• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

orochi91

fmvIytT.gif

naruHina still got this.

LET IT GO.

Sakura will never get with anyone.

Maybe with Kakashi though.

brah Sasuke should marry into the Hyuga too

just make the hyuga into the most OP clan there is

Edit: Just inject Senju DNA into all of them for good measure

we are talking about a CLAN of NinjaKamis here

Honestly, Sasuke/Karin pairing is way more intriguing.

Uchiha+Uzumaki DNA.

Heroman

Banned
LOL at Rebel Leader's meltdown. This is amazing:

BV1VX.gif

Yea, not gonna lie, it didn't make sense at first. The way Kishi presented that chapter,
with no dialogue, was certainly a unique approach.

But it left people with no immediate answers for weeks after that, hence the hatedom
for poor Obito.

People hate obito cause he fucking insane and really lame. His back story might be the lamest thing I have ever read in a manga.

Sasuke and Hinata sounds like the optimal pairing to piss off the greatest amount of people.

Sounds like that's the way to go Kishi, you have my support.

Erigu

People hate obito cause he fucking insane and really lame. His back story might be the lamest thing I have ever read in a manga.
"Oh, Kakashi... If you think I'm doing all this because of Rin, you're sorely mistaken!"
-> Turns out it was all about Rin.

orochi91

I felt it was pretty satisfying once everything was explained, but what could have made it
better was if they had fleshed out Rin's character more, so that we could better relate with
Obito's grief.

The idea of Sasuke and Hinata being together makes me want to vomit.

NTR is hot.

He's already got the Sharingan/Rinnegan. Even his kid inherits only the Sharingan, it is still vastly superior to the Byakugan. If he had a kid with Karin though, that monster will have godlike stamina and the potential to use chakra chains, and I can't help but think Amaterasu + chakra chains = OP as shit.

LET IT GO.

Honestly, Sasuke/Karin pairing is way more intriguing.

Uchiha+Uzumaki DNA.

The idea of Sasuke and Hinata being together makes me want to vomit.
Oh yeah I forgot about Karin

I never said he would marry Hinata.... Still just image

Sasuke + Karin = OP Kid #1

Naruto + Hinata = OP Kid #2

Let us just imagine that one is a girl and another a guy

OP Kid #1 + OP Kid # 2 + Senju DNA = Ultra OP Kid

Edit: Sakura can't be included with her inferior bloodline

Frog-fu

Banned

I don't think this is remotely fair.

Obito actually had a pretty good story. The problem was the fandom taking his response to Kakashi what caused his downfall and just running with it, completely ignoring all context and external circumstances and just summing it up to "salty boy got friendzoned and lusts after young girl well into adulthood as he tries to cast a global illusion."

LET IT GO.

Sasuke might not be interested but Naruto still wants to get it in.

Also, KakaSaku is disgusting on a number of levels.

orochi91

Obito actually had a pretty good story. The problem was the fandom taking his response to Kakashi what caused his downfall and just running with it, completely ignoring all context and external circumstances and just summing it up to "salty boy got friendzoned and lusts after young girl well into adulthood as he tries to cast a global illusion."

I agree with this.

Obito's back story is well fleshed out, as are his motives.

Stop please...

I wanna spam your inbox so badly with Sasuke/Hinata NTR.

>:]

Naruto doesn't know the meaning of giving up.

He knows the meaning of getting stronger

Naruto wants to rule the world and creating a OP Bloodline is the answer

he is the final villain

but seriously Naruto isn't ending up with Sakura the bloody movie plot shows this

Naruto doesn't know the meaning of giving up.
He never started tho.
I agree with this.

Obito's back story is well fleshed out, as are his motives.

I wanna spam your inbox so badly with Sasuke/Hinata NTR.

>:]
I hate you so much maybe Sawyer...
Now this would be part where I post Sasuke/Hinata fanart but I just can't bring myself to stoop that low.

the day I start posting pairing fanart is the day I die friends
At least you have decency to not be an asshole...

Frog-fu

Banned

Heroman

Banned

Also, KakaSaku is disgusting on a number of levels.

It fair. He killed the main character parent and started a whole war cause his not girl friend got killed by some his not best friend . It makes him a insane person.

orochi91

It fair. He killed the main character parent and started a whole war cause his not girl friend got killed by some his not best friend . It makes him a insane person.

I believe her death was the catalyst to his resentment of the Shinobi system.

Her fate was the product of a cruel and endless cycle of death.

It goes far beyond than him simply yearning for his childhood crush.

Frog-fu

Banned

This is the kind of straight up obnoxious bullshit I can't stand. Nothing excuses this shit.
Code:
[IMG]http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/629/014.png[/IMG]

Obito loved Rin. Madara found out and arranged for her to die before Obito. That was his downfall. It broke him.
Code:
[IMG]http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/655/09.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/655/10.png[/IMG]

This was all according to Madara's plan to break Obito by taking away his hope and then reshaping him in his own image. Obito was more than just a pawn, however, and while he studied under Madara, he became disillusioned with the world, specifically the shinobi system, i.e. a world of winners and losers that had branded him a loser and made him suffer. Obito actually believed that the Moon's Eye Plan was a good idea. The war itself was just a means to an end.

Sure, it all started with the death of the girl he loved, but to dismiss everything surrounding that and just be like "lol Pedobito thirsty af for Rin!!" is just insulting, and aggravating.

Every villain has their trigger, the thing that causes their downfall. For Nagato it was the death of Yahiko. For Obito it was the death of Rin. For Orochimaru it was the death of his parents. I can keep going. I just find it unfair that Obito is singled out as being some kind of terrible character for committing atrocities because, at the roots of his villainy, it all started with the girl he loved dying. Often the same people will speak highly of Orochimaru in the same breath, even though that motherfucker killed children in his quest to become immortal after his parents died. The double standards are frustrating. As is the ignorance. It's like people forgot Obito was playing the shinobi world for years under the guise of the masked man and Madara. Now all of a sudden he's supposedly this inept, incompetent fuck? Give me a fucking break.

Hate the character all you want. Just don't propagate bullshit.

brinstar

Most of Obito's plotting was a repeat of Nagato/Pain's, which is why I wasn't a fan. I didn't like that Kishimoto took the one good-natured Uchiha and turned him into the worst of them all. It gave Kakashi something to do, at least.

The idea that Akatsuki was secretly managed by a teenage Obito in a Zetsu suit is just... lol. But whatevs, it's canon.

Erigu

I believe her death was the catalyst to his resentment of the Shinobi system.
Her fate was the product of a cruel and endless cycle of death.
You don't think that's kinda bullshit though? I mean, our real world also has wars and senseless deaths, if you go there... "I became a cackling villain because of some shit that happened to me in my youth" is a bit of a lazy cliché (especially when most/all characters in the series could say the same), and it's not like looking at what Obito actually did (attacked the village for some reason, didn't have a problem going directly after his own master and his family, waited 15 years or so before doing anything else, used Madara's name and declared war for no good reason, etc) helps much...

Speaking of Hamura

the guy carried the legendary sword behind his back

you know the one that Orochimaru wanted the most compared to all the other ones

I can't believe Kishi never got to that..... unless the movie might address it

Jigolo

Am I the only one upset the ladies of the Rookie 9 never got to have this fight, even if it led to a stalemate?
tumblr_ne5chkHgAw1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

I expect this (or close to this) animation for the last 5 episodes of Naruto. Please don't disappoint me, Studio Pierrot.

Frog-fu

Banned
Most of Obito's plotting was a repeat of Nagato/Pain's, which is why I wasn't a fan. I didn't like that Kishimoto took the one good-natured Uchiha and turned him into the worst of them all. It gave Kakashi something to do, at least.

The idea that Akatsuki was secretly managed by a teenage Obito in a Zetsu suit is just... lol. But whatevs, it's canon.

Obito's story overlaps with countless villains all mediums, so that's a very broad complaint to put down out there.

I believe Kishimoto wrote Obito specifically because he started out as a good guy, a hero in Kakashi's eyes, who lost his way after a tragic event but was helped back to it by Naruto.

Obito had Black Zetsu on his side, who was then believed to be a "manifestation" of Madara's will. It's not that absurd.

I expect this (or close to this) animation for the last 5 episodes of Naruto. Please don't disappoint me, Studio Pierrot.

Bro, we haven't seen that good animation in movie fights. We ain't ever going to see it the anime. Studio Pierrot is shit. At the best we'll get Kakashi VS Obito levels of animation, which is still good.

He's already got the Sharingan/Rinnegan. Even his kid inherits only the Sharingan, it is still vastly superior to the Byakugan. If he had a kid with Karin though, that monster will have godlike stamina and the potential to use chakra chains, and I can't help but think Amaterasu + chakra chains = OP as shit.
who wins in a fight, naruto and hinata's kid, or sasuke and karin's kid.

HMMM

Radian8

Thank you Frog-fu! I believe you're the same as me, we are both going to miss Naruto dearly, but not miss for a second the straight up bizarre thing of people reading it every week just to hate it.
Seriously, it's like I sometimes read peoples posts online and think, did you actually read the same story?

Frog-fu

Banned

HMMM

I'd say Naruto and Hinata's kid because he'll learn senjutsu, and senjutsu > any dōjutsu.

I'd say Naruto and Sakura's kid would beat both since that sumbitch would have Byakugō (i.e. hax healing factor) on top of senjutsu, godlike stamina and Naruto's ninjutsu.

Thank you Frog-fu! I believe you're the same as me, we are both going to miss Naruto dearly, but not miss for a second the straight up bizarre thing of people reading it every week just to hate it.
Seriously, it's like I sometimes read peoples posts online and think, did you actually read the same story?

I feel this every week when every interaction that doesn't include explosions is chalked up to "Talk no Jutsu" or when I read bullshit about how Obito is a "pedo" or how Sakura is "weak and useless." It's really annoying.

HMMM

counts

Naruto/Hinatas kid could also have the tailed beast

and we don't know how powerful the byakugan is with Sage powers

Edit: basically like I said in the previous post Naruto's kid has the potential of being as powerful as this guy
Hamura.png

Frog-fu

Banned
Part I Naruto VS Sasuke had absurdly good animation at some parts. Would love to see the same animator(s) doing the rematch.

Yado

Who cares about having the Byakugan though. When has anyone with the Byakugan actually accomplished something of note because of their eyes?

Frog-fu

Banned
Sasuke potential kid would have Uzumaki blood in him

he could learn sage techniques too likely

True, potentially he/she could learn Snake Sage Mode, or Hawk Sage Mode if that's a thing. Perhaps even both if that's possible.

Some fanboys online saying that Sasuke won the fight xD.

loooool, I've seen a few argue it. Honestly, I don't care anymore. Goku never decisively beat Vegeta, but we all knew who was stronger by the end of the series.

Jigolo

They have no reason not too. I'm sure Naruto is one of the biggest money makers in all of anime for the company. I'm sure they could have really high production if they wanted to. They cheap out on the episodes now (which I don't mind) but there is no excuse if they do for 8 gates Gai, Kaguya fight, or Naruto vs. Sasuke 2.

Speaking of the anime, at the pace we're going at now how many episodes are left approximately? Assuming there are no fillers (which there shouldn't be anymore).

brinstar

Obito's story overlaps with countless villains all mediums, so that's a very broad complaint to put down out there.

I believe Kishimoto wrote Obito specifically because he started out as a good guy, a hero in Kakashi's eyes, who lost his way after a tragic event but was helped back to it by Naruto.

Yes, which we basically just read in the arc before with Nagato. I'm just saying I found it to be repetitive. I don't think Kishimoto did everything he could've with the character, and I don't think what happened in the manga was worth dragging Obito's name through the mud.

Maybe if he fleshed Rin out more, and their relationship I dunno. Maybe if he explored the anxieties of someone as good-natured as Obito running Akatsuki, like how he felt, or what it was like keeping up this persona behind the mask. Was it hard for him to learn all the insane jutsu he had to in order to pull this stuff off? We know Obito is not a smart guy, was it tough for him to adapt? Stuff like that, I think would've made him a more interesting villain.

Heroman

Banned
This is the kind of straight up obnoxious bullshit I can't stand. Nothing excuses this shit.

Obito loved Rin. Madara found out and arranged for her to die before Obito. That was his downfall. It broke him.

This was all according to Madara's plan to break Obito by taking away his hope and then reshaping him in his own image. Obito was more than just a pawn, however, and while he studied under Madara, he became disillusioned with the world, specifically the shinobi system, i.e. a world of winners and losers that had branded him a loser and made him suffer. Obito actually believed that the Moon's Eye Plan was a good idea. The war itself was just a means to an end.

Sure, it all started with the death of the girl he loved, but to dismiss everything surrounding that and just be like "lol Pedobito thirsty af for Rin!!" is just insulting, and aggravating.

Every villain has their trigger, the thing that causes their downfall. For Nagato it was the death of Yahiko. For Obito it was the death of Rin. For Orochimaru it was the death of his parents. I can keep going. I just find it unfair that Obito is singled out as being some kind of terrible character for committing atrocities because, at the roots of his villainy, it all started with the girl he loved dying. Often the same people will speak highly of Orochimaru in the same breath, even though that motherfucker killed children in his quest to become immortal after his parents died. The double standards are frustrating. As is the ignorance. It's like people forgot Obito was playing the shinobi world for years under the guise of the masked man and Madara. Now all of a sudden he's supposedly this inept, incompetent fuck? Give me a fucking break.

It not bullshit he goes isane casue rin died. You can say it was madara plan all you want but he could not have just not gone insane. For all the bs he does it not a good reason. There are tons of character who have experienced that and worst who have not gone insane. And you wouldm have a ponit if he had forgotten about her but he didint after the reveal he goes on constantly about rin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom