• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Erigu

(don't know why anyone who has read the manga would believe this is even a possibility though)
While I do think the photograph is a (poorly written) red herring, don't forget that you could say the same thing about the Sasuke / Sakura pairing, one episode before the end of the manga...

While I do think the photograph is a (poorly written) red herring, don't forget that you could say the same thing about the Sasuke / Sakura pairing, one episode before the end of the manga...

No, that was still a possibility as was Sasuke dying but Sasuke getting with Karin.......thats not even a possibility.

Erigu

No, that was still a possibility as was Sasuke dying but Sasuke getting with Karin.......thats not even a possibility.
Not sure how you determined that, really... Because he physically stabbed Karin instead of "just" inflicting the pain via an illusion like he did to Sakura?

CrazyDude

Cyborgs vs Ninjas anyone

Already had Ninja's vs Robot.

Chibitama_Rasengan.png

One thing I liked about the new chapter was that Kishi seemingly rectonned the modern looking skyscrapers out of Konoha. They were so out of place in chapter 700, so I am glad if they are gone for good.

Sai

One thing I liked about the new chapter was that Kishi seemingly rectonned the modern looking skyscrapers out of Konoha. They were so out of place in chapter 700, so I am glad if they are gone for good.
Most of those buildings were beyond the mountain range/hokage monument, which we couldn't see.

I didn't really take much of an issue with the village's expansion, Kishimoto may limit the Naruto world's technology in weird ways, but it's not like it's been completely rustic everywhere.

CrazyDude

Most of those buildings were beyond the mountain range/hokage monument, which we couldn't see.

I didn't really take much of an issue with the village's expansion, Kishimoto may limit the Naruto world's technology in weird ways, but it's not like it's been completely rustic everywhere.

They did have televisions and electricity to begin with.

I do not really have much issue with the tech itself, but those buildings looked so misplaced that my stomach still turns when I think about it. It was the main issue I had when the final chapter hit. I could not care less about the pairings, but the architectural style of the Naruto world was scared. Why does so few care about what is truly important :(

They did have televisions and electricity to begin with.

Yep, the tech although primitive has always been there. Someone in the land of Waves even had a shogun.

I-hate-u

This pic really made me notice that aside Himawari's hair color Naruto's children takes absolutely nothing from their mother.
Boruto is essentially a Naruto clone with Kushina's hair and Himawari is a female Boruto with dark hair.
What the hell Kishi give them something from the mother.

Byakugan?

Well I am not sure if most of these were in the manga but there were in the anime at the time of canon arcs

Battery
Camcorder
Konohagakure shinobi are required to take a photograph to use in their ninja identification card following their academy graduation.[2] An alternate and more complex video camera was used to record the daimyō's meeting to form the Allied Shinobi Forces, though this version had several wires connecting it to the televisions and featured a much larger lens.
Camcorder.png

Laptop/Computer
Several laptops, or mobile computers, were seen in the operating room of Chōji Akimichi after his fight with Jirōbō to monitor his vital signs.
Computer.png

TVs

Satellite Dishes
During the Country Lords meetin
g
Satellite2.png

Wireless Earpiece

VHS

Naruto, Sasuke and maybe even Hinata can fly so I guess those guys wouldn't really care

plus the Naruto world has roads but not good enough roads for cars with the exception of the great Naruto bridge

Someone needs to reinvent guns(there was a random gun in one the early chapters) and turn the Hyuuga into a bunch of sniper rifle wielding ninjas.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Remember when some people theorized Pein was Minato? And everyone had a theory about everything? Tengu Theory?

:lol

God those were the fucking DAYS

aly

Remember when some people theorized Pein was Minato? And everyone had a theory about everything? Tengu Theory?

:lol

God those were the fucking DAYS

Lmao that was the best. I don't even remember why people thought that. The hair isn't even similar or the same color. I do remember saying Tobi was Obito due to the spelling and hair and people laughed since it couldn't be that obvious. Hohoho those silly doubters.

So I'm seeing some rumors float around. How many jimmies will be rustled?

If we're seeing the same rumors, then I hope many.

Rainy

Banned
More rumors that
there are no records of Sarada's birth in Konoha, she may have been born somewhere else.

I'll summarise the leaks

Sarada is the main character of the gaiden. Yes!

Theres a guy in an akatsuki cloak who calls Sasuke the stain of the Uchiha Clan

Theres some weird looking kid with two sharingans who wants to kill Sasuke and can't forgive him for killing Itachi.

Sarada is not the family register for Sakura or Sasuke.... ;)

Apparently Sasuke has fought one of them (the akatsuki or sharingan kid) in the forest during 700.

Sharingans are were gotten from Obito's collection (?) and imitation Uchiha was created (?)

Arabesque

I'll summarise the leaks

Sarada is the main character of the gaiden. Yes!

Theres a guy in an akatsuki cloak who calls Sasuke the stain of the Uchiha Clan

Theres some weird looking kid with two sharingans who wants to kill Sasuke and can't forgive him for killing Itachi.

I guess that explains the
Scarlet Spring
part of the title

Sharingans are were gotten from Obito's collection (?) and imitation Uchiha was created (?)

Finally!

At long last we learn what happened to all those eyes we seen Obito have in jars back when he was extracting Danzo's eyes.

The fake Uchiha are logical if Orochimaru is involved

I guess that explains the
Scarlet Spring
part of the title

Finally!

At long last we learn what happened to all those eyes we seen Obito have in jars back when he was extracting Danzo's eyes.

The fake Uchiha are logical if Orochimaru is involved

I'm seeing some spoilers that say Sasuke and Naruto go talk to Orochimaru, so I don't think he's involved.

Also

Chocho doubts if she's Karui and Choji's mother and talks to Sarada about going on an adventure to find her real parents (?).

Stuff with question marks are ones that I'm not 100% sure are actual leaks.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
More Uchiha stuff. Man...

Top Bottom