• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

iBxae8Y.png

Awful.

The Last teaser #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7kc4NupwGA

Edit: like I said before I'm digging short hair Naruto and Sasuke's design is also dope.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/b010b3412c961318c29c8518da962282/tumblr_ne9gfb4m0c1sl5pfxo1_1280.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/8ee2f24cce5043fe5bb4dfd122c429b7/tumblr_ne9g3hsRaC1s1zb8eo1_500.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/f11bb7ca400c0a9a4c45fe9f50270fe0/tumblr_ne9g3hsRaC1s1zb8eo2_1280.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/8b5ec8bb4492d8e98b6a57af7d6b365b/tumblr_ne9g3hsRaC1s1zb8eo3_1280.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/fec9ba0d00496d3d0a5d9d18d4231833/tumblr_ne9g3hsRaC1s1zb8eo4_1280.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/085b51f3fd0edf47ad638ee406cd0eed/tumblr_ne9g3hsRaC1s1zb8eo5_1280.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/f12804fe2549fcea1177e505d90c8fb1/tumblr_ne9g3hsRaC1s1zb8eo6_1280.gif[/IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/iBxae8Y.png

Awful.

The Last teaser #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7kc4NupwGA

Edit: like I said before I'm digging short hair Naruto and Sasuke's design is also dope.

HAHAHAHAHA

Frog-fu

Banned
Shouldn't have even been questioned since the soundtrack cover came out. It's obvious.

A soundtrack cover... to a sad sounding song... about friendship and bonds... depicting a despondent Naruto and Hinata - that's what you think made it obvious? That and the "Naruto-kun!" in the trailer?

Mendrox

A soundtrack cover... to a sad sounding song... about friendship and bonds... depicting a despondent Naruto and Hinata - that's what you think made it obvious? That and the "Naruto-kun!" in the trailer?

I would like to do my first avatar bet that Naruto and Hinata will be together.

Jigolo

It's been painfully obvious to me since a few years back. But fans of other "pairing" are still having a hard time coping.

Frog-fu

Banned
What really irritates me about The Last, aside from the fact it's mostly going to be about romance, is the fact it could mean that the Naruto cast went 2-3 years without any actual development in any of the pairings, i.e. in that time Naruto didn't try to make a move on Sakura and Hinata didn't make a move on Naruto. Dafuq is that about? What, they're all just older and did nothing about their unresolved feelings after the war?

Bro it is the bloody official song for the movie

and the whole Hanabi kidnapping thing

what do you think this was for just some buddy adventure :/

I don't believe it's official soundtrack of the movie, and even if it is, the fact it's a sad song would indicate to me Hinata finds closure. Since, you know, the song is about friendship?

I find it so strange people could sooner imagine Naruto giving up on loving Sakura than Hinata giving up on Naruto.

What exactly is the significance behind the scarf? I'm afraid my Naruto lore is quite rusty.

What really irritates me about The Last, aside from the fact it's mostly going to be about romance, is the fact it could mean that the Naruto case went 2-3 years without any actual development in any of the pairings, i.e. in that time Naruto didn't try to make a move on Sakura and Hinata didn't make a move on Naruto. Dafuq is that about? What, they're all just older and did nothing about their unresolved feelings after the war?

The whole "Sakura's Confession" fiasco really proved how terrible Kishimoto is with romance.

Granted, aside from maybe Kenshin I can't think of an action-based WSJ manga that successfully pulled romance off anyway, but that was just horrendous.

Naruto's "Love with Sakura was just a crush

he saw that Sakura had feelings for someone else
regardless if he jokes about it.... regardless if his Father who was dead and barely knew nothing about his current relations commented about it.....

Naruto can move on..... I see people saying but that isn't like Naruto he has a Nindo

Loving Sakura wasn't one of his bloody nindos man..... If he decided to move on it is just him accepting it and/or finding someone better (true love)

He commented on how he wouldn't let any of his friends die but they did.... he learnt to accept it

same thing

watch when this movie bloody confirms (if it didn't already) Naruto and Hinata being together

some people will just not considered it canon ;) (Even though Kishi said it is)

Yado

He is not stupid, he is just goofy. He has shown many times that he is a master of tactics and also is able to be very serious and hold intelligent conversations.

He's too emotional to do what needs to be done. (& I personally think he's stupid)

Also can we all remember that the likley hood of Sakura giving up on Sasuke is about 0 to 1. Even after he tried to kill her shes still madly in love with him. Its more likly for Naruto to move on to someone who actually cares about him romantically and who has always cared about him. She was the first person who Naruto heard say "I love you" to him. The only other people who ever said "I love you" to naruro besides Minato and Kushina is Hinata.
Also the tagline of the movie is "the last story is love for the first time." If hes always loved sakura then why is he barely falling in love.

there is another 2 page movie scan out it seems

it shows Hinata I talking with Sakura..... Hinata and Naruto as kids looking at each other

the main villian.... the rescue crew... more Naruto and Hinata pics... and lastly Sasuke and Gara

Nasser

regarding the last teaser

I fucking can't accept this. How are you gonna end the manga without making the protagonist achieve his goal? I have been following this manga for a long time to see Naruto becomes hokage, not Kakashi!!! I still have some hope that Naruto will become the hokage at end of the manga and will give it up to Kakashi so he can go and rescue Hanabi with the other characters, then will come back to reclaim the title.

Jigolo

Why next week,I guarantee next that Naruto and Hinata will be together next week

Yeah I think next weeks chapter Naruto is going to be Homage with Hinata as his wife in chapter 700 (probably the final page).

This is how I think Kishi is going to chronologically cover the rest of the story.

699 - Post war, Sasuke and Naruto are saved, cacoon people are saved, dialogue dialogue dialogue.
-->
(3 years laters) Events of The Last Naruto the movie
-->
700 - Several years later, Naruto is shown as Hokage.

regarding the last teaser

I fucking can't accept this. How are you gonna end the manga without making the protagonist achieve his goal? I have been following this manga for a long time to see Naruto becomes hokage, not Kakashi!!! I still have some hope that Naruto will become the hokage at end of the manga and will give it up to Kakashi so he can go and rescue Hanabi with the other characters, then will come back to reclaim the title.

The story isn't over yet. There is no end.

from Tumblr
tumblr_ne9ch8otxo1s5b1pno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ne9ch8otxo1s5b1pno2_1280.jpg
Apparently more of the story is that Hinata has always wanted to give Naruto a scarf for the winter carnival. The evil dude wants to kidnap Hinata but fucks up and grabs Hanabi instead.
Also by that one picture of Sakura on the left she looks like shes cheering on Hinata to give Naruto the scarf. For someone whos in love she sure is trying to help someone give the guy she likes a romantic present.

Heroman

Banned
Is this your first manga or something? lol

I read a shit ton of manga and it was still preety obvious that hinata was going to end up with nartuo.
Apparently more of the story is that Hinata has always wanted to give Naruto a scarf for the winter carnival. The evil dude wants to kidnap Hinata but fucks up and grabs Hanabi instead.
Also by that one picture of Sakura on the left she looks like shes cheering on Hinata to give Naruto the scarf. For someone whos in love she sure is trying to help someone give the guy she likes a romantic present.

You dont even need to know the story . All you have o do is just look at the picture in the scan to see that hinata is the main love character

You do realize that we don't know the context right?

We were shown 15 seconds out of an hour and a half movie.

Yado

Hinata wouldn't be featured in the promo for the movie if she wasn't the love interest. They've already started portraying her as the damsel in distress.

360pages

It wasn't about Rin, it's all about the ninja system!

Now lets proceed to watch 2 dozen rin flashbacks.

Yeah, it was a stupid way they handled it. The moment he told Kakshi that it wasn't about Rin it should have stopped there and the flashback should be about his youngerself and him regaining his idea. Rin only showing up after he was Talked No Jutsued.

ghstwrld

yet the plot wasn't revolving around the Hyuga

let alone showing pictures of those two as kids

lel

RTN had whole spreads, commercials, toys and writeups dedicated to akatsuki, playboy sasuke and the rest of the mirrored characters, and they all ended up being almost entirely irrelevant to the actual movie, collectively clocking less than five or so minutes of total screen time, I'd say

lel

RTN had whole spreads, commercials, toys and writeups dedicated to akatsuki, playboy sasuke and the rest of the mirrored characters, and they all ended up being almost entirely irrelevant to the actual movie, collectively clocking less than five or so minutes of total screen time, I'd say
The entire plot of the movie has been confirmed to be about romance. RTN was about the other world and naruto experiencing how it felt like to have parents.
This movies PLOT is based around Naruto and Hinata. RTN revolved around Naruto.

What really irritates me about The Last, aside from the fact it's mostly going to be about romance, is the fact it could mean that the Naruto cast went 2-3 years without any actual development in any of the pairings, i.e. in that time Naruto didn't try to make a move on Sakura and Hinata didn't make a move on Naruto. Dafuq is that about? What, they're all just older and did nothing about their unresolved feelings after the war?

Yeah, it's weird.

I read a shit ton of manga and it was still preety obvious that hinata was going to end up with nartuo.

How was it obvious? How was Hinata different in her introduction to other archetypical yamato nadeshiko's that made it obvious that yep, they gonna hook up?

Frog-fu

Banned
I would like to do my first avatar bet that Naruto and Hinata will be together.

Not interested in a bet, but whoever is right in the end will have bragging rights, I suppose, and that should be enough.

It's been painfully obvious to me since a few years back. But fans of other "pairing" are still having a hard time coping.

If you say so.

Granted, aside from maybe Kenshin I can't think of an action-based WSJ manga that successfully pulled romance off anyway, but that was just horrendous.

I actually don't have a problem with the confession. Sakura was being selfless by taking on Naruto's burden for him, he saw through it. What annoys me was the fact the love triangle in Team 7 wasn't resolved after Sasuke then tried to kill her a bunch of times.

Naruto is too stupid to be Hokage. Let it go.

This is about as accurate as "Obito is a pedo" and "Sakura is weak and useless" so well done you.

Yeah, it's weird.

It's more than weird. It's a lazy cop out to make more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom