• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

phaze

All these whitebars ...

same...feels good ;__;

never forget

Tank-1.png

What was that all about ? Never followed the manga weekly outside of short while. Don't remember anything that could fuel this sort of speculation.

I really liked the various Tobi identity jokes

Sai

Kishi should've stopped at Mangekyo Sharingan and not retconned the whole Kill your best friend thing.
It was never really retconned, just a matter of different translations and interpretations. It's always been witnessing the death of someone close(est) to you, with some Uchiha doing the deed personally to expidite things, and the underlying reason being the strong emotional reaction to trigger the change.

It was never really retconned, just a matter of different translations and interpretations. It's always been witnessing the death of someone close(est) to you, with some Uchiha doing the deed personally to expidite things, and the underlying reason being the strong emotional reaction to trigger the change.

Exactly, killing your best friend is more of a shortcut. A way for you to experience a lot of trauma (losing someone your love, being your fault)

Yeah thats what I recall.

All these whitebars ...

What was that all about ? Never followed the manga weekly outside of short while. Don't remember anything that could fuel this sort of speculation.

I really liked the various Tobi identity jokes

Rumours were going around that Tobi's secret weapon was a sharingan tank xD
Some people believed it.

Also I remember the time where scans of Itachi removing Sasuke's eyes leaked and people were going batshit crazy thinking Sasuke was going to die or go blind.....oh and of course the 699/700 leaks.

It would be bullshit if Naruto can't sense her following him. Nice to see the other kids involved tho.

he couldn't find Bolt lol

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member

jokes

There was a spoiler that talked about Tobi standing in front of a vat full of sharingans. When put through bablefish it came out as Tobi standing on a sharingan tank. A meme was born.

he couldn't find Bolt lol

the sign that Bolt was hiding under was bare underneath.... you could see his feet

there is a chance that Naruto did see him but ignored it in order to prolong the game

Plus if Naruto was a clone why was Shikamaru so uptight with him playing with Bolt.....I am guessing that Naruto had a clone at work and that likely was the real him which Shikamaru found out and hence was angry with him

the sign that Bolt was hiding under was bare underneath.... you could see his feet

there is a chance that Naruto did see him but ignored it in order to prolong the game

Plus if Naruto was a clone why was Shikamaru so uptight with him playing with Bolt.....I am guessing that Naruto had a clone at work and that likely was the real him which Shikamaru found out and hence was angry with him

Naruto in both cases was probably not using his sensing abilities.

360pages

It seems like Bolt doesn't have a crush on Sarada. So I wonder who is going to be the love interest if any. Obviously it's going to be Chōchō.

Village

fodder : Sasuke we will kill you....you're a disgrace

Sasuke:
0a055ee74d.png

tumblr_nns6z3MxXt1rmhfmyo1_500.jpg

God damn the full version of this pic is even funner than the cropped version. Fucking Obitio standing in the corner.

Yo is there template I wanna make one where all the pictures of are of uchiha's removing eye balls from one another.

Itachi laugh > Madara laugh > Sasuke laugh

Reverse, sasuke alive to laugh.

Sasuke made it out of the hood.

phaze

Yeah thats what I recall.

Rumours were going around that Tobi's secret weapon was a sharingan tank xD
Some people believed it.

Also I remember the time where scans of Itachi removing Sasuke's eyes leaked and people were going batshit crazy thinking Sasuke was going to die or go blind.....oh and of course the 699/700 leaks.

There was a spoiler that talked about Tobi standing in front of a vat full of sharingans. When put through bablefish it came out as Tobi standing on a sharingan tank. A meme was born.

Ohhhhh that makes sense. I remember that scene.

LMAO!! people are having a ball with last chapter

eGAQ1oB.jpg

Pure gold.

He is probably the strongest kage to ever live. How can a sub-Genin sneak up on him? :/

Naruto doesn't have innate sensing abilities that are on 24/7. Sure he can sense for miles but only when he wants to. Playing hide and seek with your kid and riding on a hawk......why would Naruto try and use his sense in those situations.

I-hate-u

Naruto doesn't have innate sensing abilities that are on 24/7. Sure he can sense for miles but only when he wants to. Playing hide and seek with your kid and riding on a hawk......why would Naruto try and use his sense in those situations.

He should be aware all the time of what is surrounding him, if he is the elite level Ninja he is supposed to be. Also, I am talking about the Sarada following him, not Bolt hide and seek lol.

He should be aware all the time of what is surrounding him, if he is the elite level Ninja he is supposed to be. Also, I am talking about the Sarada following him, not Bolt hide and seek lol.

Like I said he does not have innate snesor abilities in base mode. Considering the circumstance (Naruto being OP, and is riding a hawk to Sasuke's location I don't see why Naruto needs to use his senses at that moment either. Or maybe he allowed Sarada to follow but I highly doubt it considering the severity of the situation.

I-hate-u

Like I said he does not have innate snesor abilities in base mode. Considering the circumstance (Naruto being OP, and is riding a hawk to Sasuke's location I don't see why Naruto needs to use his senses at that moment either. Or maybe he allowed Sarada to follow but I highly doubt it considering the severity of the situation.

Maybe. I am just recalling back to when no one can sneak up on Kakashi, no matter who it is.

Arabesque

tumblr_nnkqv6f4Fp1tf288zo1_500.png

hmm thats just before the new chapter

It seems like the big news they were teasing for today was that Kishimoto will be attending NYCC

This is truly a momentous occasion! The entire shinobi world is abuzz! The demand for ninja weaponry has skyrocketed! The creator of one of the world's most popular manga of all time is coming to New York Comic Con! And he'll be busy! Kishimoto Sensei will take part in two panels and multiple autograph sessions. The panels will take place on October 8 and 10th. Outside of the con, he'll also be doing autograph sessions at Kinokuniya Bookstore and Barnes & Noble as part of New York Super Week.

The drama is good

It is mainly because I hate Sakura so much and the first chapter delivered and my biased hate with the character....

It can all be a ruse for all I care but the chaos that happened to the fanbase afterwards is just too golden.

I need Kishi to show a happy Naruto/Hinata family with the coming chapters to just put oil into the fire for all those anti Hinata haters who are trying to convince themselves that Naruto is depressed and a drunker due to leaving Sakura ;)))))))

It would be too Golden

I mean some people let it go

some people realized that Sakura wasn't as amazing as they thought she was

and then some driven by sorrow became some crystallized salt monster lost in their own delusions that they begin to create their own lies to justify their means

I mean seriously

how many times does one needs to be debunked before they realize it

The drama is good

It is mainly because I hate Sakura so much and the first chapter delivered and my biased hate with the character....

It can all be a ruse for all I care but the chaos that happened to the fanbase afterwards is just too golden.

I need Kishi to show a happy Naruto/Hinata family with the coming chapters to just put oil into the fire for all those anti Hinata haters who are trying to convince themselves that Naruto is depressed and a drunker due to leaving Sakura ;)))))))

It would be too Golden

If it was all a ruse would't the joke just be on you?

I also don't see why you constantly bring up some idiotic scenarios a certain group made. Does it bother you?

The Naruto fanbase is always going crazy over something.....I like it lol

Arabesque

More news, The first 3 Naruto novels are getting translated, and the Artbook and Final volume are getting a release date

NARUTO: KAKASHI’S STORY (Novel)
Print: $10.99 U.S. / $12.99 CAN
Available November 2015

A year has passed since the Fourth Great Ninja War, and Kakashi’s appointment to Hokage looms. But first he heads to the Land of Waves for a dangerous mission rescuing hostages from a top-secret airship. There he confronts a ninja whose heart is frozen by tragedy. Having lost both his friend’s eye and his greatest abilities, can Kakashi really protect anyone? What is the true meaning of the will of fire gained in the distant heavens? Kakashi finds these answers and more as he opens the door to a new ninja era.

Other Novels Coming!

NARUTO: SHIKAMARU'S STORY (Novel)
February 2016

NARUTO: SAKURA'S STORY (Novel)
May 2016

The final volume will be out in October, probably so they get people to be able to ask Kishimoto to sign it. The Artbook won't be out till November though
NARUTO, Vol. 72
Print: $9.99 U.S. / $12.99 CAN Digital: $6.99
Available October 2015

The peace following Kaguya's defeat is short-lived as Sasuke tries to take total control. Can Naruto change his old friend's mind and bring true peace to the ninja world in the final volume of Naruto?

UZUMAKI NARUTO: ILLUSTRATIONS
Print MSRP: $19.99 U.S. / $22.99 CAN
Available November 2015

Experience Masashi Kishimoto's artwork in all of its colorful glory in this collection of images from the conclusion of the best-selling Naruto manga! Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and all your favorite characters appear in nearly a hundred pages of gorgeous full-color images. The book also features commentary from creator Masashi Kishimoto, a beautiful double-sided poster and a sticker sheet!

Would've preferred had they got the art book out first.

If it was all a ruse would't the joke just be on you?
not really since I clearly stated with my multiple comments that I for one don't believe it

Even with the spoilers that
Sarada's birth papers are missing there could be multiple reasons for it..... like for one the fake Uchiha guys probably took it
I also don't see why you constantly bring up some idiotic scenarios a certain group made. Does it bother you?
Not really since I clearly stated that I for one don't believe it, the fun factor is watching the fandom getting salty at each other

In all honesty though do I care for SasuSaku? No I don't
Do I find it healthy? Not really but I can understand the reasons for Sasuke's past/current actions

Not so much for Sakura though...
The Naruto fanbase is always going crazy over something.....I like it lol
exactly

Top Bottom