• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no were close to "no sense" that he'd die.

I don't want him to die, but I have no idea how him dying would make no sense.

Naruto is strongly against assassination.
Sakura already tried but doesn't have the mental fortitude.
Kakashi is too weak.
The BiJuus are sealed.

Who is going to kill Sasuke?

Naruto would kill him. Did you not see him in the latest chapter? He said he's going to end the brother's feud right here.

He already knew since around the time Sasuke showed up to the war that he was going to pull something like that.

It makes no sense to assume that Naruto at this moment doesn't intend to kill him.

Naruto would kill him. Did you not see him in the latest chapter? He said he's going to end the brother's feud right here.

He already knew since around the time Sasuke showed up to the war that he was going to pull something like that.

It makes no sense to assume that Naruto at this moment doesn't intend to kill him.

Naruto literally FORGAVE the man who sentenced his life to a living hell and killed his parents.

Sasuke is getting TNJ'd like a motherfucker by our resident Ninja Jesus

Khezu

Well it would be a pretty crazy plot twist if Naruto killed him, took the Rinnegan, and absorbed Indras chakra ghost, somehow ending the conflict forever.

Then summoned the sage of the six paths and then slapped his shit around for thinking it would be a good idea to give Sasuke a rinnegan in the first place.

NS and SS might fight for second place, but there's no way NH doesn't top that list, sorry.

2010 English Speaking Fandom

SasuSaku ----- 701,000
NaruHina ------ 601,000
SasuNaru ----- 582,000
NaruSaku ----- 443,000
NejiTen ---------123,000

2010 Japanese Fandom

カカイル (KakaIru) ------- 629,000
サスナル (SasuNaru) ---- 392,000
カカナル (KakaNaru) ---- 188,000
サスサク (SasuSaku) ---- 139,000
カカサス (KakaSasu) ---- 105,000
ナルサク (NaruSaku) ----- 85,700

Sasuke does what he wants. He has never been TNJ'd. Sakura couldn't do it, Naruto couldn't do it, Obito couldn't do it, Orochimaru couldn't do it, Madara couldn't do it heck even Itachi couldn't.

rrc1594

SasuSaku ----- 701,000
NaruHina ------ 601,000
SasuNaru ----- 582,000
NaruSaku ----- 443,000
NejiTen ---------123,000

2010 Japanese Fandom

LMAO that ain't happening

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

SasuSaku ----- 701,000
NaruHina ------ 601,000
SasuNaru ----- 582,000
NaruSaku ----- 443,000
NejiTen ---------123,000

2010 Japanese Fandom

Did DTL make that Japanese list? Because that looks like a list of pairings he would be very interested in.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
2010 Japanese Fandom

Heh. The fact that the 4 out of 6, and 3 of them is in top three, are yaoi couples speak volumes about the legitimacy of this poll :p

As for the English speaking polls, I don't think Kishimoto pays any attention to them. But who knows? *Shrugs*

Frog-fu

Banned

SasuSaku ----- 701,000
NaruHina ------ 601,000
SasuNaru ----- 582,000
NaruSaku ----- 443,000
NejiTen ---------123,000

2010 Japanese Fandom

A source would be nice.

Sasuke does what he wants. He has never been TNJ'd. Sakura couldn't do it, Naruto couldn't do it, Obito couldn't do it, Orochimaru couldn't do it, Madara couldn't do it heck even Itachi couldn't.

I'm telling y'all, The Sauce™ is going to flip it and pull off some epic TnJ on NaruJesus.

He'll convince him to do away with the Kage position and unify the ninja world into one to avoid tensions and future wars.

That's he looks so fly in that pic. His swag is off the charts for having pulled off his revolution.

Maddocks

I'm telling y'all, The Sauce™ is going to flip it and pull off some epic TnJ on NaruJesus.

He'll convince him to do away with the Kage position and unify the ninja world into one to avoid tensions and future wars.

That's he looks so fly in that pic. His swag is off the charts for having pulled off his revolution.

One can hope, imagine the fans if that happened and naruto gave up his dream. All the people saying they give up on the manga cant actually do that because it would be the ending, there would be nothing to give up.

Year of kakashi and Sasuke.

Heh. The fact that the 4 out of 6, and 3 of them is in top three, are yaoi couples speak volumes about the legitimacy of this poll :p

As for the English speaking polls, I don't think Kishimoto pays any attention to them. But who knows? *Shrugs*

He doesn't.

Kishi barely knows anything about the Western Fandom. The Japanese are all he's interested in.

Jigolo

tumblr_n3j7rzywh31rktuyjo1_400.gif

This hype is beyond my levels. WEdnesday pls

Fox318

SasuSaku ----- 701,000
NaruHina ------ 601,000
SasuNaru ----- 582,000
NaruSaku ----- 443,000
NejiTen ---------123,000

2010 Japanese Fandom

601,000 sane people in the world

NejiTen ---------123,000

wat

One can hope, imagine the fans if that happened and naruto gave up his dream. All the people saying they give up on the manga cant actually do that because it would be the ending, there would be nothing to give up.

Year of kakashi and Sasuke.

It will happen. The Kage system is clearly broken and is a by product of division, the only way to fix the problems with the Ninja World is to get rid of division and different lands.

The Sauce will convince Naruto of this. Naruto will sacrifice his ultimate dream to bring change to the world. Just watch.

Or he'll kill The Sauce and bathe in his blood.

Sakura already tried but doesn't have the mental fortitude.
Kakashi is too weak.
The BiJuus are sealed.

Who is going to kill Sasuke?

Sasuke, of course, will come to realize the damage he's done and take his own life. (I wish...)

601,000 sane people in the world

1,302,000 insane ones, if you ask me. Normally I don't care about any kind of pairings but the thought of either SasuSaku and/or NaruHina happening... Let's just say I'll post teamamericavomit.gif...

tumblr_inline_nc57tjWbmm1saomlk.jpg

but he looks pissed

Didn't AoT outsell it recently?

yeah

He doesn't.

Kishi barely knows anything about the Western Fandom. The Japanese are all he's interested in.

not true at all.

we find out why sasuke is wearing a scarf on his head lol

tumblr_ncc3ak1Y1H1rxufreo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ncc3ak1Y1H1rxufreo2_500.jpg

No, he doesn't. If Naruto kills Sasuke, he makes the same mistake as Hashirama. naruto is well aware of that.

That makes sense, but still don't feel like Naruto thinks he has a chance at being redeemed/JnJ'd at this point. Not really because he doesn't want to, but because he doesn't really think it's possible anymore. This is where I get confused on the matter. Just killing him straight up wont end the cycle, and I think Naruto knows that. I also think he thinks that's impossible right now.

Jigolo

Don't know about Sasuke x Sakura but NaruHina is happening. 100% sure of that willing to bet money on that one. Avatar bet. Anything.

It is just stupid and shallow if Sakura will change her feelings into loving Naruto after 692 chapters when the series is ending somewhere in the 700th chapter
it just feels speeded and silly

Hinata was rooting for Naruto way before they even started to take classes at Ninja Academy...
Other then Sasuke.... and maybe Choji and Shikamaru

No one else in the Konoha 11 cared for Naruto

For all I care Naruto could bloody go steady with a frog and it would be more logical then him going with Sakura

T'Zariah

Banned
It is just stupid and shallow if Sakura will change her feelings into loving Naruto after 692 chapters when the series is ending somewhere in the 700th chapter
it just feels speeded and silly

Hinata was rooting for Naruto way before they even started to take classes at Ninja Academy...
Other then Sasuke.... and maybe Choji and Shikamaru

No one else in the Konoha 11 cared for Naruto

For all I care Naruto could bloody go steady with a frog and it would be more logical then him going with Sakura

And yet the girl was still to shy to even APPROACH him to befriend him, while he continued a lonely existence.

Yeah, she totally cared for him, oh so much.

You'd literally have to have a goldfish memory of the manga to try and bullshit your way into saying Sakura doesn't care for Naruto in a way that could lead to romantic epiphany.

All right, since we're going to go this way anyhow.

Naruto Fans betting on Naru/Saku being endgame are:

TacticalFox88

Naru/Hina being endgame:

Sasu/Saku being Endgame

Other:

I will update this post periodically as people chime in.

All right, since we're going to go this way anyhow.

Naruto Fans betting on Naru/Saku being endgame are:

TacticalFox88

Naru/Hina being endgame:

Sasu/Saku being Endgame

Other:

I will update this post periodically as people chime in.
Naru/Hina being endgame

I just have a strong feeling this will happen. I've had this feeling for..what..8 years now? lol

And yet the girl was still to shy to even APPROACH him to befriend him, while he continued a lonely existence.
Yeah, she totally cared for him, oh so much.
You'd literally have to have a goldfish memory of the manga to try and bullshit your way into saying Sakura doesn't care for Naruto in a way that could lead to romantic epiphany.
Please man... be serious for once

Sure she was shy... she isn't anymore to him currently
Multiple times she has helped Naruto... The Chunin Exams, Pein Arc, Ninja War
If you want to rummage around for bad things about this character who

A. Never back bitted him (Do you remember that?..... Early in the series Sakura back talked about Naruto to Sasuke which pissed Sasuke off)

B. Didn't have a shallow love for him (OH man Sasuke-kun! He is sooooo handsome)

C. Straightened him out when he was about to leave his beliefs and morals (Like this War Arc scenario)

D. Tries to defend him when no one else went in

and more you'd just look....

Sure Sakura changed her personality to Naruto and is really close to him currently.... BUT she does not love him.... She loves Sasuke and Naruto knows that... I know that... Kishi knows that... a random logical person knows that... but do you know it?.... nope

Please man... be serious for once

Sure she was shy... she isn't anymore to him currently
Multiple times she has helped Naruto... The Chunin Exams, Pein Arc, Ninja War
If you want to rummage around for bad things about this character who

A. Never back bitted him (Do you remember that?..... Early in the series Sakura back talked about Naruto to Sasuke which pissed Sasuke off)

B. Didn't have a shallow love for him (OH man Sasuke-kun! He is sooooo handsome)

C. Straightened him out when he was about to leave his beliefs and morals (Like this War Arc scenario)

D. Tries to defend him when no one else went in

and more you'd just look....

Sure Sakura changed her personality to Naruto and is really close to him currently.... BUT she does not love him.... She loves Sasuke and Naruto knows that... I know that... Kishi knows that... a random logical person knows that... but do you know it?.... nope

Holy shit. This whole premise relies on the notion that Sakura hasn't gone through any character development and she (like many others) is just a violent, self-centered bitch.

I'm sorry, but I can't take this serious.

Khezu

I'm in with NaruHina, since it's the only pairing that makes sense.

Though personally I'm still silently rooting for NaruIno, or keeping it super vague just to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom