• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the scientific exsperiments
And killing off families when they are done with their powers or they are seen as dangerous
Or the war economy
Or the child soilders
Or the lack of proper psychiatric care
Or the lack of psychological screenings
Or blowing shit off for the sake of pride

the area IS grey

So, you're saying it was a BAD idea for Chiyo to do nothing when she saw Sasori's puppets of his parents, right?

Huh, during one of the filler episodes, Danzo mentions that the foundation had a recruit from the Uchiha clan. Even if it's non-canon it's a weird thing to include when you could pick any other clan. I guess they just were referring to Itachi being part of ANBU?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Huh, during one of the filler episodes, Danzo mentions that the foundation had a recruit from the Uchiha clan. Even if it's non-canon it's a weird thing to include when you could pick any other clan. I guess they just were referring to Itachi being part of ANBU?

Continue watching.

Frog-fu

Banned
Wow what a chapter this week!!

-Pyromaniac-
-meet me somewhere-
(Today, 06:28 AM)

il bash ur fookin hed in swer on me mum

edit;

For whomever still cares
Code:
[IMG]https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1926899_576378205801478_7867689190646554140_n.jpg?oh=a0adc543af618a91156360bb1f863727&oe=54C6F8F7[/IMG]

Sakura used the word "daisuki" which apparently means a platonic/familial type of love. It's the same word Kakashi used when they sealed Kaguya in 689.

Wow what a chapter this week!!

tumblr_ml2dnzk2az1rxde6go1_400.gif

Sakura used the word "daisuki" which apparently means a platonic/familial type of love. It's the same word Kakashi used when they sealed Kaguya in 689.

Pretty sure Hinata also used 'daisuki' in her confession. Means something like "like/love very much". The context is what matters. She loves him. Period.

Also later Kakashi uses another word (something ai) to describe her love, which apparently is the strongest way to say "love".

ghstwrld

oh wow

even viz' translation of smug-kun and nardo's exchange at the end of the chapter don't match other ones in some small but key ways

whats with the lack of chapters? I feel like I only read one in the past month
tomorrow!

Every time.
one day I'll say it and it will be true but everyone will assume I'm lying and not even bother looking and that means I'll be the only one to have read it.

oh wow

even viz' translation of smug-kun and nardo's exchange at the end of the chapter don't match other ones in some small but key ways
examples!

I actually started watching through The Looney Tunes Show (2012). It's really f****** good. I finished episode 7 today, and the only episode I've found mediocre so far has been, well, episode 7.

omg we're gonna wake up to the sauce and naruto yelling at each other. So excite. Hope naruto is just like "JESUS FUCK SHUT UP ALREADY SASUKE".

Naruto : "Sasuke we were like brothers you and I"

Sasuke : "..."

*FLASHBACK

Naruto : " I"ll make you turn back to the old you..."

Sasuke : " It is different now Naruto"

Naruto : " Remember what Kakashi told us about two ninjas dueling?"

Sasuke : "... It doesn't matter Naruto you just don't understa-"

Naruto : " But I DOOO SASUKE!!!!"

*More rummaging back and fourth

Sasuke " Then I'll show you Naruto"

LOOMING FACE SHARIGAN SHOT OF SASUKE

NARUTO TRANSFORMS

Naruto : "FINE BY ME!!!!"

*Split Face between the two

Sasuke : "NAAAAARUUUUTOOOOO!!!!!!"

Naruto : "SAAAAASUUUUKEEEEEE!!!!!!"

End of the Chapter

Next week will be a flashback of The Sages two sons

Maddocks

We are getting at least 2 more feelings chapters before 1 punch is thrown.

next chapter is sasuke telling naruto how hes an idiot for viewing hokage wrong, and the chapter ofter that will be naruto telling him how sasuke is an idiot for viewing hokage wrong.

Then we fight, with sasuke getting the upper hand and beating naruto without problems. Week after that will have naruto pull out the trump card and then sasuke will pull out a trump card to counter that and then...FINAL JUTSU!...this time naruto wins and sasuke is on the ground knocked out and naruto walks away from him, doesn't kill him, just lets him know he is stronger then him in mind and body and finds a way to release the tailed beasts and end the eye moon plan once and for all.

I-hate-u

We just need tobirama to come back, look sasuke in the face and:

J2mxRMd.jpg

He is not the strongest, but is the most practical and best fit for the Hokage role compared to the rest. Even though he is the primary instigator for Madara to leave Konoha, I don't disagree with anything he said or did. <3 Tobirama

I just noticed all white haired Naruto characters are badass.

How in the world did Mizuki ever make chuunin?

what a goddamn scrub, he should've owned those clones like Sasuke does when he gets surrounded.

How in the world did Mizuki ever make chuunin?

what a goddamn scrub, he should've owned those clones like Sasuke does when he gets surrounded.

Naruto went easy on Sauce. If he would have made as many clones as he did when they fought on the roof he would have been overrun eventually. Sauce was strong back then but not strong enough to take on 1000 clones.

spoiler pics are out

we might get some fighting after all, or maybe those are from the ending pages before they actually clash

edit: chapter is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom