• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you judging off of some of the fanart though? Or do you like the official artwork of him?

ZxIizaC.png

idk for me it shows that he matured

Frog-fu

Banned
Y'all best brace yourselves for my inevitable rage posts when that fucking scrub Kakashi is made Hokage so Kishimoto can draw out this shit even longer.

Naruto is never going to become Hokage in the manga. Best fans can hope for is to see it in the movies.

Pein

Banned
watch Kakashi come back with a Hiraishin move set above minato and a mastered Sage mode. Don't be doubting Kakashi when it comes to be one of the strongest in the series, he'll always surprise and keep up with the best of them.

Sai

Sharingan, now featuring Plug and Play™ technology.
While aspects of the Sharingan have admittedly become ridiculous over the course of this manga, I must point out that Madara(and probably Obito) were only able to do stuff like that because of the ridiculous regenerative capabilities that were afforded them by Hashirama's genetic material and/or the Shinjū.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
watch Kakashi come back with a Hiraishin move set above minato and a mastered Sage mode. Don't be doubting Kakashi when it comes to be one of the strongest in the series, he'll always surprise and keep up with the best of them.

For real. He's way too good to just lose a magic eyeball and call it a career. All he needs is a bit of prep-time to figure out what to do next.

Zeroth

While aspects of the Sharingan have admittedly become ridiculous over the course of this manga, I must point out that Madara(and probably Obito) were only able to do stuff like that because of the ridiculous regenerative capabilities that were afforded them by Hashirama's genetic material and/or the Shinjū.

Madara was already placing arms on himself and instantly using them (plus his first Rinnegan). It's safe to assume *something* was up about the regenerative abilities. Doesn't make the scene any less ridiculous though :p

Pein

Banned
Madara was already placing arms on himself and instantly using them (plus his first Rinnegan). It's safe to assume *something* was up about the regenerative abilities. Doesn't make the scene any less ridiculous though :p

he literally was to beaten nearly to death a chapter or two earlier and regenerated, its not ridiculous that he could transplant organs no problem.

Zeroth

he literally was to beaten nearly to death a chapter or two earlier and regenerated, its not ridiculous that he could transplant organs no problem.

Oh, the ridiculousness comes from snapping Kakashi's eye in an instant while rushing. That's certainly a skill many surgeons would like to have.

Frog-fu

Banned
no one is going to take you seriously when you start calling one of the best minds in the series a scrub.

The dude is undoubtedly a scrub without Obito's power, and I remind you how often and how badly the great minds in this manga have been beaten by perceived lesser minds.

I don't want a part three :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the hell out of this roller coaster ride to the finale. But I hope it's just that. The actual real finale. This nonsense is wayy past it's prime. Stuff can't keep scaling up this way or else we really will get aliens in part three. Worse yet, a postponed ending means we won't get a decisive victor in this upcoming battle, nor will we see Naruto become Hokage. I need closure nowwwww.

I don't want a part three :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the hell out of this roller coaster ride to the finale. But I hope it's just that. The actual real finale. This nonsense is wayy past it's prime. Stuff can't keep scaling up this way or else we really will get aliens in part three. Worse yet, a postponed ending means we won't get a decisive victor in this upcoming battle, nor will we see Naruto become Hokage.
I would love a more grounded part 3. Doesn't mean it has to keep escalating

Also even with no power up Kakashi is #1 badass.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh, the ridiculousness comes from snapping Kakashi's eye in an instant while rushing. That's certainly a skill many surgeons would like to have.

My guess is that surgeons would like to have the ability to transplant eyes even if it took 48 straight hours of work to do it.

To be fair, Kakashi had being fighting for 2 days straight and this was when he took his first break. The fight went away from him and he decided to take a breather and boom, someone rip out his eye and teleport to another dimension. He didn't even knew what happened LOL.

Frog-fu

Banned
The "Flick" really kills me. It's as if it's there to remind you of how ridiculous the entire scene is.

To be fair though, this is the same guy that can heal from an bijū ass-whooping deluxe and a few panels later smiles whilst being bisected and regenerates his lower half soon after. Madara's healing factor is ridiculous.

To be fair, Kakashi had being fighting for 2 days straight.
Without any sleep and food (maybe food pills) is just crazy... Plus he probably had some extra days of no sleep whatsoever to boot if you consider him facing Obito before and the whole War, etc...

I just want the Naruto vs Sasuke fight to end exactly how Umibouzu vs Housen fight in Gintama ended

which was after 3 days of continuos fighting :p
tumblr_n983gtq0bU1sycuvlo7_500.gif

dani_dc

16 is legal in several first-world countries in the world (in all of Europe I believe).

To be fair though, this is the same guy that can heal from an bijū ass-whooping deluxe and a few panels later smiles whilst being bisected and regenerates his lower half soon after. Madara's healing factor is ridiculous.

There still a difference from healing to attaching other people body parts to yourself though.

Khezu

Kakashi is only like 13 or so years older then her.
It wouldn't be that weird if they started dating post time skip.

Both Naruto and Sasuke deserve better, Kakashi can take one for the team on this.

I would love a more grounded part 3. Doesn't mean it has to keep escalating

Also even with no power up Kakashi is #1 badass.

No argument there. The most consistent character from the start.

Nostalgia-ing hard browsing the early chapters of the manga. Despite the number of ass-pulls Kishi has pulled over the years, some of the set-ups are incredible..

vnRH2OT.png

I wonder if he really had Obito planned out from that early on.

Nostalgia-ing hard browsing the early chapters of the manga. Despite the number of ass-pulls Kishi has pulled over the years, some of the set-ups are incredible..

vnRH2OT.png

Obito made his first appearance in the manga in chapter 16. The chapter was named "Who is he?".

Also, for some good foreshadowing, check out chapter 7, page 15. A possible mention to Itachi crying on the night of the massacre.

vnRH2OT.png

I'm sure he had a plan for him all along, he might change it in time but I bet he was planned from the start. Check this out

Old drawing of Madara, by the time we thought Obito was Madara (perhaps earlier). Look how he didn't had any eyes.

Sai

Kishimoto doesn't draw close eyes like that.
What difference are you seeing between Madara's closed eyes in the first image you posted, and that panel? The slant upon the upper eyelid?

Not the first time that puffiness under his eyes has thrown readers off though; some people were wondering what the heck was going on with his eye when we got a close up of it after Hashirama ran a blade through him at the Valley of the End for the same reason.

I don't know, why would the first drawing of Madara Uchiha, the legendary Uchiha that founded Konoha be with his eyes close. The Sharingan is like the primary thing he should be showing. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

Maddocks

Can someone give me a refresher?
In chapter 404 page 2, how did Kisame know Madara?

the fast and quick version is that the 4th mizukage was the host of the 3 tails. Tobi/Madara was controlling him so Tobi/Madara was actually running the village while the 4th was just the guy who stood there saying what he was told to say.

Kisame knows him because the 7 swordsmen work directly with the kage and since kisame shown that he was loyal to the village even more so then his comrades he talked and trusted him directly without using the kage as a puppet.

Someone translate the new poster over Narutobase

"Naruto - I got something I absolutely must tell you.. Wait for me.
Sasuke - If he isnt here, I have no choice but to protect you, I guess.
Kakashi - I have faith in my people. But for confidence I'd never let them go on any dangerous missions, you know''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom