• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be in love with this show, but now...nothing really makes sense anymore...I hope this isn't the end of the series, and the tail beast go away so we can have more thoughtful smart fights again. I mean, if Naruto wrestling away the Kyubbi's chakra was super sayian, what level is he even at with the Saga's yin/yang power?

Power levels are just out of control. Getting to be where DBZ was during the Buu saga where nothing made sense anymore.
I still stand by my OG theory that somehow in the end of this arc they will lose their powerups. A lot of these guys will be dead. Tailed beasts gone. It will just be Naruto v Sasuke. No BS.

Lets hope.

I used to be in love with this show, but now...nothing really makes sense anymore...I hope this isn't the end of the series, and the tail beast go away so we can have more thoughtful smart fights again. I mean, if Naruto wrestling away the Kyubbi's chakra was super sayian, what level is he even at with the Saga's yin/yang power?

Power levels are just out of control. Getting to be where DBZ was during the Buu saga where nothing made sense anymore.
its now clear that Kaguya has even bigger plans, its only going to get more insane from here

and aliens

Even though the power levels are high, it's not like it's only 1 or 2 people. Pretty much everyone other than Sakura and Kakashi are OP in some way right now. So at least the fights are still interesting. But yeah it's intense and hard to follow at times.

Yamcha is a moonbuster at the very least(its impossible to say how strong he is after the King Kai training however), he'd hand the Narutoverse its ass.

MikeMyers

Yamcha is a moonbuster at the very least(its impossible to say how strong he is after the King Kai training however), he'd hand the Narutoverse its ass.

When #19/#20 attacked him it was said Yamcha was stronger than Saiyan Saga Goku, the same Goku who managed to hold off Vegeta's planet destroying Galic Gun. So he must be a planet buster.

The power levels aren't that high yet. Yamcha can still come to the narutoverse and clean house.

At this point, Akamaru has a power level over 9000.

There are way too many end bosses in this game though. Obito maturing as the Jinchuuriki should have been the end. I think the popularity of the manga has drawn it out.

MikeMyers

if that's what they said then yep, he's a planet destroyer

I just re-read the scene.

Dr. Greo and #19 find him and due to his power level they think he is Goku, which means (given years of training) he should be stronger than what the power level they last recorded Goku at.

Then later when they meet Goku, it's revealed that Gero didn't record Goku's battles on Namek. So the last recording power they have for Goku is Saiyan Arc. Therefore Cell Arc Yamcha is at least stronger than Saiyan Arc Goku.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
Shino hasn't lost a single match... he also hasn't fight anyone of importance LOL. Poor guy.

I think Naruto himself is at most Raditz level. But I don't know, DBZ characters are very very OP.

Bijuu Madra could probably beat most of the sayian arc dbz characters. He can heal any damage after all.

TenTen......... or maybe she's so forgotten that she's Launch status.

She's more impressive than the other females in Naruto's age group. Actually taking down one of Kakuzu's mask put her tiers above Hinata. Not only that, but using one of the Bashosen fan in the first place means she has a pretty huge reserve of chakra.

Camoxide

Unconfirmed Member
She's more impressive than the other females in Naruto's age group. Actually taking down one of Kakuzu's mask put her tiers above Hinata. Not only that, but using one of the Bashosen fan in the first place means she has a pretty huge reserve of chakra.

Shame she never got to use it whilst she had Naruto's chakra boost.

I wonder if Kakashi would be able to decapitate Goku with Kamui. Or if his power level is so high that his neck would just tank it.

KillGore

I wonder if Kakashi would be able to decapitate Goku with Kamui. Or if his power level is so high that his neck would just tank it.

Not many shonen characters can last more than a second against goku. I think the only ones being Kizaru (from One Piece) and Kenpachi or Aizen. (from Bleach)

Nasser

Last chapter 684

I just can't buy the whole Kaguya being final villain and everything. I mean, this war has had its ups and downs but it actually reached it's climax when Madara was revived and owning the shit out of others. Kaguya is a puppet used and ordered by black zetsu. He tells her what she needs to do and she agrees (Last chapter when he ordered her to kill Naruto) It's annoying.

Last chapter 684
meh I don't see it entirely that way. Zetsu was more suggesting what she do. And she agreed and went for it. Though you really never know what will happen. I like that as a villain she's immediately more challenging than all the other pussyfooting that has taken place. Has everyone shook so far.

But yeah there is still much to go so we will see what happens.

Not many shonen characters can last more than a second against goku. I think the only ones being Kizaru (from One Piece) and Kenpachi or Aizen. (from Bleach)

Mmm is really hard to judge power levels between different series but I can't imagine Kenpachi beating Naruto, Goku would be overkill.

Heroman

Banned

Goku would beat those guys in mere seconds.He is beyond anything in Naruto, One Piece or Bleach.

Akira

Last chapter 684

I just can't buy the whole Kaguya being final villain and everything. I mean, this war has had its ups and downs but it actually reached it's climax when Madara was revived and owning the shit out of others. Kaguya is a puppet used and ordered by black zetsu. He tells her what she needs to do and she agrees (Last chapter when he ordered her to kill Naruto) It's annoying.

Because Kishi can't let any woman be independent, powerful, and a single mom. Even if she's the final villain. Mmmm-hmmm~

Nasser

meh I don't see it entirely that way. Zetsu was more suggesting what she do. And she agreed and went for it. Though you really never know what will happen. I like that as a villain she's immediately more challenging than all the other pussyfooting that has taken place. Has everyone shook so far.

But yeah there is still much to go so we will see what happens.

True. I hope Kishimoto takes the time and start going back in Kaguya's backstory. I hate flashbacks but they are so needed here. The idea of her being the final villain won't sink it. She got introduced ~20 chapter prior to her showing up and started fighting,

I don't hate her, I just think Madara was a really an excellent enemy for the final villain (has always been there in the story since part 1, did many awful things to make other be frightened whenever he mentioned, and of course (my favorite) talking shit when he fights his opponents).

@Akira

lol ... but the fifth Mizukage...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
No Shino's more the Tien. Totally passed by but people still think he's cool.

Of course tien was basically the most prominent character not named goku in dragon ball... even though he didn't show up until after the red ribbon saga.

MikeMyers

Of course tien was basically the most prominent character not named goku in dragon ball... even though he didn't show up until after the red ribbon saga.

What? Ten's first villain battle involved him getting his ass kicked by some mook who Goku one-shot.

Master Roshi was the most prominent character in DB after Goku.

True. I hope Kishimoto takes the time and start going back in Kaguya's backstory. I hate flashbacks but they are so needed here.
I think Hagoromo is about to drop some story on the Edo Kages. They wanted to resurrect Madara to ask him wtf happened and that's when he appeared. So he might explain what Kaguya/BZ are up to. Hopefully we get that soon.

Nasser

I think Hagoromo is about to drop some story on the Edo Kages. They wanted to resurrect Madara to ask him wtf happened and that's when he appeared. So he might explain what Kaguya/BZ are up to. Hopefully we get that soon.

Yep that hopefully is the case here. Also, I hope he explains how Hagoromo showed up like a genie from Madara's butt.

Frog-fu

Banned
looool you're kidding, right?

Roshi blew up the moon all the way back in Dragonball during a fight against Kid Goku, who would shortly after surpass him.

Yamcha is easily a moon buster by the end of DB and don't even get me started on how powerful he is in DBZ.

Very few anime/manga verses out there really even begin to compare with DB.

Village

All yall talking about analyzing power levels, I remember toriyama saying he intentionally made them out of wack to emphasize how pointless they were. So yamcha could still be shit in any universe

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Guys, we're talking about aliens as the what-if scenario. Like, how could anyone get stronger than what we've already seen? By the time DB became DBZ the aliens thing had already happened.

Frog-fu

Banned
All yall talking about analyzing power levels, I remember toriyama saying he intentionally made them out of wack to emphasize how pointless they were. So yamcha could still be shit in any universe

Power scaling ≠ power levels though.

Everyone knows the actual reason is that Madara got so excited by Hashirama rubbing his crotch that he jizzed the Sage of Six Paths. LOL, but it seems more of a Genie kind of idea, like you rub the lamp and a Genie comes out. Except is less lamp and more crotch

Heroman

Banned

They were pointy because the z fighter could lower and raise there power. That would cause many villain to underestimate them.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.

Odd. His name isn't Vegeta, Krillin, or Piccolo. He's just a dude who wandered off to live in a shack in the wilderness while everyone else did stuff.

His pinnacle was keeping Cell in a hole for a few minutes.

I think he meant Dragon Ball, the part before Z. Even that je wasn't that important, just a really strong opponent at the time for Goku to face. But so was Yayirobe. His cell holding stuff was awesome.

Btw I rarely watched the anime, but today's episode had a pretty cool filler fight.

KillGore

Mmm is really hard to judge power levels between different series but I can't imagine Kenpachi beating Naruto, Goku would be overkill.

Let's just wait for the bankai before we completely judge him. The guy he fought with could alter reality, maybe he would be a better opponent for Goku. Again, only lasting seconds but more so than Naruto

Goku would beat those guys in mere seconds.He is beyond anything in Naruto, One Piece or Bleach.

That's the beauty of it, I never mentioned them beating Goku, only said they would last more than a second, so you're agreeing with me. Thanks

Kizaru moves at the speed of light so speedwise, he should be faster than Goku, just not stronger.

Heroman

Banned
Let's just wait for the bankai before we completely judge him. The guy he fought with could alter reality, maybe he would be a better opponent for Goku. Again, only lasting seconds but more so than Naruto

That's the beauty of it, I never mentioned them beating Goku, only said they would last more than a second, so you're agreeing with me. Thanks

Kizaru moves at the speed of light so speedwise, he should be faster than Goku, just not stronger.

They would last way less than a second, goku speed and power is pretty op. Also, goku is faster than Kizaru.

no it was the fact the relying on the scouter to judge someone's strength was pointless

He got rid of them because they were getting stupidly high and because everyone had the ability to lower and raise their power at will so knowing someone's number at any given moment won't help you in a fight.(it can hinder as shown multiple times)

power levels are still a thing, just no numbers to go along with them.

Spongebob

Banned
Man, I really hate how little panel time Sasuke gets these days. It seems as if Kishimoto goes out of his way to find reasons to keep him off the panels.

Logically even if they save Sasuke, can't Kaguya just drag him back to another dimension? It doesn't seem as though Sasuke can even react to her :/

Based on feats he seems behind, it doesn't feel right to have Naruto being stronger that Bleach Captains. I wonder of we get some moon busting and planet busting before the series ends.

KillGore

They would last way less than a second, goku speed and power is pretty op. Also, goku is faster than Kizaru.

Let's not get so technical here but since Goku is made of matter, he can't move at the speed of light or faster. Kizaru on the other hand is a different story.... so no

but yes, Goku is still stronger. Though I'm sure if Kizaru enters DBZ world he would be pretty fucking strong, since his limits set in his original world wouldn't (or shouldn't) apply to DBZ world. Kinda like how Batman is a lot stronger, smarter, faster when he's in the Justice League universe vs when he's on his own, against regular, non-superhuman villains.

Let's not get so technical here but since Goku is made of matter, he can't move at the speed of light or faster. Kizaru on the other hand is a different story.... so no

but yes, Goku is still stronger. Though I'm sure if Kizaru enters DBZ world he would be pretty fucking strong, since his limits set in his original world wouldn't (or shouldn't) apply to DBZ world. Kinda like how Batman is a lot stronger, smarter, faster when he's in the Justice League universe vs when he's on his own, against regular, non-superhuman villains.

Goku is faster than light when he is using IT, outside of that there's really no way to know if DBZ characters are faster than light, everything is so inconsistent and after the Frieza fight the battles stopped rising in scale and destruction despite them obviously being more powerful.(limits of not being able to fight in space and blow up the planet their fighting on) DBZ just never gave numbers are spoken facts about exactly how fast and strong they are, unlike comic books which would give you a solid number on how much some guy can bench press.

Trying to use some science argument against it is silly though, Superman and a shit ton of comic/manga characters are all faster than light and yet made of matter, crazy ass fictional universes don't care about physics.

Bills and Whis did travel faster than light though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom