• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welfare

If NaruSasu happened I would drop it too.

Half of me would hate this, but then the other half would love for it to happen to see the reactions.

I'm conflicted
I-Don't-Know.gif

Frog-fu

Banned
Im sorry did I say im sad? Im gonna drop the series cause if narusaku becomes canon then the last interesting thing about the series, naruto and hinatas relationship, will have been thrown out the window for something that has had no romantic development. Honestly its too early to start a ship war so dont even try dude im just gonna not give a shit about whatever you say.

What relationship? They're friends, that's about it. You'd be stretching to say Naruto and Hinata are close. But aight, we'll see who's right in the end.

Listen I'll eat a bag dolphin dicks if NarutoxSakura happens. It's not guys get over it, Sakura going get curved for Hinata. The Sauce will be waiting pick her up like creepy guy in a night club.

You might as well prepare the hot sauce and ketchup now then, breh. Naruto has never had any interest in any girl aside from Sakura. She would have to turn him down definitively, once and for all, for NaruHina to happen.

Half of me would hate this, but then the other half would love for it to happen to see the reactions.

I'm conflicted
I-Don't-Know.gif

The only gay couple I ship in the Narutoverse is HashiMada, and that's only because it's canon.

Code:
[IMG]https://41.media.tumblr.com/aa1f1f8460c69509ef5015c893f144ae/tumblr_n8b7mlvXnG1s39l7so2_1280.png[/IMG]

Listen I'll eat a bag dolphin dicks if NarutoxSakura happens. It's not guys get over it, Sakura going get curved for Hinata. The Sauce will be waiting pick her up like creepy guy in a night club.
I'm holding you to this. Get the dolphin dicks ready.
So now that the usual shipping wars are starting, we can be sure that there is going to be a new episode this week, right?

If so, which day do you think? Friday?
thursday hopefully :(

Zeroth

I just realized that Sasuke's artwork for the movie has the rinnegan eye, but the other eye is still a sharingan. I guess this confirms he won't get the second rinnegan.

Frog-fu

Banned
If this is fanart, I'm impressed.
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/a75e25e9021c8e3eed603ceb3668dddd/tumblr_nc8vzh0Isy1t5n3dco1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
You mean Jounin? I though genin was the lowest.....

The only member of the Konoha 11/12 that is/was a Jonin was Neji (though Shikamaru would easily be a Jonin if he decided to take the exams.) Kankuro and Temari are Jonin, as well.

Kazekage: Gaara

Jonin: Neji, Kankuro, Termari

Chunin: Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Sakura, Ten Ten, Lee, Hinata, Kiba, Shino

Genin: Sasuke, Naruto

Ponn

Banned
Glad to see were advocating putting two people who tried to murder each other in cold blood in example of "love".

Perfect couple then.

And anyways, they are obviously doing some kind of monk thing with Sasuke after all this with his head wrapping and prayer beads. TnJ obviously helps him find inner piece. Next generation of Uchihas will be purple haired.

I think that's NaruHina, and I also think NaruSaku might be second or third.

None of that matters though.

Iirc it goes:

1) SasuSaku
2) NaruHina
3) NaruSaku

1 and 2 change places but 3 is always a distant third.

If you look at the Japanese polls the most popular pairing is.......Iruka and Kakashi lol

Frog-fu

Banned
Iirc it goes:

1) SasuSaku
2) NaruHina
3) NaruSaku

1 and 2 change places but 3 is always a distant third.

If you look at the Japanese polls the most popular pairing is.......Iruka and Kakashi lol

NS and SS might fight for second place, but there's no way NH doesn't top that list, sorry.

I just realized that Sasuke's artwork for the movie has the rinnegan eye, but the other eye is still a sharingan. I guess this confirms he won't get the second rinnegan.

Everyone who`s awakened the sharinnegan (that is to say the rinnegan with tomoes in it) has only ever awakened one.

Frog-fu

Banned
Man, this fucking wait... Kishimoto better not take a break again until the damn end.

edit;

If y'all wanna get hyped for the final fight, watch this.

Khezu

Every time Naruto used Sage mode, he came off 10x as competent as a fighter, not only physically, but mentally. When he entered Sage mode, shit got done.

However, it still felt like a huge band aid fix for Kishi ignoring Naruto's development for so long.

Naruto should have been actively trying to use Kuramas power since the beginning of part 2, and slowly becoming friends with him and getting better at using it.
Instead of just rushing it's development at the tail end of the series.

Every time Naruto used Sage mode, he came off 10x as competent as a fighter, not only physically, but mentally. When he entered Sage mode, shit got done.

However, it still felt like a huge band aid fix for Kishi ignoring Naruto's development for so long.

Naruto should have been actively trying to use Kuramas power since the beginning of part 2, and slowly becoming friends with him and getting better at using it.

I like how literally two days ago manga time, Kurama hated Naruto's guts.

Yeah that felt so bad. I always thought he was a clunky and fairly weak fighter, especially after he made an effort to not use the nine tails chakra. I really wish he started off shippuden at least like slightly below Sasuke (without needing nine tails chakra) or maybe a bit more. He went from garbage to god way too quick and it felt so off.

Zeroth

There`s also Hagoromo and the Juubi.

Hagoromo has normal rinnegan eyes though, and the Juubi... I think it's a bit of a stretch. I mean, on one hand his rinnegan is different from Madara's/Hagoromo's, but I don't know if I can buy it only existing in one eye based on Kaguya and the Juubi.

Speaking of which, do we know if Naruto still uses clones for his Rasengans? I always assumed when sage Obito baited him and he used his sage chakra rasengan, he did it without a clone and from there on didn't need them to make rasengans, but the panels are never clear about it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Hagoromo has normal rinnegan eyes though, and the Juubi... I think it's a bit of a stretch. I mean, on one hand his rinnegan is different from Madara's/Hagoromo's, but I don't know if I can buy it only existing in one eye based on Kaguya and the Juubi.

Speaking of which, do we know if Naruto still uses clones for his Rasengans? I always assumed when sage Obito baited him and he used his sage chakra rasengan, he did it without a clone and from there on didn't need them to make rasengans, but the panels are never clear about it.

yeah Naruto's used rasengan without clones many times, typically when using kurama's chakra.

Khezu

Naruto/Kushina/Minato combination was the best, just because of the high five at the end.

Naruto/Hinata was second best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom