• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fj0823

Lol has any other shonen manga cone close to naruto level of pairing war/ romance ..

I read that nikesoki manga or something once and shit was a awful harem manga ..very weird to see it labeled as shonen
Not exactly anime but Avatar The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra have some massive shipping

When the Last Airbender resolved its pairing, which was set in stone since ep1, shippers of the girl with the main anti hero went absolutely insane.

Not exactly anime but Avatar The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra have some massive shipping

When the Last Airbender resolved its pairing, which was set in stone since ep1, shippers of the girl with the main anti hero went absolutely insane.

Zutara forever!!!!!1111one

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Lol has any other shonen manga cone close to naruto level of pairing war/ romance ..

I read that nikesoki manga or something once and shit was a awful harem manga ..very weird to see it labeled as shonen

I think it's because Naruto has a superb cast of side characters. really cool designs and personalities for each of them.

Turok_TTZ

Not just sex with Naruto, but with 3 Naruto's.
This went through my mind. rough draft, will edit and add to it later.
Presented by TurokTTZ said:
Hinata: "I have 3 Naruto Uzumakis."
"One Naruto in my living room,"
"another Naruto in my bedroom,"
"and the third Naruto in my bathroom."
"Why do I have a Naruto in my bathroom?"
"Because I have three Naruto Uzumakis."
"Now, some of you may say you didn't really want to take naruto for yourself anyways." "and it's true, it is okay." "because, you aren't getting Naruto." "While I, conversely, have 3 Naruto Uzumakis"
"This data will illustrate how many Narutos I have and how many you have:"
Code:
Hinata : 3 Naruto Uzumaki
You: 0 Naruto Uzumaki
Hinata: "The data is conclusive, I have 3 Narutos and I am enjoying Naruto three times as much.
"While you have zero Naruto Uzumaki. I, on the other hand, have 3 Naruto Uzumakis"
"Now, some of you may say Naruto may not be the right man for you. Some may say even Sasuke or Might Gai are more attractive and better husbands than Naruto."
"This is clearly the talk of someone who doesn't have three Naruto Uzumakis"
"and so I leave you with these simple words this canon ship ending season. I have 3 Naruto Uzumaki"
laugh or not, it matters none to me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
To this fucking day, I have zero clue why people even shipped the two.

Maybe as fanon, sure, knock yourself out, but shipping them as if they'd ACTUALLY get together?

What?!

I think it had to do with fangirls being able to put themselves in Kataraa's shoes, she's a good self-insert for teenage girls, and wanting the bad boy instead of the hero.

lol around 11 minutes of offscreen leaked footage is online of a scene near the ending of the movie

;))))

Edit: Storm 4 announced for PS4.... no cross gen (I also hope they put it on the PC like the recent titles)

lol around 11 minutes of offscreen leaked footage is online of a scene near the ending of the movie

;))))

Edit: Storm 4 announced for PS4.... no cross gen (I also hope they put it on the PC like the recent titles)
Ah fuck who ready for playable Bolt, Himawari, and Salad!? Cant wait for those family ultimate jutsus!

Yado

I fully expect them to be in the game after 4 lol. That's how CC2 rolls.

At least by then we might have seen their fighting styles and the developers would have something to work with. Characters who we haven't realy seen fight always get awful fighting styles in the games.

At least by then we might have seen their fighting styles and the developers would have something to work with. Characters who we haven't realy seen fight always get awful fighting styles in the games.
Kushina is a good example. Fucking pots and pans.
I just want himawari to fight using alongside the baby versions of the biju and her solo ultimate be them all becoming their full forms and unleashing a combined 9 biju bomb trying to impress Himawari who hugs them all.
Bolt can just use gentle fist with shadow clones.

EhoaVash

storm 4 better have some salad himawari burrito q.q

but it probably wont' :(

..all Cyberconnect2 will do is give out The Last naruto movie alt skins for characters lulz

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
730G1XS.jpg

lol what do they mean see their love.... other then the movie being about naruhina the new family member was only there for
the after credits scene
which is less then 15seconds
plus there isn't any scene with Hinata and Naruto being dressed like that

...unless they mean the other movie

My reasoning is because the hand looks like a white zetsu and to hide its ugliness Naruto and Sasuke wear bandages.
Probably this. Naruto probably has a complex about it.
I read a cute headcanon that when naruto and hinata did the do for the first time naruto was scared that shed think the arm was gross but hinata loves it anyway.

Top Bottom