• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Then in all honesty he's in it for all the wrong reasons. He doesn't want to save anybody or help people, he just wants his ego massaged. None of the main characters were like that. Kid cheated his way through capture the flag. Why does it feel like Sarada and Mitsuki are actually stronger than Boruto? Boruto is clearly ashamed that he resorted to that ninja tool, yet he won't take the god damn thing off already. He almost exploded when Naruto congratulated him. Why is it so weird that Boruto and Naruto are a lot more awkward with each other than Sasuke and Sarada?
Because you see him cheating throughout the movie so that's your first assumption.

Because you see him cheating throughout the movie so that's your first assumption.
Well I did just see Sarada punch a kid damn near through a fucking wall just now...still want her as the main since she's not a stuck up asshole. Boruto technically lost to fucking Shikadai, he lost to Shikimaru's kid, this is stupid, this fucking kid, just what the fuck, I can't, I just fucking can't. Even his dad knows he's a fucking fraud. Naruto should actually just fucking DQ his ass, I wouldn't even be mad, I'd applaud that shit.

You see her wreck a Kid,see thru a genjustsu and win the challenge for her team. They did sarada and mitsuki justice.
They aren't dishonest shits. And Mitsuki is Orochimaru spawn. Let me say that again. A fucking test tube baby that Orochimaru created is more fucking honest than Naruto's kid.

That's so embarrassing lol.
Shikadai-"hey bolt remember that time you cheated? I do it was a drag"
And of course he turned it around and blamed his dad. "If you had trained me..." well you know what bolt, you're lazy. Should've put in the hard work like your mom, dad, uncle and even fucking Sakura of all god damn people. They didn't cheat, they put the fucking time it. Now you're all sad cause you're dad got vaporized in front of your own eyes. Sasuke gives no fucks, he roasted the fuck out of Boruto with his "motivational" speech. "Boruto, you're a piece of shit kid."

brinstar

I still haven't had a chance to see this movie, it sounds awesome.

Does Sasuke watch Sarada's matches or is it just Sakura?

I swear Sasuke is in a picture with everybody but his own god damn family. Finished it, not bad at all. Ending fight was cool till they went all kaiju and shit. I think both Nardo and Bolt learned what I wanted them to learn. Not enough Sarada though, would've been nice if she was in the final fight a little bit. Sasuke grew so much, seeing his growth was the best part of this damn thing.

Sai

I do enjoy JadedWriter's fresh impressions. Reminds me of how ridiculous some of this minor personal stuff came off as. A lot of people, including myself were really on Boruto's case for his attitude, but Naruto really was part of the problem. I guess we were unintentionally giving Naruto a pass because we grew up with him, and were finally seeing him live his dream, but... He should've had a Kage Bunshin at the Hokage's office, rather than his daughter's birthday party, right? Kinda backwards. Seemed like he didn't take to heart a lot of the lessons he learned growing up.

That said, I still generally dislike Boruto. I wish this new generation stuff followed Sarada more, especially since she's taking more after Naruto. Might be the Uchiha fan in me talkin', but I feel like she would make up for all the stupid crap Sasuke and the rest of the Uchiha clan put out there. Latter Part 2 Sasuke especially.

Sharingan powers hadn't made sense in a while. Don't know which one broke the game more, Izanagni or Susanoo. And how strong is Amateratsu anyway? It went from seeming like the strongest element of them all to just a stronger Katon.
Izanagi and Izamani were worst offenders than Susanoo, I think. Just... Reality breaking stuff with those two techniques. Not even the permanent blinding was enough to make up for the stuff they could pull off, in my opinion.

I was never too crazy about Susanoo since it's introduction, but at least it represented the whole concept "fighting with one's eyes" pretty aptly. Still think dōjutsu should've stuck with techniques like Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Kamui; techniques dependent upon actual eye contact and what they could follow with their eyes' focal points 'n stuff.

