• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

360pages

Eh asking the question was not the point, asking the question while swearing to your parent, thats very rude.....especially at 13.

Because she was frustrated? Even if it was rude, considering it's been 13 years, it was probably the only way to ask that question. Add to the fact that Sakura can destroy entire buildings in a single blow, she should know to keep her anger in check most of the time. Well she doesn't that is the joke...but it's nice to see that joke taken to the logical conclusion.

(Not everything can be fixed as easily as Naruto or Sai can...)

Yeah, its just Kishi's sketches
Looks like fanart. Even kishis sketches look better than this

Everything is really off.

Looks fake.

Hell, compare it to one of the pages that's gonna be in the new guidebook from the art show, the difference in quality is incredibly apparent.
news_xlarge_naruto01.jpg

Idk I'd be surprised if it's real.

aly

Eh asking the question was not the point, asking the question while swearing to your parent, thats very rude.....especially at 13.

I don't remember her swearing at Sakura though. Also with the kind of question it is, I can't help but expect young teens to be blunt with it. I guess my whole point though is Sakura's reaction as an adult in the situation was straight ridiculous.

Because she was frustrated? Even if it was rude, considering it's been 13 years, it was probably the only way to ask that question. Add to the fact that Sakura can destroy entire buildings in a single blow, she should know to keep her anger in check most of the time. Well she doesn't that is the joke...but it's nice to see that joke taken to the logical conclusion.

(Not everything can be fixed as easily as Naruto or Sai can...)

Swearing at your parent is going to get you nowhere other then getting them angry. Its very disrespectful. Like I said I understand Sarada was angry.

Looks like fanart. Even kishis sketches look better than this

Everything is really off.

Looks fake.

Hell, compare it to one of the pages that's gonna be in the new guidebook from the art show, the difference in quality is incredibly apparent.
news_xlarge_naruto01.jpg

Idk I'd be surprised if it's real.

Its a bit simpler but it still looks like Kishi's style. 99% sure its real.

I don't remember her swearing at Sakura though. Also with the kind of question it is, I can't help but expect young teens to be blunt with it. I guess my whole point though is Sakura's reaction as an adult in the situation was straight ridiculous.

She does. Sakura's reaction will make more sense once we realise the real situation. She got frustrated and angered and lashed out without thinking about her superhuman strength.

She was being blunt, perhaps a bit rude or impolite, but I don't think Sarada was actually slinging profanity at Sakura.

It definitely wasn't aimed at Sakura.

360pages

The Translation I read doesn't have the swear whatsoever. It was still a good translation as well. Though it all comes down to the fact that Sakura really acted kind of silly and inmature about the whole thing.

Considering she was pretty much blowing off the questions before that point.

The Translation I read doesn't have the swear whatsoever. It was still a good translation as well. Though it all comes down to the fact that Sakura really acted kind of silly and inmature about the whole thing.

Considering she was pretty much blowing off the questions before that point.

nah ****** gives the best translations and yes the difference is significant.

The drawing is obviously fake. You can tell is copied from that drawing of Kakashi reading where he covers his mouth with his hand.
yep. I'd like to to think I have an eye for Kishi's art so it just looks terribly fake. I guess we'll find out soon enough since that art show us opening tomorrow with the guidebook.
Its a bit simpler but it still looks like Kishi's style. 99% sure its real.

yeah, doubt it. Everything is drawn terribly. the anatomy to the hands(kishi is really good at hands). It's not like it would be the first time someone tried to mimic his style as a "spoiler"

Sai

nah ****** gives the best translations
Uh, that hasn't been the case for years. The other group was actually a lot more consistently accurate for a good long while.

They only have the best image quality, with the exception of the official Viz releases. And despite going through a few different translators, they are known for needlessly using profanity.

[EDIT] - Even abbreviated, be careful about dropping scanslation group names.

Some scan is up on the interwebs about the upcoming Boruto movie

paritcularly one thing was translated online about the two main characters Sarada and Boruto

Boruto being a
"famous/talented shinobi/ninja"

Sarada being a
"medic skilled in the treatment of herbs"

Uh Oh with
Sarada..... Sasuke needs to hurry up and train his daughter

Turok_TTZ

Sakura = cherry blossom
Sasuke likes tomatoes and Sarada means Salald
..... Cherry tomato salad ;)

No way. Tobirama is inferior to the Hashirama in every way.
Dont mind my post. Never played conspiracy guy, wanted to have a swing at it for kicks.

Just realized boruto can do shadow clones.
Chakra tank confirmed?

paritcularly one thing was translated online about the two main characters Sarada and Boruto

Boruto being a

Sarada being a

Uh Oh with

Sasuke has the best eyes in the entire world, his daughter needs glasses. He probably knew those haruno genes where worthless.

Sai

Sarada being a

Uh Oh with
Welp, that's it for Sarada. She's been relegated to the team's senzu bean.

Dont mind my post. Never played conspiracy guy, wanted to have a swing at it for kicks.

Just realized boruto can do shadow clones.
Chakra tank confirmed?
As an Uzumaki it's kind of a given that he'll have a huge reserve of chakra. A single Kage Bunshin isn't that big of a deal though; Tajū Kage Bunshin is what's considered incredibly demanding.

you don't get the receipts in chapter 1 lol

Sarada was being incredibly rude to Sakura. Saying that to your mother whose looked after you all by herself.....bad behaviour. Sarada was clearly angry though hence the lashing out and in response Sakura lashed out.

Sakura knows the truth but there has to be a reason why she (or anyone for that matter) is not telling Sarada?

Also.....kakashi's face :eek:

tumblr_inline_nnbjj7dVjX1t5z6u0_500.png

Tobirama was never right, thats why the First always puts him down lol.

Where is that picture from?

guys, guys there is still a
1% chance she is half uzumaki

which means she could
ditch the Ninja healing BS (since she genetically has healing abilities) and focus more on Uchiha stuff

of course he makes the girl the healer, smh.

no wonder Sasuke hightailed out of there, he must have been devastated from the combo of Sarada needing glasses and then being a healer like Sakura.

meanwhile Naruto's son is a damn prodigy.

Sasuke has the best eyes in the entire world, his daughter needs glasses. He probably knew those haruno genes where worthless.

Its funny because even with genes Sakura has become the strongest Kunoichi lol

Boruto being a

Sarada being a

Uh Oh with

Makes sense since Sakura is her mother. Sarada will still be a rival.

Sai

Fits with kishi's conservative views on females.

Then again, wasnt trailer hyping her to be rival?
It was, but now I'm now my expectations have been cut down considerably. :p

It says that she makes good use of medicinal plants. So, maybe that'll be the extent of it, at least for now... If she inherited Sakura's talent for precision chakra control, the combat abilities that come from that would be pretty crazy combined with the general craziness that already comes from the Sharingan.

Its funny because even with genes Sakura has become the strongest Kunoichi lol
Brah, Sakura exists to be unreasonably dogged on by the fans. Accept this. :p

of course he makes the girl the healer, smh.

no wonder Sasuke hightailed out of there, he must have been devastated from the combo of Sarada needing glasses and then being a healer like Sakura.

meanwhile Naruto's son is a damn prodigy.

She's a healer because her mothers a healer, best in the Leaf. Not because she's a girl smh. You don't see Chocho being a healer do you.

Whats wrong with being a healer? Naruto and Sasuke would of be dead without healers. Having a healer on your team is a massive advantage.

Kishimoto is a fucking Master in his craft. He knows exactly what will get people talking.

I agree with Psycho Mantis on this. After all this is also a healer.

Kabuto-Yakushi-yakushi-kabuto-19174224-846-479.jpg

Sai

Lol, nevermind:

OrganicDinosaur said:
It has nothing to do with Boruto series or Naruto/Boruto/Sarada.

This is an extra poster from WSJ and talks about each of the prefectures and what they are well known for. Not about their abilities or what they're doing.

Uchiha Sarada

25:滋賀県 (Shiga Prefecture)

甲賀忍者:薬草の扱いに
長けた凄腕忍者集団だ!!

Koka Ninja:

A resourceful group of ninjas who excel at using medicinal plants!!

------------

Uzumaki Boruto

24:三重県 (Mie Prefecture)

伊賀忍者:あの有名な忍
服部半蔵も伊賀ものだぞ!!

Iga Ninja:

That famous person and shinobi from Iga....Hattori Hanzou!!

-------------

Uzumaki Naruto

36:徳島県 (Tokushima prefecture)

ナルト:鳴門海峡の渦潮
に由来する食べ物だぞ!!

The whirling tides of the Naruto Strait....That's the origin of the (name of the) food 'Naruto'!!
[EDIT] - Snipped the image out, 'cause I"m not sure if even that much is allowed on this forum.

I still reckon Sakura has taught her medical ninjutsu. The ability to have near instant regeneration even after being impaled....who would not want that.

One thing, I don't think Sarada has activated her Sharingan yet.

Pein

Banned
Kakashi looks dope, still like him with the mask on though.

Its cool that Bolt is a prodigy, I mean his lineage dictates it lol. Being main branch Hyuga and direct descendant of 2 hokage, plus uzumaki stamina. Still would be nice to get byakugan and amp up byakugan techs.

Arabesque

Fits with kishi's conservative views on females.

Then again, wasnt trailer hyping her to be rival?

Reminder that Kabuto was a medic ninja and it took a zombie Itachi + Sasuke to beat him.

Just because Sakura's presonality is that of a wet towel doesn't mean medic ninja's are something to be mocked.

Even though Sarada/Salad is probably going to be as over powered as her father is, with him being a Demi-God.

twitter, probably fake.
It's actually real.

Not like it mattered though, given Kishimoto already shown what Kakashi looked like previously.

Indeed: it's the same.

... Wat.
Maybe its because I'm an artist as well but the "leaked face Kakashi" looks like shit and immediately looks like someone trying to imitate Kishimotos style without the skill.

The hands,eyes,anatomy all look nothing like Kishi's work. Sketches or not.

Not to mention it just takes one of the faces from a joke mini chapter from 7 years ago.

lol have you not seen The Last and how much Sakura supported Hinata. Heck she even saved her in the manga....oh but I forget healers are useless aren't they ;)
In reality Hinata would be supporting Sakura.

Whoa Whoa Whoa there! It's okay to have a chuckle or two at a friend,men and women do it all the time. Its not nothing serious or malicious. All though I can see it maybe coming off as a dick,sorry about that.

Erigu

Maybe its because I'm an artist as well but
Man, you probably shouldn't go there! ^^;
I mean, I really think it's legit: it looks like Kishimoto's style to me (not that I'm an artist!), they're sketches but so was that preview, you can see a bit of the cover of the guide, and the exposition opens today.

Not to mention it just takes one of the faces from a joke mini chapter from 7 years ago.
Kishimoto doing something ridiculous? Unprecedented!

Maybe its because I'm an artist as well but the "leaked face Kakashi" looks like shit and immediately looks like someone trying to imitate Kishimotos style without the skill.

The hands,eyes,anatomy all look nothing like Kishi's work. Sketches or not.

Thats the whole point....we thought that was just a joke character because there's no way Kishi would reveal his face in such a manner, well turns out it was Kakashi xD

Man, you probably shouldn't go there! ^^;
I mean, I really think it's legit: it looks like Kishimoto's style to me (not that I'm an artist!), they're sketches but so was that preview, you can see a bit of the cover of the guide, and the exposition opens today.

Kishimoto doing something ridiculous? Unprecedented!
Didn't mean to say it like that and didn't want to come off as a douce or anything but there just so many inconsistencies. If it turns out to be real then damn. It'll be one of the laziest, ugliest drawings Kishis done in a minute.

I mean, I've seen so many people get fooled by fake spoilers when they've always looked fake right away and this just seems like another one.

*shrug*

I don't even care about kakashi or his face its just the art that's bothering me. It doesn't even look like the same pencil was used between the pages.

Erigu

Thats the whole point....we thought that was just a joke character because there's no way Kishi would reveal his face in such a manner
... well, mostly because the dogs in that 2008 short story then actually saw Kakashi's face and went "... nah, that's not it". Which now makes very little sense.

you don't get the receipts in chapter 1 lol

Sarada was being incredibly rude to Sakura. Saying that to your mother whose looked after you all by herself.....bad behaviour. Sarada was clearly angry though hence the lashing out and in response Sakura lashed out.

Sakura knows the truth but there has to be a reason why she (or anyone for that matter) is not telling Sarada?

Also.....kakashi's face :eek:

tumblr_inline_nnbjj7dVjX1t5z6u0_500.png

Tobirama was never right, thats why the First always puts him down lol.

I need this to be real.

Top Bottom