• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I honestly just want Sasuke and Sarada to have more scenes together. A shuriken training scene and then her learning the fireball jutsu would be nice. Bolt got improved by the end, but yeesh I've had enough of Uzumaki's.
You are kidding? Manga was 80% Uchihas.

rambis

Banned
You are kidding? Manga was 80% Uchihas.
Exactly. We literally don't know shit about the uzumakis and thats what the main star of the series is. Yet we got Uchiha BS from every corner possible.

Its not very surprising Sarada is well behaved. Sasuke has always had a stick up his ass and Sakura has always been timid with random outbursts.

Well, Inojin and Shikadai seem to be disciplined due to their mothers and Sarada has been brought up so well because of Sakura's care. I'm only surprised with Inojin. Who would of thought Ino's kid would be such a timid boy.
But I see Inojin with Sai more so clearly he must be doing...something. Dude taught that kid art, give him some credit. With Shikamaru I can't see him not being active with how much of an effect Azuma and his own dad had on him. I'll give Sakura credit though with Sarada the other half is probably just them Uchiha genes

But I see Inojin with Sai more so clearly he must be doing...something. Dude taught that kid art, give him some credit. With Shikamaru I can't see him not being active with how much of an effect Azuma and his own dad had on him. I'll give Sakura credit though with Sarada the other half is probably just them Uchiha genes
Lol indeed
latest

Oh yeah, I'm just saying both boys obey their mothers more.

Oh yeah, I'm just saying both boys obey their mothers more.
Probably cause they're no fun, lol. I love that Shikamaru actually taught his kid some cool stuff with the Shadow Possession Jutsu. Sai went from "what are emotions?" to getting with Ino...Inojin, needs like some fucking sun or something, but there's nothing wrong with the kid and both dads are an active element in their lives, unlike Naruto with Bolt. Shit, Shikamaru assists Naruto and you don't see Shikadai moping around wondering where his dad is.
that crude clay mask of a face is more concerning than her boobs tbh
Can somebody PM me the Hinata hatchet job?

Khezu

New Ino/Shiki/Choji are probably still going to get a lot of screen time, I hope Inojin gets a good fight or two, I always liked Sais art constructs.

I still can't get over how he looks though...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Inojin/Boruto/Shikadai playing ninja gameboys is one of my favorite moments in the series

MartyStu

You know, the manner in which Naruto is a shit dad does not even make much sense.

I get that he is busy, but he seems to have a hyper-competent administration. He should by all rights have plenty of time to do shit.

And his clones can probably do paperwork just as well as he can.

His shittyness seems so...manufactured. As is Boruto's angst.

You know, the manner in which Naruto is a shit dad does not even make much sense.

I get that he is busy, but he seems to have a hyper-competent administration. He should by all rights have plenty of time to do shit.

That's what I always thought. Like they didn't think slice of life style stuff would pls people so they created some type of drama.

That's what I always thought. Like they didn't think slice of life style stuff would pls people so they created some type of drama.
It is pretty stupid when the drama goes against the lessons the characters would've learned in their own damn series. Dude's dad died the moment he busted out of the womb. Hey why not be a shit dad myself. You would think he would've learned how much a parental influence would have an effect on a kid from his relationship with Jiraiya. Picture Nardo without Jiraiya's influence. He'd be fucking useless.

Him being really busy would make sense if Kishi wrote it better instead of having him do genin tier jobs. Same with Sasuke's mission. Though I can kind of understand as doing such a thing would probably mean writing some new detailed plotlines of conflict and its clear Kishi just wanted to end things. Outright says this about Kaguya research does Sasuke does.

rambis

Banned

It is manufactured. No way Naruto should be this "busy" in peace time. There was one scene where he's ordering graduation headbands or some shit? Like really? That's what's taking him away from his family?

Sharpeye

Yo Psycho, did you hear about that new Naruto novel starring Guy, Kakashi and Mirai? Mirai is finally getting some time to shine. It seems the novels will focus on the side characters while the manga focuses on the main cast, that's a system that I can settle with besides the time it takes to translate it all.

Khezu

Is that the "Moms are strong" quote? Anybody else find it weird that Temari is a better mom to Shikadai than she was a big sister to Gaara?

I mean Gaara was a fucking homicidal sociopath for a good long while.
If I was her I would stay the fuck away too.

If you mean when he was smaller, that could have just been his dads doing.

I mean Gaara was a fucking homicidal sociopath for a good long while.
If I was her I would stay the fuck away too.

If you mean when he was smaller, that could have just been his dads doing.
Gaara didn't really go bat shit till he killed his uncle though. Gaara kind of just acted like he had no real familial bonds, but he had two. He had puppet dude and Temari. Shit I didn't even know Temari was his sister until I think somebody in this thread said so. She pretty much did nothing. Even during his murderous stint I doubt he really would've killed them. They just didn't seem to try hard enough to keep his ass from slipping over the edge. "you going to kill some folks little bro? That's cool, I'll just stand over here."

Sai

I can't really blame them for keeping their distance even before he went off the deep end. Gaara's powers were unstable, and he was prone to unintentionally harming those around him before he got a handle on them. The fear 'n stigma associated with Jinchūriki, the grudge they likely bore for their mother's sacrifice, and the influence their mammoth dick of a father, the Kazekage, should've had on their treatment of Gaara—he seemed to be pretty cold to the kid even before he started sending assassins after him.

I mean, they could've been written in such a way that their family bonds overcame all of that. But I think that was the more reasonable course of action.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly Kankuro and Temari did a great job as Gaara's handlers. He never seriously considered killing them and unlike most people in the Sand they didn't seem to resent him at all.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not openly, anyways. Definitely feared the kid until Naruto changed him.

They were smart enough to not push him over the edge and let him kill whatever mooks came across him.

hoFZBiM.gif

This guy was a rare breed who actually picked a fight with him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
They were smart enough to not push him over the edge and let him kill whatever mooks came across him.

hoFZBiM.gif

This guy was the coolest one-off character. I was mad he died as quickly as he did. In fact, ALL of the Sound ninja we see in Part 1 are badass as hell.

images

These guys were even cooler than The Sound Five, IMO

Yo Psycho, did you hear about that new Naruto novel starring Guy, Kakashi and Mirai? Mirai is finally getting some time to shine. It seems the novels will focus on the side characters while the manga focuses on the main cast, that's a system that I can settle with besides the time it takes to translate it all.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_81yfpkt1wfocsg44gosgcck44_640.jpg

I'm glad she's getting some attention but the novels aren't by Kishi. She should be the sensei of InoShikaCho.

hoFZBiM.gif

This guy was really dumb enough to shit talk a stick of dynamite. I didn't even feel bad when Gaara Sand Coffined his ass.

Fj0823

Someone PM me this shit I've never read it. Himawari is best Uzumaki spawn.

Naruto and Hinata needed more moments like these in the actual god damn show and not crammed into one fucking movie.

With the Hinata-boner pierrot has. Im sure half the filler before part 3 is going to be Naruto and Hinata's adventures during dates

And I will watch the fuck out of it.

Pein

Banned
OMG how tf did I forget this started!

EDIT Woah wtf is happening here.

edit 2, iffy on the art sometimes it looks good but Hinata has no boobs, she looks weird.

edit 3 those wrist jutsu things are back? I'm not sure of the time line of this then but I hated those things in boruto the movie. Takes away from the skill and uniqueness of jutsu. Rock lee wouldn't exist with shit like this.

edit 4 Sakura looks awful, Ino is less awful but still awful.

edit 5 oh so its a retelling of the movie, sasuke's wavy hair though, I'm not a fan.

With the Hinata-boner pierrot has. Im sure half the filler before part 3 is going to be Naruto and Hinata's adventures during dates

You want SP filler.......lol
Please no more. Just end Naruto Shippuuden, animate Giaden and be done with it.

edit 2, iffy on the art sometimes it looks good but Hinata has no boobs, she looks weird.

edit 3 those wrist jutsu things are back? I'm not sure of the time line of this then but I hated those things in boruto the movie. Takes away from the skill and uniqueness of jutsu. Rock lee wouldn't exist with shit like this.

edit 5 oh so its a retelling of the movie, sasuke's wavy hair though, I'm not a fan.

They even ruined Ino ;____;

don't the wrist things make Rock Lee even stronger. Those things can't teach taijutsu, they only give you everything else. So he can be ahead of everyone by having both.

But yeah I dislike them too, luckily they won't stick around.

I wouldn't complain at all and then cram a fuck ton of Himawari into filler cause fuck Burrito.

rambis

Banned
SPs last filler arc was great. Looking forward to this Kaguya stuff with Hagoromo and Hamura. Three characters rushed into the lore but supposedly meaning so much to it. They need exposition.

Also I want Sasuke travels filler.

SPs last filler arc was great. Looking forward to this Kaguya stuff with Hagoromo and Hamura. Three characters rushed into the lore but supposedly meaning so much to it. They need exposition.

Also I want Sasuke travels filler.
I wonder if Sasuke will be sent to a planet with nothing but shrimp. Reading Narutos Inauguration ceremony. Himawari's favorite panda gets ripped in half cause Bolt doesn't want to be seen holding it when Hima gets tired...this fucking Bolt...ugh...

Himawari seems stronger than Hinata with the Byakugan. Fuck Burrito, it should've been Himawari as the main. Scary as fuck and she would actually be a proficient Byakugan user. New cast should've been Himawari, Sarada and Shikadai confirmed. I'm on Bolt's fucking manga now, one page in and Konoha is reduced to the size of an ant hill again by some guy with a shitty hair stylist. Why can't this new dude draw Hinata? Hinata practically looks like this in one panel:
2013551-list_2_26_20101214_085150_874.jpg

Fj0823

Himawari seems stronger than Hinata with the Byakugan. Fuck Burrito, it should've been Himawari as the main. Scary as fuck and she would actually be a proficient Byakugan user. New cast should've been Himawari, Sarada and Shikadai confirmed. I'm on Bolt's fucking manga now, one page in and Konoha is reduced to the size of an ant hill again by some guy with a shitty hair stylist. Why can't this new dude draw Hinata? Hinata practically looks like this in one panel:
2013551-list_2_26_20101214_085150_874.jpg

Heres a fun challenge. Take a shot everytime a character is drawn off model.

Heres a fun challenge. Take a shot everytime a character is drawn off model.
What are you trying to do? Kill me? Why is Chou Chou drawn better than Himawari? That's not even what Inojin fucking looks like? Who hired this guy?!!! Inojin reminds me of a character from Recess.

Top Bottom