Sasuke made that film. Once again best character.

tumblr_o09f9piZZH1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

sogood.gif

I do enjoy JadedWriter's fresh impressions. Reminds me of how ridiculous some of this minor personal stuff came off as. A lot of people, including myself were really on Boruto's case for his attitude, but Naruto really was part of the problem. I guess we were unintentionally giving Naruto a pass because we grew up with him, and were finally seeing him live his dream, but... He should've had a Kage Bunshin at the Hokage's office, rather than his daughter's birthday party, right? Kinda backwards. Seemed like he didn't take to heart a lot of the lessons he learned growing up.

That said, I still generally dislike Boruto. I wish this new generation stuff followed Sarada more, especially since she's taking more after Naruto. Might be the Uchiha fan in me talkin', but I feel like she would make up for all the stupid crap Sasuke and the rest of the Uchiha clan put out there. Latter Part 2 Sasuke especially.
I'm also going to blame Hinata a bit for Burrito, she should've been harder on the kid. Sakura does a much better job with Sarada. Though in Hinata's defense Himawari seems pretty cool and level headed though, we just don't see enough of her. Would love to see her training arc, but nooooo, we get Burrito.
Badass throughout the entire thing

manga-naruto-naruto-uzumaki-sasuke-Favim.com-3490915.gif
Why can't the fool get custom shirts with one arm sleeve?

rambis

Banned
I swear Sasuke is in a picture with everybody but his own god damn family. Finished it, not bad at all. Ending fight was cool till they went all kaiju and shit. I think both Nardo and Bolt learned what I wanted them to learn. Not enough Sarada though, would've been nice if she was in the final fight a little bit. Sasuke grew so much, seeing his growth was the best part of this damn thing.
The sauce has grown a bit. Love seeming him be a sensei/master and I love that Naruto trusts him with Boruto no questions asked. Lets you know how much he really trusts him. And Sasuke was already Uncle Sasuke before Boruto even knew him well. They're bros man😢😢.

I'm also going to blame Hinata a bit for Burrito, she should've been harder on the kid. Sakura does a much better job with Sarada. Though in Hinata's defense Himawari seems pretty cool and level headed though, we just don't see enough of her. Would love to see her training arc, but nooooo, we get Burrito.

It's more badass to have ya sleeve flap in the wind

rambis

Banned

Well Gaiden was more about Salad than anybody else. Mitsuki got his one shot and Boruto is the main of his movie. Pretty sure there will be development for all of them coming up.

I didn't think much was technically wrong with Boruto. He just doesn't like what comes with the job of Hokage and had issues with the cheating/laziness. I for one think its amazing that he was top of his class and he taught himself all of what he knows despite not even having a father to train him, even though I guess him and Hinata have gone thru a little gentle fist. I mean Sakura takes a harder approach with Salad but she still doesn't like Sasuke that much either. That's just gonna be an arc for those guys I think.

Badass throughout the entire thing

tumblr_o02s9s1A8f1ub2z4po2_540.gif

Yeah. Boruto needed to be disciplined. Sasuke got this though.

Village

Lmao I say goddamn! Sarada comes from a clan always turning to the dark side as well Ijs get it together bolt

When your dad your dad has been through some shit, that kind of things happens.

I'm not one to compare characters to veggie because more often than not they aren't at all like him besides being grumpy. But in this instance yeah.

You know how adult trunks in the regular time line is still not a shit? Veggie problably told him " the planet i'm from blew the fuck up and I was basically enslaved for most of my youth to the person who did that, beat up every single day and had my whole culture taken away from me and did horrible things" story, and trunks problably went on the strait and narrow.

Sasuke would only have to tell sarada, like parts. Parts of the story, and she would be like " NOOOPE none of that shit!" strait and narrow.

" Dad tell me about how you were when you were kid"

" So there is this guy named danzo"

10 minutes

" and that's how I learned that my family may have been killed for eye ball use, because the logic in an entire clan being in on one thing makes no goddamned sense..so how do you feel"

There is just this look of abstract horror on her face

Khezu

As someone who hated Sasuke all through out the manga, his adult incarnation finally won me over.

Adult Naruto also made me kinda like him again.

Wish the manga was about those two, but demographics and all.

As someone who hated Sasuke all through out the manga, his adult incarnation finally won me over.

