• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Kito

Akatsuki, sharingan, an Itachi name drop and it's not even the third chapter yet?
Lol at Sasuke taking over Gaiden; might as well call this shit Part 3.

I wonder how these new villains will measure up to Sasuke? I mean, the guy's a walking god at this point.

fodder : Sasuke we will kill you....you're a disgrace

Sasuke:
0a055ee74d.png

Kito

I wonder how these new villains will measure up to Sasuke? I mean, the guy's a walking god at this point.

The sharingan wielding villains may well be haxxed to the eternal mangekyo stage already. Rinnegan vs eternal mangekyo isn't an impossible fight for the latter, especially if that sharingan has unseen, more powerful abilities in place of susano, tsukuyomi, etc.

The sharingan wielding villains may well be haxxed to the eternal mangekyo stage already. Rinnegan vs eternal mangekyo isn't an impossible fight for the latter, especially if that sharingan has unseen, more powerful abilities in place of susano, tsukuyomi, etc.

woah woah hold up

who said anything about EMS or MS. Obito didn't have any of that in his collection and I don't think you can make those eyes go MS or EMS.

Kito

Obito didn't have any of that in his collection and I don't think you can make those eyes go MS or EMS.

Where does Obito say he has none in his collection? The panel didn't show his complete collection and even for the tanks shown, you cannot see what stage all of the eyes are in. It is possible that some of those sharingans are MS or EMS.

Kakashi made his transplanted eye go MS. It's possible.

Where does Obito say he has none in his collection? The panel didn't show his complete collection and even for the tanks shown, you cannot see what stage all of the eyes are in. It is possible that some of those sharingans are MS or EMS.

Kakashi made his transplanted eye go MS. It's possible.

hmmm I highly doubt there were other MS users. Also Obito was alive when Kakashi got his MS. I don't think it would have worked if he was dead.

More spoilers:

Sasuke sent a hawk back to Konoha to contact Naruto.
Naruto placed his bunshin in the village and left to meet Sasuke.
Sarada saw the hawk and knew that it was somehow connected to her father. <-- Spoiler provider said he felt touched by this scene.
Sarada decided to follow Naruto. Chouchou was with her.

360pages

I'm thinking that
Chouchou is just lying to Sarada about her parents and just wants to go on an adventure/ doesn't want her friend to feel lonely. Though I might be giving too much depth to the character.

Kito

hmmm I highly doubt there were other MS users.

Why?

Also Obito was alive when Kakashi got his MS. I don't think it would have worked if he was dead.

That's your own personal speculation. Obito being alive is no more a coincidence than anything else in that scene. There is nothing in the manga to say the original owner must be alive.
But talking about the mechanics of abilities, or to say xyz is impossible, in a magical universe, is meaningless though. Anything is possible. In the same way Sasuke can magically receive a rinnegan with conveniently personalised powers to beat Madara.

I find the thing about that guy wanting to kill Sasuke interesting. It'll be fun to see how kishi constructs a character that can even be a good match for him unless Sasuke was nerfed or something

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How are these spoilers getting leaked so soon?

Frog-fu

Banned
Hmm.
More Uchiha shenanigans? Why couldn't it be the Uzumaki clan instead? Kishi could've tied that into Karin's role in the story.

Hmm.
More Uchiha shenanigans? Why couldn't it be the Uzumaki clan instead? Kishi could've tied that into Karin's role in the story.

There's still a chance for Karin/Uzumaki shenanigans. Spoilers say Sarada was born outside of Konoha. There's still a strong chance Karin is her mother.

orochi91

Yo this new series is pretty dark.

I'm getting anxious now about reading it lol

Is Sarada even an Uchiha?

Hmm.

Because Uchiha > Uzumaki

It's what most fans want :p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yea the new leaks are pretty damning.

The Uchihas are a
freaking mess
at this point.
Pretty sure that your spoiler has been common knowledge for a long time, lol.

Sai

hmmm I highly doubt there were other MS users. Also Obito was alive when Kakashi got his MS. I don't think it would have worked if he was dead.
There were numerous Mangeky&#333; Sharingan users since Madara's time, it's only rare relative to the collective whole of Uchiha that have come 'n gone throughout those times riddled with periods of war 'n conflict between the five great villages.

Obito said he was collecting "good eyes"; making Mangeky&#333; Sharingan a priority makes perfect sense. And I sincerely doubt he started that huge collection, it likely began with Madara.

I find the thing about that guy wanting to kill Sasuke interesting. It'll be fun to see how kishi constructs a character that can even be a good match for him unless Sasuke was nerfed or something
Sasuke easily overwhelms him. The guy runs away, apparently.

360pages

Is it bad that I would rate the Storm games above the actual anime in terms of retelling the story. At least in terms of Part 2, but it feels more streamlined and the characters actually remain on model during most of the big events.

Sai

Because it's not out yet. :p

I think I saw somebody say that the digital release was hacked or something.

[EDIT] - And yeah, you really should edit that group name out of your post.

Because it's not out yet. :p

I think I saw somebody say that the digital release was hacked or something.

EDIT: Oh no looks like it was an insider (a new one, not the usual).

So basically the whole thing is
SPOILERS
http://i.imgur.com/nbdSrYJ.png

No, because the only actual Uchiha is going to hunt these people down. The person behind this is presumably the guy in the Akatsuki cloak.

There were numerous Mangeky&#333; Sharingan users since Madara's time, it's only rare relative to the collective whole of Uchiha that have come 'n gone throughout those times riddled with periods of war 'n conflict between the five great villages.

Obito said he was collecting "good eyes"; making Mangeky&#333; Sharingan a priority makes perfect sense. And I sincerely doubt he started that huge collection, it likely began with Madara.

Sasuke easily overwhelms him. The guy runs away, apparently.

Hmm, still MS wouldn't be too much trouble unless the special power is really crazy. EMS should be unachievable in any case. Wait if they got Hashirama cells wouldn't they be able to also make rinnegans?

EDIT: Oh no looks like it was an insider (a new one, not the usual).

No, because the only actual Uchiha is going to hunt these people down. The person behind this is presumably the guy in the Akatsuki cloak.

Hmm, still MS wouldn't be too much trouble unless the special power is really crazy. EMS should be unachievable in any case. Wait if they got Hashirama cells wouldn't they be able to also make rinnegans?

There were plenty of dead Zetsu bodies to take DNA from. Splice that DNA, a la Yamato, and implant two Sharingans, and you'll get a formidable foe. Still, Sasuke is Madara, Itachi, and Pain rolled into one. Everyone but Naruto should be fodder to him.

Sai

Wait if they got Hashirama cells wouldn't they be able to also make rinnegans?
No.

Rinnegan = Ashura's chakra + Indra's chakra. Unless somebody happened to find Sasuke's eyes among those jars and stuff some Zetsu goop into their bodies, there's no feasible way another Rinnegan's going to be created.

DJwest

No nonsense, please Kishi. At this point, Sasuke is a walking god, he should be able to obliterate anyone in seconds.

Hsieh

woah woah hold up

who said anything about EMS or MS. Obito didn't have any of that in his collection and I don't think you can make those eyes go MS or EMS.

Obito replaced Sasuke's eyes with Itachi's eyes which means Obito managed was able obtain Sasuke's original eyes. Sasuke's original eyes are still out there somewhere.

balgajo

Kishimoto never explained MS very well. Why Obito, Itachi(considering his genjutsu was special, don't know if it's true) and Shisui MS have a special ability? Also, Obito used kamui a lot but his eyes never seems to degenerate. Just Susano and Amaterasu that causes this side effect?

360pages

I always thought that MS was different for each user. It's why Madara never used Amatsratsu and Kakashi and Obitio's had their own special one.

Sai

Kishimoto never explained MS very well. Why Obito, Itachi(considering his genjutsu was special, don't know if it's true) and Shisui MS have a special ability? Also, Obito used kamui a lot but his eyes never seems to degenerate. Just Susano and Amaterasu that causes this side effect?
The Mangeky&#333; Sharingan's abilities vary with each user. Some of them—specifically those from Sasuke and Itachi's repertoire—have implied history and have been more reoccurring. It makes sense, as Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu/Kagutsuchi represent the pinnacle of the Uchiha's combat specialties, Sharingan Genjutsu and Katon Ninjutsu respectively.

It was touched on in an earlier post of mine, but Obito's eye likely never deteriorated due to the fact that half of his body was comprised of that Zetsu gunk—Hashirama's cultivated flesh. Hashirama's power had rejuvenating effects on the Uchiha's d&#333;ryoku, cutting down the restoration time of Shisu's Mangeky&#333; Sharingan from a decade to a single day. While it was never officially confirmed, that power likely slowed down, if not altogether prevented the eyesight of Obito's Mangeky&#333; Sharingan from deteriorating, despite how much he used it.

That said, excessive use of Susanoo was said to to accelerate that deterioration.

orochi91

Obito replaced Sasuke's eyes with Itachi's eyes which means Obito managed was able obtain Sasuke's original eyes. Sasuke's original eyes are still out there somewhere.

Aren't Sasuke's eyes heavily damaged though?

They were near complete blindness before he took in Itachi's eyes.

Hsieh

When Mangekyo Sharingan is turned into Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan , the visual deterioration in the eyes is fixed.

Top Bottom