• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

The Hell is Kakashi doing
tumblr_nnd7hqx2fu1tltr42o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nnd7hqx2fu1tltr42o2_400.jpg
disguising himself just to troll people I assume

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love seeing this thread bumped regularly again.

*Sheds tear*

Arabesque

The Kakashi one shot in the guestbook had him being disguised as a camera man "helping" Team 7 try and unmask him.

Basically, Kakashi was having fun.

Lol at how short Hinata is in that family photo

Hinata was always the shortest of the Konoha 12. There isn't really anything odd about that.

What is odd is Naruto's growth, but I suppose having the body of the sage does things to you.

Also the kid in question appears again

Name is Mitsuki.....could he be from the Ootsutsuki clan?

Summary of Kakashi one shot:

In the manga included with the guestbook, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are discussing how to best uncover Kakashi's face. The three meet with a photographer named Sukea, who wants to take a picture of Kakashi's face because it would be a scoop. After a failed attempt, the three ninja go home. However, it turns out that the photographer Sukea is actually Kakashi himself in disguise, and he reveals his face in the manga before taking a shower. At the end of the short, Kakashi says he plans to play around with Team 7 a few more times about what might be hiding under his mask.

Sai

Beginning of Part 1, Naruto was 145.3 cm, while Hinata was 147.3 cm

Back then he was a midget. Too much cup ramen before Iruka was willing to start treating him to some more filling meals at Ichiraku. :p

I know that Naruto being short in part 1 was a thing, but I always thought he was still an inch taller than Hinata. Was he really shorter than her back then?

Looking it up, it wasn't much of a difference (2 centimeters) but Hinata was taller.

If you compare it to Gaara, Gaara's height is close to Naruto's in Part 1 (still taller). But as he grew older he remained the shortest male main character, while Naruto had a massive growth spurt.

I love naruto's family. And i guess sasuke's one, as messy as it is, allows Kishi to keep pushing the story forward...

Poor Sakura, though.

I kinda want Salad to be Karin's daughter just to have an overpowered bloodmix between Uchiha and Uzumaki, I mean, if she's Karin's daughter, it's pretty much a given that she will have rinnegan, right?

I kinda want Salad to be Karin's daughter just to have an overpowered bloodmix between Uchiha and Uzumaki, I mean, if she's Karin's daughter, it's pretty much a given that she will have rinnegan, right?
We can have even better than that if Sarada and Boruto eventually hook up. We'd have Uzumaki, Uchiha, Hyuga.

RIP everyone else. They can call that child The Great Uniter.

Fox318

Best thing about Sakura is the movies. You could tell that Kishi got bored of everyone except Sasuke so he just forgot to give her any moves or ability other than stealing Tsnade's gimmick.

Every movie she runs with a Kunai while everyone else is in battle sage mode.

Arabesque

Looking it up, it wasn't much of a difference (2 centimeters) but Hinata was taller.

If you compare it to Gaara, Gaara's height is close to Naruto's in Part 1 (still taller). But as he grew older he remained the shortest male main character, while Naruto had a massive growth spurt.

Huh, you are right. I suppose I should've said "Hinata was always the shortest female of the Konoha 12" or "Hinata was one of the shortest in her generation" rather than what I wrote at first.

In any case, body of the sage/Nine Tails mojo. Naruto was always destined to grow to be a gaint with unlimited chakra, and I guess he did. Makes me wonder what'll happen to the kids when they grow older.

Garaa being short probably has to do with him staying up all night trying to keep up with Shukaku's nonsense.

Nah, Senju+Uchiha doesn't create a Rinnegan that was a myth. You need Ashura and Indra's combination.

We can have even better than that if Sarada and Boruto eventually hook up. We'd have Uzumaki, Uchiha, Hyuga.

RIP everyone else. They can call that child The Great Uniter.

Who wants the byakugan though......the Hyuuga clan are pretty much irrelevant on a power scale when compared to feats Sharingan and Rinnegan users can do.

If that was ever to happen their child will have the rinnegan when born...? I dunno I actually Sasuke got the best setup, eternal sharingan and rinnegan. Would the kid also have sharingan powers?

Best thing about Sakura is the movies. You could tell that Kishi got bored of everyone except Sasuke so he just forgot to give her any moves or ability other than stealing Tsnade's gimmick.

Every movie she runs with a Kunai while everyone else is in battle sage mode.

Sakura has a "battle sage mode" whatever that means

A5lOy3K.png

Oh yeah because Naruto's Sage mode/Bijuu mode and Sasuke's perfect susanoo mode were totally unique to them......your statement is beyond ridiculous.

360pages

I think they are more referring to the fact that, even though Naruto and Sasuke have Sage mode they have unique twist to them. Sakura is legit just a copy of Tsunade. Even Kabuto who tried to copy Oro had his own style and his own way of fighting compared to his teacher.

While all the other students felt more like an evolution of their teacher. (Naruto, Sasuke and Kabuto.) Saukra felt like just a copy of her's

Sakura suffers from her writer shitting on her, while Sasuke and Naruto surpassed Orichimaru and Jiriaya, Sakura is a boring Tsunade clone and a shitty clone at that..

I think they are more referring to the fact that, even though Naruto and Sasuke have Sage mode they have unique twist to them. Sakura is legit just a copy of Tsunade. Even Kabuto who tried to copy Oro had his own style and his own way of fighting compared to his teacher.

While all the other students felt more like an evolution of their teacher. (Naruto, Sasuke and Kabuto.) Saukra felt like just a copy of her's

Like what......
Sakura was always meant to be the successor to Tsunade.

Sakura suffers from her writer shitting on her, while Sasuke and Naruto surpassed Orichimaru and Jiriaya, Sakura is a boring Tsunade clone and a shitty clone at that..

Thats because Sasuke and Naruto were meant to eventually parallel Madara and Hashirama (Indra, Ashura etc)....far more powerful characters. Come on guys this stuff should be obvious
-__-

I feel sorry for TenTen

if you reread the series you'd realize that she was a fan of Tsunade before Sakura even knew who she was

and yet Sakura became the student for plot reasons even though in the end of the day she didn't surpass Tsunade like Sasuke and Naruto did compared to their masters

got to give it to Ino though..... she moved on from being a fangirl and proved to be efficient in the war

360pages

Like what......
Sakura was always meant to be the successor to Tsunade.

Thats because Sasuke and Naruto were meant to eventually parallel Madara and Hashirama (Indra, Ashura etc)....far more powerful characters. Come on guys this stuff should be obvious
-__-

Naruto Sage Mode functions differently then Jiraya's with how he an maintain it. Sasuke's Sussano, not only had a different weapon than Itachi's. That combined with all the stuff they know that their teachers don't. Like Naruto's nine-tails and Sasuke's Eye haxs.

Even Kabuto wasn't a one to one copy of Oro.

Sakura is however a one to one copy of Tsuande. She doesn't have any defining abilities that is her own. Or a combination of the two.

Sai

-__-
That wasn't always the case. Madara and Hashirama's rivalry may have been alluded to at the end of Part 1 via the Valley of the End, but it wasn't actually disclosed until well into Part 2.

Team 7's original parallel and benchmark for the longest time was the Denetsu no Sannin. And while most agree that Jiraiya and Orochimaru were most likely more powerful than Tsunade, the gap wasn't as abysmally large as it is with their successors—even prior to the power-ups Naruto and Sasuke received from Hagoromo.

Additionally, as pointed out a few times before, Sakura has nothing to call her own. Despite alluding to her talent for Genjutsu during both the Chūnin Exam, and the beginning of Part 2, it was never explored.

Sharpeye

Even Hinata has a god power from The Last, her and Naruto's kids are destine to be top tier compared to all the other next gen kids.

Naruto Sage Mode functions differently then Jiraya's with how he an maintain it. Sasuke's Sussano, not only had a different weapon than Itachi's. That combined with all the stuff they know that their teachers don't. Like Naruto's nine-tails and Sasuke's Eye haxs.

Even Kabuto wasn't a one to one copy of Oro.

Sakura is however a one to one copy of Tsuande. She doesn't have any defining abilities that is her own. Or a combination of the two.

Sasuke Susanoo also got wings but he didn't actually do anything to get them, it was simply a result of the power up. Jutsus that Naruto and Sasuke did make by themselves would be stuff like rasenshuriken, sasuke's chidori manipulation, kirin etc.

Sakura is a medical ninja and Tsuande was hailed as the greatest medical ninja ever. So......she became her apprentice and learned the top moves. I'm guessing its harder to create new jutsus in the medical ninjutsu field whereas there's so much more to play with normal ninjutsu. I mean the epitome of medical ninjutsu would be instant regeneration, what more is there for Sakura to create. She transferred the seal to another person, maybe mass healing, but iirc she was only able to do that when touching the person.

Sakura being a Tsuande clone wouldn't be that bad if Tsunade's own fighting style wasn't boring.

Lee's pretty much a Gai clone(he has the drunken fist though) but damn his fights are fun with the sheer number of techniques he can pull out, then the gates are always hype.

Raikage's another pure taijtsu user but he's fun because he uses wrestling moves and he has a cool looking lighting shroud that gives him super speed.

Tsuande and Sakura just brawl without any real techniques, Tsunade regenerating is neat but not very visually interesting.

360pages

Sasuke Susanoo also got wings but he didn't actually do anything to get them, it was simply a result of the power up. Jutsus that Naruto and Sasuke did make by themselves would be stuff like rasenshuriken, sasuke's chidori manipulation, kirin etc.

Sakura is a medical ninja and Tsuande was hailed as the greatest medical ninja ever. So......she became her apprentice and learned the top moves. I'm guessing its harder to create new jutsus in the medical ninjutsu field whereas there's so much more to play with normal ninjutsu. I mean the epitome of medical ninjutsu would be instant regeneration, what more is there for Sakura to create. She transferred the seal to another person, maybe mass healing, but iirc she was only able to do that when touching the person.

The thing is, it's not just with Saskue and Naruto, almost all the Leaf 12 showed something that only they could do and no one else could really replicate. Lee really being the only direct copy of his teacher.

While Sakura is strong, she is also super boring at times because of that. There is no difference between how Sakura and Tsunade handle situations outside the fact that Tsunade could probably tank more.

aly

The Hell is Kakashi doing

disguising himself just to troll people I assume

Kakashi looking finnnne. Sakura and Sasuke also look really good, but older Naruto really bothers me for some reason. I think it's the hair.

It really shits on the original story. Sasuke's and Sakura's characters sound reaally bad and pathetic. Sakura's character development is just sad, and Sasuke's character just makes the whole bonds theme of the manga feel pointless. All that happened and Sasuke just takes off for a decade and has no contact with his friends?

Yeah, this is what makes them look pathetic and not all the stuff before this or what we already knew about their characters. Honestly if this stuff is true, then it just shows how terrible and bad the idea of putting them together was. Sakura is way too devoted to a man who has always put her down and last. Sasuke is still a jerk who is selective in his bonds. I don't know why people thought they would end up as a happy couple. Even if Sarada is Sakura's it doesn't change the fact that her father is not at home with his wife and nothing can excuse it. On the plus side, an actual broken home is quite interesting to see compared to all the other happy families.

Wow I never was interested in this new gen since the kids just seem like cheap knockoffs of the parents, but my sister just told me what happened so far and...WTF. o_O

It really sounds like terrible fanfction. And a bad soap opera. I actually was ok with how the manga ended, I kinda will just try to forget about this story. I was not excited about it anyways, but DAMN. It sounds dumb. And lol at Sasuke and Taka group photo.

It really shits on the original story. Sasuke's and Sakura's characters sound reaally bad and pathetic. Sakura's character development is just sad, and Sasuke's character just makes the whole bonds theme of the manga feel pointless. All that happened and Sasuke just takes off for a decade and has no contact with his friends?

I ain't even mad at this point, but I reallly am ready to bury the Naruto hatchet for good and retain most of my good memories at this point. No corny shipping movies or soap opera spinoffs for me. The relationship aspect was always the weakest aspect of the series imo. Yikes. I await Kishi's next manga, no more Naruto for me.
Maybe it would be better if you waited until more than one chapter is released before jumping to conclusions.

Naruto looks great. I didn't like him much in chapter 700. But after seen more at of him, he looks great. I wonder his transformations will look.

Top Bottom