder system starts normalizing and evening out, I'd love to see "Gaf King of Bronze/Silver/Gold/etc" tournaments

joelseph

Datwheezy said:
I doubt there will be enough participants to make up to 64, but considering the game has been out for less than 2 weeks, I'm sure there will be plenty of tournaments in the future for those who missed out. Once the ladder system starts normalizing and evening out, I'd love to see "Gaf King of Bronze/Silver/Gold/etc" tournaments

I assumed there would be a silver tournament after the bronze tournament.

And we are now begging for no-show spots?

Kamillio

Neo Member
Keikaku said:
Who is this Kamillio fellow :lol

If he's not in Bronze, he can expect an easy win :p

Platinum :lol But I would only consider myself "okay" at this game. Also I will be playing exclusively Terran.

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
Datwheezy, I'm confused. You said I was playing you but looking at the bracket it doesn't appear that way ;x

did I miss something?

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
h0pper said:
Datwheezy, I'm confused. You said I was playing you but looking at the bracket it doesn't appear that way ;x

did I miss something?

I sent you the PM before the bracket was up, assuming he was just doing it straight down the line :lol

Edit: I'm going to stomp Alumnus into the ground!!

Edit: 2v2 and 3v3 diamond player!! FUUUUUUUUUU

Edit: AND HE PLAYS RANDOM. Nice knowing you guys :lol

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Hazaro said:
Panda what is this conspiracy.

If there's a conspiracy, it's Panda potentially matching up the two of us in Round 2! He's intent on knocking me out of every tournament! X(

Datwheezy said:
Edit: I'm going to stomp Alumnus into the ground!!

Edit: 2v2 and 3v3 diamond player!! FUUUUUUUUUU

Edit: AND HE PLAYS RANDOM. Nice knowing you guys :lol

And he's the winner of the GAF beta tournament! :lol

hobart

Anything against starting earlier? Weekends are a little rough for me... so if I can catch my opponent sometime during this week... that would really help.

Yaweee

I guarantee that I won't be starting early if I'm going to be playing Random. I'm in the process of moving, and I need a few days of practice to not completely blow ass as Terran. My ladder wins are 11 Zerg, 8 Toss, 1 and Terran

=(

Top Bottom