I demand we get a spinoff of adult naruto&sasuke shenanigans
tumblr_ns2n80JG4M1r4pq4io1_500.gif

rambis

Banned

They've been made too strong though. I feel it would be too messy coming up with enemies that they would struggle against. The oohutsuki stuff is already pretty shallow. And with Naruto as Kage it doesn't make sense that he leaves the village much. I feel like those two will be featured enough in the new story.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm cool with the adults (Naruto and co) being side characters like Sarutobi/Kakashi/Jiraiya were in Part 1. They still got to do cool shit and gave the main characters a standard for growth at the same time.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wouldn't mind seeing more of The Water Country or The Stone Country, we saw very little of those two places comparatively

rambis

Banned
Sasukes a good dad lol?

Ok guys we are in pretty deep in this wankfest

Sasuke is a pretty good father figure with Boruto. The same is true for Naruto/Sarada. They both suck at their own kids though.

SoulUnison

Banned
This. And supposedly this is as peaceful as its ever been in a while so just why the hell is Naruto so "busy"?.

Why is a guy who spent his entire childhood as an unpredictable whirlwind of energy who wanted nothing more than a family to call his own completely content doing paperwork 24/7 and forgetting his own daughter's birthday?

Glad Naruto achieved his dream, and all, but he almost immediately takes it all for granted and does a serious 180o.

Seventh Hokage Naruto is kind of a jerk who's forgotten where he came from.

Sasukes a good dad lol?

Ok guys we are in pretty deep in this wankfest

Sasuke is a pretty good father figure with Boruto. The same is true for Naruto/Sarada. They both suck at their own kids though.
Sasuke saved Boruto more times than Naruto though yeah they are wrecks with their own kids. Though Sasuke could be good to Sarada if she dropped her beef with him. Though I do see her logic. Sasuke still taught her ass kunai jutsu.

rambis

Banned
Why is a guy who spent his entire childhood as an unpredictable whirlwind of energy who wanted nothing more than a family to call his own completely content doing paperwork 24/7 and forgetting his own daughter's birthday?

Glad Naruto achieved his dream, and all, but he almost immediately takes it all for granted and does a serious 180o.

Seventh Hokage Naruto is kind of a jerk who's forgotten where he came from.
Yep pretty much. Someone needs to slap some sense into him.
Sasuke saved Boruto more times than Naruto though yeah they are wrecks with their own kids. Though Sasuke could be good to Sarada if she dropped her beef with him. Though I do see her logic. Sasuke still taught her ass kunai jutsu.
Sad thing is Boruto already knows most of what naruto can teach. Maybe he can coach him on how to handle more chakra as he grows.

Khezu

Yep pretty much. Someone needs to slap some sense into him.

Sad thing is Boruto already knows most of what naruto can teach. Maybe he can coach him on how to handle more chakra as he grows.

I was hoping Naruto would randomly teach him FTG that he learned off screen from his dads former body guards.

However, the way everything is balanced towards Bolt, it would be cool if he taught it to Sarada instead.

Someone needs to bring back the FTG hype.

And we can adress stuff

Like the samurai world

You remember when that was introduced for like 5 miutes

Samurai's and ninja's lets go

Remember that badass samurai Mifune ;____;
I actually want to see Sasuke vs Mifune in a sword fight.

Sasuke is best dad which is sad. Even his daughter misread him in one scene so even she is a bit biased with him. Actually it seems like only Naruto is a bad dad, everybody else seems to be on point.

worst dad is secretly best dad

Boruto was written before Gaiden btw. Sarada is very affectionate to Sasuke in Gaiden when she understands whats going on.

I want to see this so badly ;___;

I honestly just want Sasuke and Sarada to have more scenes together. A shuriken training scene and then her learning the fireball jutsu would be nice. Bolt got improved by the end, but yeesh I've had enough of Uzumaki's.

Khezu

Out of all the familys... I want more Mitsu and Oro.

I wonder if Mitsu's weird older brother w/e is going to come back.
He could play an Itachi like role.

Fully in agreement. Funny enough Sasuke, Sai and Shikamaru raised the most well behaved kids.

Well, Inojin and Shikadai seem to be disciplined due to their mothers and Sarada has been brought up so well because of Sakura's care. I'm only surprised with Inojin. Who would of thought Ino's kid would be such a timid boy.

Top Bottom