• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fj0823

From the Thank You page
4138.jpg

I can't.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
since the upcoming filler arc for the anime is gonna be set before shippunden they should use the original series soundtrack.

I don't know if I'm only one but to me original series ost>shippunden ost

Turok_TTZ

the funny thing is TenTen foreshadowed Tsunade when she said who she looked up to and wanted to become

Sakura didn't even know who Tsunade was but she became her student and TenTen got thrown under the bus

TenTen was robbed
holyshit forgot about that.

tbf, naruto had no idea who jiraiya was either.

@ 2nd pic, is that obama? :lololololol:

the funny thing is TenTen foreshadowed Tsunade when she said who she looked up to and wanted to become

Sakura didn't even know who Tsunade was but she became her student and TenTen got thrown under the bus

TenTen was robbed

TenTen was the only female character that actually had goals that didn't involve another man.

Which is kind of sad, tbh.

Turok_TTZ

TenTen was the only female character that actually had goals that didn't involve another man.

Which is kind of sad, tbh.
actually screams that whole sexist thing about kishi. Ten ten, who actually was a proper kunoichi, who worked on her ninjutsu rather than be like the other girls who drool over their crushes. only to be the most ignored female in Naruto. says a lot about kishi really. i enjoy the NH canon status but I will not ignore that this manga has some seriously messed up shit going on.

dont even get me started on SasuSaku being canon. sends all sorts of wrong messages. and kishi trolling on NS? tbh i find it amusing myelf but for some NH fans who were being tricked and NS who threw in all the chips not realizing the trap. i imagine much grief. If you didnt care for romance then dont imply shit in the first place, idiot mangaka. all in or stay home. dont half ass like a fanfiction writer.

Desmond

What did you think of it?
No spoilers though

I really enjoyed it. Animation was good, especially in combat sequences. Things that were explained were explained well, if you follow me.

It's also great to see the Leaf Village after the war, and how Naruto is treated as a hero.

Sorry about the late reply

Turok_TTZ

part 1 implied the canonical endgame imo.
Part 2 was a god damn mess to begin with.

I actually had a huge ass rant to continue on from my earlier post tbat criticized NS and even my favored NH to some extent but i dont know whether it is worth the effort to post it.

Welfare

part 1 implied the canonical endgame imo.
Part 2 was a god damn mess to begin with.

I actually had a huge ass rant to continue on from my earlier post tbat criticized NS and even my favored NH to some extent but i dont know whether it is worth the effort to post it.
Do it.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I'm glad there are people calling Kishimoto out for this mess and not blindly eating up less than mediocre material.

"Oh i didn't care about kaguya's backstory so i just introduced her for no reason, no plans on elaborating"

"Oh i'm so happy having basically wasted every single character not Sasuke or Naruto for 9 years straight and then meaninglessly killing off Neji for the absolute worst reason possible"

"Oh i was so smart basically taking out every theme of the story having to do with actual hard work when introducing a prophecy that foretells success and making everything about who your related to or your incarnation is that gives you magic power ups"

"Oh i didn't care about developing the Naruhina relationship(or Hinata as a character in general really) and making it actually work because i was too busy pretending i was actually clever throwing in terrible cliches"

"Oh Sakura? I forgot all about her multiple times and made her a pathetic loser, i guess that convinces everyone she was a well written character cause i gave her an asspull powerup i didn't bother to foreshadow or explain ey?"

Ugh. Its just plain terrible, and i can understand the backlash considering this series is 15 years old. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are regretting having made this series popular as it is. Seishi didn't deserve to have his 666 Satan manga canceled and Masashi to have his continue to run.

Welfare

"Oh i was so smart basically taking out every theme of the story having to do with actual hard work when introducing a prophecy that foretells success and making everything about who your related to or your incarnation is that gives you magic power ups"
Come again?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Come again?

There's a huge thematic gap between the two parts. One was about hard work and determination being able to surpass natural talent, while the other ignored all that to set up a flimsy "breaking the cycle of hatered" thing. It's a pretty stark contrast.

Inuhanyou

There's a huge thematic gap between the two parts. One was about hard work and determination being able to surpass natural talent, while the other ignored all that to set up a flimsy "breaking the cycle of hatered" thing. It's a pretty stark contrast.

Which didn't even make sense to begin with, because everytime Naruto did a lame ass speech or talked sternly to the grizzled old cynical bad guy who has had decades more time to experience the world cue the flashback and subsequent face heel turn, Kishimoto was essentially taking logic and throwing it out the window, having the actual suspension of disbelief of the reader broken every single time.

The plot essentially forced the characters to act out of logical turn at every scenario, and it wasn't just some "oh i can do hard things if i try!". It literally reversed everything that should have made sense, and it wasn't smart writing, it was terrible.

Atleast in part 1, the only time that ever happened was with zabuza, which was acceptable for one time, and gaara, who was similar to Naruto and around his age, so he was obviously very impressionable to start with.

There were just too many things to count that needed to be fixed in order to be salvageable as a written work.

Naruto and Mass Effect have completely turned me off from "Chosen One" stories. Constantly sucking a characters dick while not showing a reason WHY said character deserves said dick sucking is just...smh.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
But Naruto worked his butt off to get to the top, nothing was ever handed down to him. He wasn't and isn't a genius or gifted like Sasuke seeing as he only relied on 2 moves, that's it, 2 moves that he used in clever ways and evolved them from time to time.

I don't buy that part 2 undermines the themes of part 1.

Inuhanyou

But Naruto worked his butt off to get to the top, nothing was ever handed down to him. He wasn't and isn't a genius or gifted like Sasuke seeing as he only relied on 2 moves, that's it, 2 moves that he used in clever ways and evolved them from time to time.

That is until he became the chosen one destined to essentially do what he did before he did so, and he did do it.

You don't have to "buy" it, but its a fact that the work was severely compromised after part 1. A steady decline in quality after the first arc of part 2. The rescue gaara arc was the only one that was really good in part 2.

The Shikamaru arc could have been good, but then you just realize that was Kishimoto wanking off Shikamaru disproportionate to the rest of the cast.

The Pein attacks Konoha arc should have been epic, and i almost thought it was a return to form, but no...the ending essentially destroyed the entire thing, and then we got probably one of the worst arcs in the series in the Kage Summit arc, which set up for the very mediocre War arc that didn't really do much warring to be honest.

"Oh i'm so happy having basically wasted every single character not Sasuke or Naruto for 9 years straight and then meaninglessly killing off Neji for the absolute worst reason possible"

I thought the execution was bad, but the reason wasn't. That moment showed that Neji had come full circle in development, going from wanting to kill his cousin because of his hatred of his fate, to choosing his own fate and saving her.

That's better treatment than most characters got, regardless if they had a multi chapter powerup fight.

That's why the sentiment of Neji being the biggest waste is lost on me. You rather he be like a lot of the other supporting cast and just shoved into the epilogue for a cameo in a single panel?

"Oh i didn't care about developing the Naruhina relationship(or Hinata as a character in general really) and making it actually work because i was too busy pretending i was actually clever throwing in terrible cliches"

What do you mean by "terrible cliches"? You mean the pairing circus the story was in its final chapters? Do you mean the actual scenes between Naruto and Hinata themselves?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
At least now we have context why bolt is pranking in ch. 700. Naruto becoming hokage and no longer giving same attention like in the movie ending due to obligations would make any kid act out. Bolt dont want to share his dad with the village :lol:

It wasn't obvious from ch 700 that that's what was going on?

Iruka basically implies the same thing.

Im honestly super tempted to make a fanfiction/doujinshi as a full refuckingwrite of naruto based on a lot of the concept material and the one shot.
I already have a few ideas of how the story could go but im afraid that itll be worse than the base material.

Kishi should have dumped sakura after the ninja exam.

Why would Kishi dump one of the most popular characters lmao

Should have made Hinata the main female lead.

That would have never happened. Sakura is the heroine of the Naruto Manga simply because she is part of team 7. Hinata will always be a side character along with everyone else in the Konoha 11.

actually screams that whole sexist thing about kishi. Ten ten, who actually was a proper kunoichi, who worked on her ninjutsu rather than be like the other girls who drool over their crushes. only to be the most ignored female in Naruto. says a lot about kishi really. i enjoy the NH canon status but I will not ignore that this manga has some seriously messed up shit going on.

dont even get me started on SasuSaku being canon. sends all sorts of wrong messages. and kishi trolling on NS? tbh i find it amusing myelf but for some NH fans who were being tricked and NS who threw in all the chips not realizing the trap. i imagine much grief. If you didnt care for romance then dont imply shit in the first place, idiot mangaka. all in or stay home. dont half ass like a fanfiction writer.

You keep saying this when it really doesn't.

It sends the same message that Naruto risking his life numerous times to save his best friend Sasuke does, it sends the same message as Naruto forgiving people like Pain and Obito does : to never give up on the people you care about and the idea of forgiveness.

Now if you can't forgive Sasuke then thats entirely your problem.

It's kind of hard to accept Naruto as an underdog when he's called the child of prophecy and he's like the reincarnation/second coming of 12 different dudes. His father supposedly gave up his life to turn him into the ultimate shinobi. And he can only handle Kyuubi chakra because of his lineage. You can call it development, but it's development that undercuts what value he is supposed to represent in the first place.

The Sage Path whatever guy literally gave him his last powerup. And then he magically gives Kakashi a new eyeball and flies.

It was different than say.,.Part 1 when he learned the Rasengan. Although it was part of his father's legacy, inheriting the technique was something that had to be earned. He even had to put his own spin on it. It works because it revolves around Naruto as an individual rather than Naruto simply being the parallel of someone else.

That would have never happened. Sakura is the heroine of the Naruto Manga simply because she is part of team 7. Hinata will always be a side character along with everyone else in the Konoha 11.

That's what I mean. Team 7. Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata and Kakashi.

Bye Sakura

It's kind of hard to accept Naruto as an underdog when he's called the child of prophecy and he's like the reincarnation/second coming of 12 different dudes. His father supposedly gave up his life to turn him into the ultimate shinobi. And he can only handle Kyuubi chakra because of his lineage. You can call it development, but it's development that undercuts what value he is supposed to represent in the first place.

The Sage Path whatever guy literally gave him his last powerup. And then he magically gives Kakashi a new eyeball and flies.

It was different than say.,.Part 1 when he learned the Rasengan. Although it was part of his father's legacy, inheriting the technique was something that had to be earned. He even had to put his own spin on it.

Bye Sakura
No no no. You cant have hinata be on team 7 cause if her and naruto are on the same team bolt gonna be conceived by the end of the chunin exams.
Heres what you do. You replace sakura with Ino, since Ino is just a better version of Sakura, you have sakura be a side character in the rookies, have hinata and naruto just spend more time together.

It was different than say.,.Part 1 when he learned the Rasengan. Although it was part of his father's legacy, inheriting the technique was something that had to be earned. He even had to put his own spin on it. It works because it revolves around Naruto as an individual rather than Naruto simply being the parallel of someone else.

Bye Sakura

Eww no thank you. Kishi/editors made the right choice.

You replace sakura with Ino, since Ino is just a better version of Sakura, you have sakura be a side character in the rookies, have hinata and naruto just spend more time together.

Ino got outclassed by Sakura as soon as Shippuuden started lol.

Team 7 are meant to be strongest and parallel to the Sanin so Sakura deserves to be there seeing as she's the strongest kunoichi. Also Shippuuden was pretty much entirely about Naruto and Sakura trying to bring back Sasuke. Naruto wants his friend back and Sakura wants the person she loves back.....Hinata and Ino would not have fit with that common goal at all.

Eww no thank you. Kishi/editors made the right choice.

Ino got outclassed by Sakura as soon as Shippuuden started lol.

Team 7 are meant to be strongest and parallel to the Sanin so Sakura deserves to be there seeing as she's the strongest kunoichi. Also Shippuuden was pretty much entirely about Naruto and Sakura trying to bring back Sasuke. Naruto wants his friend back and Sakura wants the person she loves back.....Hinata and Ino would not have fit with that common goal at all.
No im saying you just dont even make her the main heroine at the beginning. Just have her be a side character the whole story.

You keep saying this when it really doesn't.

It sends the same message that Naruto risking his life numerous times to save his best friend Sasuke does, it sends the same message as Naruto forgiving people like Pain and Obito does : to never give up on the people you care about and the idea of forgiveness.

Now if you can't forgive Sasuke then thats entirely your problem.

You're saying this as if THAT message isn't actually shit.

Pain, I could maybe, MAAAAAYYBE understand, just for sake of plot.

Sasuke and Obito?

Yeah, Naruto can go fuck himself for forgiving those two.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Massively unpopular opinion incoming.

In retrospect, Part 2 was exactly what we were promised from the beginning of Part 1. Naruto was never a Harry Potter scenario where they were going to stay schoolkids for the entire narrative - even by the time of Sasuke Retrieval Arc, they were already beginning to be treated as full fledged ninja. Part 2 was less about team dynamics and ninja techniques because it was part 1's job to establish these things, and thus focus on them more prominently. Instead, the focus was shifted to a grander scale to tell stories about the ninja world and its past, the greater conflicts that the world had experienced, the problems with the ninja system, and more mature themes of pain, death, loss, and reconciliation. The absolute best parts of Part 2 were the flashbacks and world exposition. The relationship between Jiraiya and Nagato, Nagato's reaction to the terrible world he was placed in, Hashirama and Madara and their rivalry and friendship, the Uchiha and Senju coming together to build Konoha, the curse of hatred and will of fire and how they've continued to affect people to this day, etc. Outside of flashbacks we have a lot of scenes of people traveling to other places and countries, with only two arcs taking place in the Land of Fire (Immortal Arc and Invasion of Pain), and each place we visit has its own unique sensibilities and characters.

I want to say Part 2 was less about the individual and more about the world, but that isn't true either. Part 2 had tons of really amazing characters with really unique abilities; Deidara and his celluar clay bombs, Hanzo and his Salamandar motif, Danzo and his crazy mutant Sharingan arm, Torune with bug abilities that put Shino to shame, Gai finally getting his chance to shine after doing nothing in Part 1, Madara and his insane dual meteor moment, and the list goes on and on and on. There was less of a focus on tight knit teams, training arcs, etc. because Part 2 reflected the adult shinobi world, one that focuses on larger issues with higher stakes, and the one that Naruto had to experience if he was going to become the leader of a nation. From an authorial perspective, Kishimoto didn't focus on things like hand seals, being assigned missions by the kage, and learning new techniques because we were in a world where A) The reader is already aware of the more fundamental workings of the ninja world and B) Most of the characters introduced or focused on are shown at their absolute prime.

Is Part 2 perfect? No. The growth of the rest of the Konoha 11 could have remained a piece of the puzzle, and one can argue that the power creep got too intense. Is Part 2 bad? No. It's exactly what was to be expected from the beginning and a great look at the darker, more serious, more developed side of Naruto's world.

Massively unpopular opinion incoming.

In retrospect, Part 2 was exactly what we were promised from the beginning of Part 1. Naruto was never a Harry Potter scenario where they were going to stay schoolkids for the entire narrative - even by the time of Sasuke Retrieval Arc, they were already beginning to be treated as full fledged ninja. Part 2 was less about team dynamics and ninja techniques because it was part 1's job to establish these things, and thus focus on them more prominently. Instead, the focus was shifted to a grander scale to tell stories about the ninja world and its past, the greater conflicts that the world had experienced, the problems with the ninja system, and more mature themes of pain, death, loss, and reconciliation. The absolute best parts of Part 2 were the flashbacks and world exposition. The relationship between Jiraiya and Nagato, Nagato's reaction to the terrible world he was placed in, Hashirama and Madara and their rivalry and friendship, the Uchiha and Senju coming together to build Konoha, the curse of hatred and will of fire and how they've continued to affect people to this day, etc. Outside of flashbacks we have a lot of scenes of people traveling to other places and countries, with only two arcs taking place in the Land of Fire (Immortal Arc and Invasion of Pain), and each place we visit has its own unique sensibilities and characters.

I want to say Part 2 was less about the individual and more about the world, but that isn't true either. Part 2 had tons of really amazing characters with really unique abilities; Deidara and his celluar clay bombs, Hanzo and his Salamandar motif, Danzo and his crazy mutant Sharingan arm, Torune with bug abilities that put Shino to shame, Gai finally getting his chance to shine after doing nothing in Part 1, Madara and his insane dual meteor moment, and the list goes on and on and on. There was less of a focus on tight knit teams, training arcs, etc. because Part 2 reflected the adult shinobi world, one that focuses on larger issues with higher stakes, and the one that Naruto had to experience if he was going to become the leader of a nation. From an authorial perspective, Kishimoto didn't focus on things like hand seals, being assigned missions by the kage, and learning new techniques because we were in a world where A) The reader is already aware of the more fundamental workings of the ninja world and B) Most of the characters introduced or focused on are shown at their absolute prime.

Is Part 2 perfect? No. The growth of the rest of the Konoha 11 could have remained a piece of the puzzle, and one can argue that the power creep got too intense. Is Part 2 bad? No. It's exactly what was to be expected from the beginning and a great look at the darker, more serious, more developed side of Naruto's world.

This post isn't wrong, but that's not the thematic change that we're complaining about. Honestly, it's just the shift from "hard work is king" to Naruto becoming the child of prophecy. Like, without that, and without the Rikudo Sage powers, it could have been fine. But the hard work got shifted to the side, and the other hardworking characters fell further and further behind Naruto because of the things that he had been given.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
This post isn't wrong, but that's not the thematic change that we're complaining about. Honestly, it's just the shift from "hard work is king" to Naruto becoming the child of prophecy. Like, without that, and without the Rikudo Sage powers, it could have been fine. But the hard work got shifted to the side, and the other hardworking characters fell further and further behind Naruto because of the things that he had been given.

Chunni exam neji was right

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah, that is a definite flaw of Part 2. I'm not disagreeing with you guys specifically, you just got me thinking on the broader argument that Part 2 is inferior.

Rebel Leader

Part 2 was ok untill... I guess he took the 9 tail chakra ?
After that it nearly easy for the power ups
---

I foresee a slice of life naruto arc.........

Fj0823

I think the entire child of prophecy thing wasn't bad, it didn't destroy the fact that Naruto was hated, that he gave some massive efforts to learn the Rasengan,RasenShuriken,Senjutsu, 9tails chakra mode.

The fact is, he only got 1 random power up at the very end. And it wasn't permanent. Sasuke got a free power every Tuesday

Naruto worked hard to be an amazing warrior, He wasn't supposed to be the loser until the very end. That wouldve sucked.

The prophecy meant JackShit to him, it never defined him, same for the senju, uchiha parallels, he didn't give a Fuck. If he had, like Harry Potter did then you'd be completely right

Turok_TTZ

@ psychomantis

I honestly don't care about SS whether its the pairing or the characters. Sasuke is alright in the naruto sense of things but I just downright hate sakura. having said that, the pairing however sends a message of validating abusive relationships. he'll turn around and stop being abusive if you wait long enough! Sakura being a hopeless doormat with no self respect really doesn't help matters. maybe she is a masochist. In that case, I would have no problem with the pairing but it hasn't been implied that she is one.

Sakura is very fortunate that Naruto is around to set sasuke straight. which brings me upto...

NS and it's shit potential. First off. I find it very disconcerting Naruto had a crush on one who would lie straight to his face and talk shit behind his back. Sakura lied to his face that she had the same feelings she has for Naruto as she would for Sasuke. it was obvious from day 1 she would never waiver. even in the ninja war, with all the misleads, she concerns herself with sasuke more than naruto apart from the cpr moment when sasuke arrived.

bu-bu-but sakura was turning around for Naruto! fools pls. Did chapter 693 never happen for you illiterates? She declare her unwaivering love for Sasuke over and over again. where does Naruto come up in any of those REAL declarations of love? Naruto even no sold her confession. more power to naruto finally seeing the light and ceasing interest in sakura.

NS potential at best was sakura accepting Naruto's feelings and only last a month or so before she breaks his heart dumping him in favor of a chance with Sasuke when he shows up again. A. Fucking. Chance. that's the kind of girl Sakura is. Sakura also truly never accepted Naruto for all his faults or bad marks. there is no hope for a successful relationship. it is a pairing destined for failure. the only way it could work is if Sakura gets some mad development and her character completely changes for the better. She would have to be a completely different sakura for it to work and such development never happened. Naruto deserves better considering all the shit he has had to put up with. one of the worst for me was that she lost faith in Naruto during the five kage summit. after all he has done, she lost fucking faith just because of one enquiry from Sai. SAI!

oh, that realization about that promise and naruto's feelings? oh sure, she was shaken up from that epiphany but that leads up to the fake as shit confession in spite of being aware of all that makes that moment all the more shit. what a very cruel and stupid woman that is Sakura.

ill get on to NH later. this ns ranting was the tip of the iceberg. much more to say but i think i got what needed to be said out. NS disgusts me for those very reasons. no unconditional love to speak of in any chapter.

Rebel Leader

The SS pisses me off nearly as much as above.

as much as I wanted to see NH happen, I still need some good reasons as to why.
---

Yado

@ psychomantis

I honestly don't care about SS whether its the pairing or the characters. Sasuke is alright in the naruto sense of things but I just downright hate sakura. having said that, the pairing however sends a message of validating abusive relationships. he'll turn around and stop being abusive if you wait long enough! Sakura being a hopeless doormat with no self respect really doesn't help matters. maybe she is a masochist. In that case, I would have no problem with the pairing but it hasn't been implied that she is one.

Sakura is very fortunate that Naruto is around to set sasuke straight. which brings me upto...

NS and it's shit potential. First off. I find it very disconcerting Naruto had a crush on one who would lie straight to his face and talk shit behind his back. Sakura lied to his face that she had the same feelings she has for Naruto as she would for Sasuke. it was obvious from day 1 she would never waiver. even in the ninja war, with all the misleads, she concerns herself with sasuke more than naruto apart from the cpr moment when sasuke arrived.

bu-bu-but sakura was turning around for Naruto! fools pls. Did chapter 693 never happen for you illiterates? She declare her unwaivering love for Sasuke over and over again. where does Naruto come up in any of those REAL declarations of love? Naruto even no sold her confession. more power to naruto finally seeing the light and ceasing interest in sakura.

NS potential at best was sakura accepting Naruto's feelings and only last a month or so before she breaks his heart dumping him in favor of a chance with Sasuke when he shows up again. A. Fucking. Chance. that's the kind of girl Sakura is. Sakura also truly never accepted Naruto for all his faults or bad marks. there is no hope for a successful relationship. it is a pairing destined for failure. the only way it could work is if Sakura gets some mad development and her character completely changes for the better. She would have to be a completely different sakura for it to work and such development never happened. Naruto deserves better considering all the shit he has had to put up with. one of the worst for me was that she lost faith in Naruto during the five kage summit. after all he has done, she lost fucking faith just because of one enquiry from Sai. SAI!

oh, that realization about that promise and naruto's feelings? oh sure, she was shaken up from that epiphany but that leads up to the fake as shit confession in spite of being aware of all that makes that moment all the more shit. what a very cruel and stupid woman that is Sakura.

ill get on to NH later. this ns ranting was the tip of the iceberg. much more to say but i think i got what needed to be said out. NS disgusts me for those very reasons. no unconditional love to speak of in any chapter.

I don't see why it's so bad that she doesn't (unrealistically) regard Naruto from one single perspective throughout her entire time knowing him. That's how friendships work when you've known someone that long, shit happens and you get over it, which they both did. That confession didn't change anything between them in the grand scheme of things and the only ones still holding onto it as some kind of pivotal moment are the fans, the characters themselves weren't impacted by it. It wasn't that serious.

I don't think there was ever a chance for them to be together as a romantic pairing but to make it seem like she's some heartless person who never cared about Naruto is a stretch.

It just sounds like your bitterness towards Sakura is based on the fact that she was never interested in Naruto romantically.

Turok_TTZ

The SS pisses me off nearly as much as above.

as much as I wanted to see NH happen, I still need some good reasons as to why.
---
...you didn't like The Last: Naruto the Movie?

I'm in the bathroom atm but just for a preview...

I am very much pro NH but let's not ignore that NH had potential to go south very quickly.

Hinata secretly admired Naruto from afar and that could have easily turned her into an obssessive stalking yandere. thankfully that didn't happen but imo NH which could have used more development was an ideal ending all things considered. Instead of camping outside Naruto's place or going through his trash. stealing his toothbrush or salvaging a fucking hair strand belonging to Naruto and creating a god damn shrine to worship naruto's hair strand... well i could go on.

still in bathroom so ill continue this on later.

Turok_TTZ

I haven't seen/read why or how it happens in the movie
well the movie is canon so read the spoilers. All I know is despite the incoming shit i will post later on, NH remains my otp and I am very happy for Naruto to settle down with someone who loves and has faith in him unconditionally, and accepts both the good and the bad of Naruto.

Rebel Leader

well the movie is canon so read the spoilers. All I know is despite the incoming shit i will post later on, NH remains my otp and I am very happy for Naruto to settle down with someone who loves and has faith in him unconditionally, and accepts both the good and the bad of Naruto.
I rather wait so when you post it tag spoilers please

But that I agree on. She has always accepted him.

Top Bottom