• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other then killing the Kages... Sasuke has been the most logical out of everyone in these last few chapters

Naruto is way too air headed to realize that the tailed beast roaming around isn't the problem but the ninja nations running around backstabbing people and capturing/imprisoning the tailed beast are the real issue here

I always do enjoy every time Sakura expresses feelings for Sasuke and he doesn't do the same. He's spot on with it every single time, especially in the latest chapter.

Almost every single emotion Sakura has toward Sasuke was conjured up inside her head and not based on experience. Right from the beginning.

Other then killing the Kages... Sasuke has been the most logical out of everyone in these last few chapters

Naruto is way too air headed to realize that the tailed beast roaming around isn't the problem but the ninja nations running around backstabbing people and capturing/imprisoning the tailed beast are the real issue here

The only time we see the Tail beasts being used to hurt villages is when an Uchiha is involved somehow.

Niks

I always do enjoy every time Sakura expresses feelings for Sasuke and he doesn't do the same. He's spot on with it every single time, especially in the latest chapter.

Almost every single emotion Sakura has toward Sasuke was conjured up inside her head and not based on experience. Right from the beginning.

Sasukes reaction (without the stabbing)

1be47dc162cb7d81f559e4b2cb47fa9f.gif

I-hate-u

Same goes for Ino. Are their feelings so superficial that they bawl hard over a pretty boy with a fancy outfit whom they know nothing about?

The only time we see the Tail beasts being used to hurt villages is when an Uchiha is involved somehow.

Well the Sand did try to use Gaara on the Leaf, The Sauce ruined those plans though.

Oh yeah and the Mist tried to use Rin.

Man these villages suck, Obito's the only one who did it correctly.

Same goes for Ino. Are their feelings so superficial that they bawl hard over a pretty boy with a fancy outfit whom they know nothing about?
Ino for the most part never claimed it to be anything more than a super crush lol. Sakura is taking it kind of far with this love stuff.

I-hate-u

Ino for the most part never claimed it to be anything more than a super crush lol. Sakura is taking it kind of far with this love stuff.

She was crying her lungs out when they were plotting to kill Sauce.

EDIT: This is off-tangent, but Sasuke's child voice is grating. Shit sux.

Those stars aren't even canon tho.
Lol Stars take a lot of unneeded effort to draw for no absolute reason

It is not like Toriko or something where space is important and what not hence why Kishimoto would rather not put in the extra effort drawing them

But who knows maybe in some chapters he did draw them :p

Well I was thinking about the lore with the moon and stuff and I was just wondering if there were any stars because for some reason I can't imagine a scene in Naruto where there was a starry sky.

Maddocks

didn't the kakashi side story with obito have rin staring up at the stars after obito died and the 4th saved them?

EDIT: Yup, it did. Chapter 244 if anyone is curious.

That was so annoying. Dude's been gone for like three years and got nearly all your friends killed trying to save him when he left. Why do you even still care? It's not like he ever gave a shit about you when he was here. At least Sakura has the excuse of Sasuke being on her team. It's just the laziest writing, at least TenTen argues with Naruto about it needing to be a group decision.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So basically Sasuke has forsaken all emotion, based on his "perhaps that's a relic of a failed past" response.

He's an idiot.

360pages

I swear when I heard it in Itachi's story in Revolution it messed with me. It doesn't help he's introduced my screaming.

Sai

This is off-tangent, but Sasuke's child voice is grating. Shit sux.
Nasally mess. Got worse in Shippuden, when the seiyu were trying to make the distinction between ages more apparent. I figured they would have gotten separate voice actors entirely, as they later did for Kakashi, but nope...

Stulaw

I was wondering if Sakura ever realised that when she came close to kissing Sasuke in chapter 3, it was actually a transformed Naruto.

Welfare

I was wondering if Sakura ever realised that when she came close to kissing Sasuke in chapter 3, it was actually a transformed Naruto.

Yeah... yeah! If that encounter is ever brought up (and it probably won't), I really want to know how Sakura would react. Maybe that is how NaruSaku could happen.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What a twist would it be is Sasuke TnJ's Naruto. Naruto will agree to do everything Sasuke's way AS LONG as he doesn't kill the Kages.

But it's clear that Sasuke's plan right now is going to involve some pretty drastic measures. Killing the kages, sealing the tailed beasts/killing any jinchurikis, suppressing all human emotion (at least, at the top of the chain of power), and isn't going to unify anyone.

We don't know the details, but Sasuke's clearly not going down the "power of friendship" route, which means it won't happen since this is a shounen. :p

What a twist would it be is Sasuke TnJ's Naruto. Naruto will agree to do everything Sasuke's way AS LONG as he doesn't kill the Kages.

This is exactly what I'm expecting to happen. Naruto and The Sauce ™ will work together to unite the Nina world into one. No more fighting between nations, everyone working and living together in perfect harmony.

And The Sauce™ looking fly as hell.

Sai

I kind of hope this happens, in a way. Kishimoto could simply paint it black 'n white, good or wrong, but there can also be learning and compromise between them both, which I would find more interesting.

Hashirama admitted that his way of doing things may not have been all for the best in the long run, that Madara could have been, in a sense, right all along. I'm hoping that shows through in their successors.

I kind of hope this happens, in a way. Kishimoto could simply paint it black 'n white, good or wrong, but there can also be learning and compromise between them both, which I would find more interesting.

Hashirama admitted that his way of doing things may not have been all for the best in the long run, that Madara could have been, in a sense, right all along. I'm hoping that shows through in their successors.
I guess we'll see next chapter. It all depends on how Kishimoto paints Sasuke. If next chapter his "meaning of hokage" is nothing but more cold hearted dictatorship sounding things then it will be black and white. Hopefully not though.

-Ryn

Banned
Regardless of how next chapter defines Sasuke's meaning of a Hokage he is still a colossal idiot. First of all the Tailed Beasts are for all intents and purposes immortal. Second, how does he think killing off the Kages that have ALREADY AGREED TO A PEACE TREATY will help anything? As a matter of fact this is the first time in history of Naruto's world that it's happened. Does he really think that will go well with anyone?

I couldn't bare to read that SasuSaku thing. It's too much concentrated stupid.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cc5f844d0707dfec62ba9379b4c76299/tumblr_nc919noIhz1tddoueo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/2d2cd24a72f445c880c16d81d83cd08b/tumblr_ncjftpg0Wf1tcg2yao1_500.png[/IMG]

Maddocks

Sasuke with his power right now, can probably take out all the kages in a day. As they are now sleeping. Then ten minutes, because he has to find them all.

So I guess Sasuke overexerting himself with his hax eyes isn't a thing anymore. Didn't he nearly blind himself after fighting Danzo? Do his eyes just not consume chakra anymore? Or have any sort of consequence from overuse?

Meanwhile Kakashi is looking pale just from borrowing Obito's eyes.

Village

And the scientific exsperiments
And killing off families when they are done with their powers or they are seen as dangerous
Or the war economy
Or the child soilders
Or the lack of proper psychiatric care
Or the lack of psychological screenings
Or blowing shit off for the sake of pride

the area IS grey

Code:
[url]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cc5f844d0707dfec62ba9379b4c76299/tumblr_nc919noIhz1tddoueo1_500.jpg[/url]
[url]https://31.media.tumblr.com/2d2cd24a72f445c880c16d81d83cd08b/tumblr_ncjftpg0Wf1tcg2yao1_500.png[/url]
I like that top pic, really nice. Bottom one is actually nice too. Our little Naruto has grown up so much.

So I guess Sasuke overexerting himself with his hax eyes isn't a thing anymore. Didn't he nearly blind himself after fighting Danzo? Do his eyes just not consume chakra anymore? Or have any sort of consequence from overuse?

considering sasuke didn't do shit against kaguya he should be good to go

Zeroth

He got Itachi's eyes, which means he has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He won't suffer from losing his eye sight again, but it seems like casting Amaterasu still makes his eyes bleed, so I guess he can't just spam it.

EMS made it so that he wouldn't go blind.

i'm just going to completely make this up and say it's possible EMS also drastically lowered the chakra cost/drawbacks of using MS techniques.

Obito's a cheating bastard who has a half Zetsu body that somehow stops him from going blind.

Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/cc5f844d0707dfec62ba9379b4c76299/tumblr_nc919noIhz1tddoueo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/2d2cd24a72f445c880c16d81d83cd08b/tumblr_ncjftpg0Wf1tcg2yao1_500.png[/IMG]

WHY DOESNT HE ACTUALLY LOOK THIS GOOD IN OFFICIAL ART

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom