• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

It's actually the version of Susanoo that Madara and Sasuke used as an armor for the Nine Tails.
It's really hard to keep these asspull super power ups straight. Kishi should just mail people that watch this stupid fucking show a flow chart, pie chart and Venn's Diagram to assist people.

Still don't understand how sasukes new powers even work honestly
Maybe we can ask Bill Nye or Neil Degrasse Tyson?
WLAVSKK.gif

Ross61

So, I have a Naruto Land of Waves Arc question. Is Kakashi using Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu an anime only thing. Also if its in the manga too, how does Kakashi know this justsu. Its supposed to be forbidden right? So am I right in guessing that he just copied Naruto.

So, I have a Naruto Land of Waves Arc question. Is Kakashi using Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu an anime only thing. Also if its in the manga too, how does Kakashi know this justsu. Its supposed to be forbidden right? So am I right in guessing that he just copied Naruto.
I assume he just copied him but than again I mean more and more people start busting out shadow clones anyway so it must not have been that forbidden

I really liked Madara as a villain, he was fun in that Aizen way in that he just shat all over everyone and loved every minute of it.

shirtless blind Madara was the best

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think any anime villain ever felt as simultaneously cool and threatening as this:

3190407-madara__s_overwhelming_power_by_yaminokuni-d4e7j6u.jpg

The ability to do this at that point in the manga was insane. And then he summoned another one! And this was right after the twist reveal that Tobi wasn't Madara, too.

Sai

Overuse of Susanoo was implied to diminish their eyesight more than anything else, which made it's lack of dependency upon the actual physical eyes seem all the more stupid.

I get that it's an ability that isn't focused through the eyes, but if that's the case, it shouldn't be so taxing on them in the first place.

Itachi's explanations when it was introduced sure made it sound like it did.

To unlock it, it seems like.

Sasuke caught up to Naruto by the Boruto movie since Naruto was working his ass off in an office while Sasuke was off on missions.

In terms of different modes and forms, here's how the ranking goes in Part 2:

Base Naruto = Sharingan Sasuke
Three-tailed Naruto = Cursed Seal Level 2 Sharingan Sasuke
Sage Naruto = Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke
Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto = Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke
Bijū Mode Naruto = Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke (Perfect Susano'o)
Bijū Sage Mode Naruto = Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke (Perfect Susano'o with Jūgo)
Rikudō Sage Mode Naruto = Rinnegan Sasuke (nine Bijū)
The Last Naruto = The Last Sasuke
Adult Naruto = Adult Sasuke

About this list, Sage Naruto is actually stronger than Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke by the time of the War Arc. He can use that super mega Rasengan barrage like the one against Kurama, and he can expand his Rasenshuriken to enormous proportions. On top of that, Kurama's made his peace with him, so hypothetically, not only can Naruto summon the Elder Sages to fuse and gather sage chakra for him like Jiraiya, but Naruto can also employ Kurama to do it for him, so he essentially has an infinite Sage Mode. He can form Rasengans one-handed too, I guess.

I'm not sure how he in this form stacks up to Kyūbi Chakra Mode, but it's pretty close.

So I'm watching Burrito: The Naruto Movie. Boruto already comes off as a glory hog that can't work with his team. HE had to be the one to get the hit on that giant panda instead of Sarada, whom is actually most likely powerful enough to one shot the damn thing. Sasuke had a great intro fight scene though. Dude's fighting people legit with one damn arm. What the fuck is up with Naruto? Dude didn't even really answer the question of "Am I talking to a shadow clone" he just made damn sure that Boruto calls him "Hokage or Lord Seventh." You technically are Boruto's dad, everybody knows it, get the fucking stick out of your ass. You used to be cool, dafuq happened mang. Did Naruto seriously forget his daughters birthday? Burrito is a fucking brat, but Naruto is also in the wrong here. I think Sarutobe proved you could be a dad and the fucking Hokage since Azuma and Konohamaru weren't complaining about this type of shit.

rambis

Banned
Sharingan powers hadn't made sense in a while. Don't know which one broke the game more, Izanagni or Susanoo. And how strong is Amateratsu anyway? It went from seeming like the strongest element of them all to just a stronger Katon.

rambis

Banned
So I'm watching Burrito: The Naruto Movie. Boruto already comes off as a glory hog that can't work with his team. HE had to be the one to get the hit on that giant panda instead of Sarada, whom is actually most likely powerful enough to one shot the damn thing. Sasuke had a great intro fight scene though. Dude's fighting people legit with one damn arm. What the fuck is up with Naruto? Dude didn't even really answer the question of "Am I talking to a shadow clone" he just made damn sure that Boruto calls him "Hokage or Lord Seventh." You technically are Boruto's dad, everybody knows it, get the fucking stick out of your ass. You used to be cool, dafuq happened mang. Did Naruto seriously forget his daughters birthday? Burrito is a fucking brat, but Naruto is also in the wrong here. I think Sarutobe proved you could be a dad and the fucking Hokage since Azuma and Konohamaru weren't complaining about this type of shit.

This. And supposedly this is as peaceful as its ever been in a while so just why the hell is Naruto so "busy"?.

This. And supposedly this is as peaceful as its ever been in a while so just why the hell is Naruto so "busy"?.
I think Sarutobe was caught up in an era of constant political shuffling on top of Danzo's bandaged up ass constantly trying to screw him over as well. I get that the Hokage gets busy, but that's not a valid excuse when other Hokage proved it could be done. Just found out that Boruto cheats at video games. Shaking my god damn head.

I think Sarutobe was caught up in an era of constant political shuffling on top of Danzo's bandaged up ass constantly trying to screw him over as well. I get that the Hokage gets busy, but that's not a valid excuse when other Hokage proved it could be done. Just found out that Boruto cheats at video games. Shaking my god damn head.
Lol I love reading ya impressions as go along this gonna be good.

Motherfucking baka ass Naruto needs to teach his fucking shadow clones how to do some fucking desk work. He pissed off his kids and ruined a perfectly good fucking cake that his fucking wife baked for him, this is just fucking sad. I get that Sasuke isn't there, but holy fuck this is just as fucking tragic.

rambis

Banned
Don't know where the kid gets his demeanour from. I would say Hintatas side but even she always seemed determined. He's like a lazy version of young Kakashi/Sasuke.

Motherfucking baka ass Naruto needs to teach his fucking shadow clones how to do some fucking desk work. He pissed off his kids and ruined a perfectly good fucking cake that his fucking wife baked for him, this is just fucking sad. I get that Sasuke isn't there, but holy fuck this is just as fucking tragic.
Yeah and this is what pisses Boruto off the most. Say what you will about his character but he does not play about Hinata or Hima.

Don't know where the kid gets his demeanour from. I would Hintatas side but even she always seemed determined. He's like a lazy version of young Kakashi/Sasuke.

Yeah and this is what pisses Boruto off the most. Say what you will about his character but he does not play about Hinata or Hima.
I think Boruto just doesn't exactly have any sort of aspiration or goal to push him really so he's just lazy. He has power knows how to use it, but he doesn't have that exact drive that made Naruto push through to the next level so far. Regarding Naruto and Boruto I can see both sides of that argument easily. Burrito needs some actual fucking perspective, but at the same time he's more pissed about how it's effecting Hinata and Himawari. On the flip side I can see easily that Naruto loves his god damn family a lot, but he doesn't seem to know how to sacrifice his Hokage time for him. He's unwilling to allow Shikimaru help out until he's fucking passed out on the god damn floor. Let your friends help you so your god damn son doesn't turn into Sasuke please. Oh my god Sasuke doesn't even know Boruto's name oh my fucking god LOL. This guy, this is clearly a guy that doesn't go to his best friends baby shower. Sasuke's the kind of guy that renegs on your life celebrations to go buy some fucking gym socks. Dude don't even say hello to Hinata. This is Nardo's best friend? Still? Holy fucking shit!!!

Khezu

Don't know where the kid gets his demeanour from. I would say Hintatas side but even she always seemed determined. He's like a lazy version of young Kakashi/Sasuke.

Ya Hinata was just as hardworking as Naruto.

Borts problem is that he had it too good in life, princess mother and hokage father.
Just a snotty rich kid who needs some proper motivation.

This motherfucking kid woke Konohamaru sensei up at probably 3AM to teach his ass the fucking Rasengan. Where the fuck is this kids manners?

rambis

Banned
I think Boruto just doesn't exactly have any sort of aspiration or goal to push him really so he's just lazy. He has power knows how to use it, but he doesn't have that exact drive that made Naruto push through to the next level so far. Regarding Naruto and Boruto I can see both sides of that argument easily. Burrito needs some actual fucking perspective, but at the same time he's more pissed about how it's effecting Hinata and Himawari. On the flip side I can see easily that Naruto loves his god damn family a lot, but he doesn't seem to know how to sacrifice his Hokage time for him. He's unwilling to allow Shikimaru help out until he's fucking passed out on the god damn floor. Let your friends help you so your god damn son doesn't turn into Sasuke please. Oh my god Sasuke doesn't even know Boruto's name oh my fucking god LOL. This guy, this is clearly a guy that doesn't go to his best friends baby shower. Sasuke's the kind of guy that renegs on your life celebrations to go buy some fucking gym socks. Dude don't even say hello to Hinata. This is Nardo's best friend? Still? Holy fucking shit!!!

Ya Hinata was just as hardworking as Naruto.

Borts problem is that he had it too good in life, princess mother and hokage father.
Just a snotty rich kid who needs some proper motivation.

Sasuke is probably the best thing that couldve happened to him. Finding someone who looks Naruto eye to eye seems to really inspire him to surpass him.

brinstar

To be fair, I don't think Susano'o actually requires eyes. Itachi used it when he was blind, and that's the first time we saw Susano'o.

It just puts a huge strain on your body.
It's weird, like it definetly burned out Sasuke's vision really fast.

At the very least I would've guessed you at least need MS to turn it on but then again iirc Sasuke was casting it with base sharingan on against Madara and Kaguya.

EDIT: also, isn't Susanoo classed as a dojutsu in the databook?

Sasuke is probably the best thing that couldve happened to him. Finding someone who looks Naruto eye to eye seems to really inspire him to surpass him.
I kind of don't like Boruto...he gives up too easily and resorts to a fucking hax gauntlet. That's not what his father or mother is even about. Kid had it too easily. If Hinata needed to learn the Rasengan she'd do it herself no matter how many nights she had to stay up practicing. This fucking kid gives up after what 2 days and he actually learned the fucking thing, just didn't have it perfected.

I kind of don't like Boruto...he gives up too easily and resorts to a fucking hax gauntlet. That's not what his father or mother is even about. Kid had it too easily. If Hinata needed to learn the Rasengan she'd do it herself no matter how many nights she had to stay up practicing. This fucking kid gives up after what 2 days and he actually learned the fucking thing, just didn't have it perfected.
I felt the same he's OK by the end tho

rambis

Banned
He didn't give up really. He actually pushed it further than anybody else has in that moment. He seems to want more praise or something. Sasuke was very impressed with that vanishing rasengan but didnt show it at all and Boruto got pissed.

He didn't give up really. He actually pushed it further than anybody else has in that moment. He seems to want more praise or something. Sasuke was very impressed with that vanishing rasengan but didnt show it at all and Boruto got pissed.
Then in all honesty he's in it for all the wrong reasons. He doesn't want to save anybody or help people, he just wants his ego massaged. None of the main characters were like that. Kid cheated his way through capture the flag. Why does it feel like Sarada and Mitsuki are actually stronger than Boruto? Boruto is clearly ashamed that he resorted to that ninja tool, yet he won't take the god damn thing off already. He almost exploded when Naruto congratulated him. Why is it so weird that Boruto and Naruto are a lot more awkward with each other than Sasuke and Sarada?

Top Bottom