• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sasuke is trying to be lelouch.
lelouch[2].jpg

Sasuke's is just showing that everything that happened to him, everything he learned from everyone he knew, he went out of his way to learn absolutely nothing from it.

where do you guys read your manga? Mangabird seems to have weird translations sometimes.

and what is up with the blank pages Kish?

btw-Sasuke's Hokage is full of crap, but I understand where he's coming from. He wants to be Itachi and bear everything, can't do that with attachments to anyone.

Now that I saw the missing part of dialog. Yeah Sasuke's inner Indra is showing up, he thinks he can do everything alone. Even Madara needed lackeys.

Frog-fu

Banned
Knew this shit was coming. Still thoroughly displeased we'll have to wait another week to see the actual fight. Good exposition though, I suppose that's gotta count.

That being said, that panel where Naruto and Sasuke are like "We're best pals!'

I think that literally sums up just about EVERYTHING wrong with this manga, despite me sticking with it.

Ponn

Banned
That being said, that panel where Naruto and Sasuke are like "We're best pals!'

I think that literally sums up just about EVERYTHING wrong with this manga, despite me sticking with it.

My entire problem with Sasuke period. It's like Sakura and Naruto have been dealing with an entirely different Sasuke then everyone else has been reading all these years. Sasuke was the douche in school you tried to be friends with but kept on being a complete douche to everyone no matter what and after a couple years of abuse you just throw your hands up and say whatever dude, keep being a douche by yourself. He was never a friend, more like a begrudging co worker, let alone "BFF"

My entire problem with Sasuke period. It's like Sakura and Naruto have been dealing with an entirely different Sasuke then everyone else has been reading all these years. Sasuke was the douche in school you tried to be friends with but kept on being a complete douche to everyone no matter what and after a couple years of abuse you just throw your hands up and say whatever dude, keep being a douche by yourself. He was never a friend, more like a begrudging co worker, let alone "BFF"

That's why Naruto and Sakura area main characters. Everyone else would just give up, but not them.

Naruto Shippuden's New Opening

Everyone was a POPSTAR

Not going to lie though.... even with all the high budget effects it was still pretty cool

if only Sasuke's Sasuuno riding on top of Kuruma actually did happen

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is this first time we've heard Sasuke say Naruto is his best friend 0_0
Second. Both times have used it as reasoning as to why he should kill him. lol.

It does suck we have to wait another week for the fight but I didn't mind the talking much. Typical Sasuke move. Could the guy be any more selfish and close-minded. Though he has been like that every since he went completely dark so I guess it's consistent.

So basically what he's saying is that he will be a dictator. "But I'm gonna be a good one!!". Much delusion.

Time for Naruto to teach him a lesson.

ghstwrld

the sage is full of shit

why give Crazy-kun such vicious power after he goes AWF at full tilt with the force of his deranged, batshit over-the-top ways? why not give your power to your other progeny? Which part of Crazy's answer is even remotely acceptable?

ugh

Khezu

the sage is full of shit

why give Crazy-kun such vicious power after he goes AWF at full tilt with the force of his deranged, batshit over-the-top ways? why not give your power to your other progeny? Which part of Crazy's answer is even remotely acceptable?

ugh

Ya I don't know what the fuck he was thinking.

After that answer he should have been like OH RIGHT THAT"S WHY I CHOOSE ASHURA, FUCK.

Village

* reads*

Hmm, I would loose my shit if Sasuke did what I think he is gonna do

Do they even have any good memories of Sasuke not being a surly little prick?

Most of them.

When the village set you to to either become a terrorist or become complacent with them murdering your family.

You can be anything you want.

TUSR

Banned
So Naruto will beat his ass, and instead of repeating the cycle of hate he uses friendship jutsu and they make out and Sakura loses.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So basically, Sasuke's plan:

#1: Remove all of his own, personal emotional attachments to others by killing anyone he likes/loves and can't shake away off (IE: Naruto).
#2: Eliminate all supreme authority figures that can corrupt the culture of the public (the kages) - Excluding himself, of course (see #3).
#3: Become the common enemy of every village and continue to fuck shit up to make sure that they're always unified against him.
#4: Peace by keeping the villages from squabbling amongst themselves and instead focussing all their attention on taking out Sasuke.

He's like a super fucked up version of Pain, who wants to be as imposing and unifying a threat as Madara, who wants to be as unrecognized in the public eye as Danzo, who wants to take after Itachi and Danzo in doing the harsh shit that needs to be done, with a dose of self-centered dickhood/arrogance only befitting of Sasuke, that it's just okay to kill anyone who connects with him on an emotional level (Naruto, Itachi if he were still around) so that it doesn't keep him from his mission.

This boy has issues. XD

So, what? This is just Pain's plan on a smaller scale and replace "fear" with "hatred?" And "erase the past" by killing people?

UUUHHHHHHHHHH

That is not how people work. Killing people does not erase them. That classic Sasuke logic strikes again.

Village

So Naruto will beat his ass, and instead of repeating the cycle of hate he uses friendship jutsu and they make out and Sakura loses.

I don't care what happens before hand as long as this happens.

However the way everything is phrased, and the scenes they chose to show.

I think sasuke is fucking with him.

Jigolo

That actually makes sense. Itachi was the true hokage I could see how one would interpret the whole thing that way.

Next week is so far. Please no flashbacks kishi

GaimeGuy

So, what? This is just Pain's plan on a smaller scale and replace "fear" with "hatred?" And "erase the past" by killing people?

UUUHHHHHHHHHH

That is not how people work. Killing people does not erase them. That classic Sasuke logic strikes again.

Exactly. It's Pain's plan, except instead of being reluctant to fight each other because of the fear of loss, they'll be too hateful of and focussed on taking out Sasuke to care about any differences amongst themselves.

Sasuke also seems to think it's perfectly cool to make a bunch of terrorists out into heroes so that when he kills them he's seen as the bad guy, but he's really not. And that this could, in no way, shape, or form, backfire on him, or anyone else, or go poorly.

Exactly. It's Pain's plan, except instead of being reluctant to fight each other because of the fear of loss, they'll be too hateful of and focussed on taking out Sasuke to care about any differences amongst themselves.

Sasuke also seems to think it's perfectly cool to make a bunch of terrorists out into heroes so that when he kills them he's seen as the bad guy, but he's really not. And that this could, in no way, shape, or form, backfire on him, or anyone else, or go poorly.

"Yeah, that Sasuke guy is a real dick, but at least he didn't murder my whole family like those Cloud/ Stone/ Leaf/ literally any ninja village did."

Yado

the sage is full of shit

ugh

lol he doesn't give a shit

Kakashi: What should I do?
Sage: Just believe~

TUSR

Banned
i think the only proper way naruto can end is with the last panel either being sasuke and naruto's children butting heads.

or sasuke and naruto kissing.

GaimeGuy

I can see the fight ending in a draw, or just like VotE 1, where sasuke has won, is standing over Naruto, but can't bring himself to kill him.

Cue Naruto not feeling ready to become Hokage since he still hasn't saved Sasuke.
Cue Sasuke not willing to call himself Hokage since he still has someone he cares about.

Blah blah blah timeskip cue The Last

Cue Naruto going around to the various villages, learning about them and their culturesm their clans, their problems, and being a kind of free-drifting helping hand/hermit for a while, gaining wisdom along the way, until he feel he's ready to confront sasuke again.

Cue Sasuke pulling a Madara x Pain. Semi-seclusion and infamy but pulling an Itachi/Obito (Foiling coups and rogue ninjas as his Brother did with the Uchiha clan, but doing so in a manner that no one is around to identify Sasuke as the culprit, like what happened with Obito after Kakashi killed Rin and passed out, and then obito slaughtered the entire enemy force). When he's ready to kill Naruto and sever his bonds, that's when he'll expose himself to the public and become the object of hatred, the true Hokage.

Cue something happening with Spiral Zetsu or some new character/threat that interrupts both Sasuke and Naruto's journeys, and Naruto possibly asking Sasuke for help/entrusting sasuke to do something in Naruto's absence, and Sasuke obliging because he's his friend.

So sasuke basically wants to imitate his brother, again, is what this comes down to. Think about it, itachi was in the shadows, helping konoha and the world the entire time, even after he died. He was basically a hokage, a fire shadow, working behind the scenes to protect. Sasuke has such a hard on for his bro he wants to take the same path, literally becoming a shadow that protects the world. He'll act all evil and everything and make the world unite against him, creating peace, just like it did during the war against madara. I guess sasuke thinks this peace won't last unless there is a great evil to go up against, so he wants to become that evil himself.

GaimeGuy

Does Sasuke even realize that pretty much everyone that's been his enemy has been pretty much what his ideal hokage would be?

Danzo? Check

Itachi? Check

Madara/Obito? They did everything sasuke wants to do, except for some reason he doesn't agree with the infinite tsukuyomi happy dream world end-goal. I guess he'd just rather there be a perpetual 4th ninja world war?

Would he consider himself in a state of peace during his entire life up to that point? Would he consider the path his life had taken to be the ideal, would he wish that suffering and pain upon everyone else because he enjoyed it? I highly doubt it.

His plan makes no sense. He's an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom