• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
He was a shitty sensei though.

I'll never forgive Kishimoto for trying to make up for it with bullshit Kage Bunshin training method. Yeah, like I'm supposed to believe Naruto NEVER noticed the fact he was getting information from his clones. That was one of the worst written things in Naruto. Just an utterly blatant and retarded retcon.

Also, how come Naruto didn't get himself a pair of badass trench knives? Kishi and/or SP must have liked the idea since Naruto is seen using one in Naruto x UT. Those would've really suited him, imo.

Welfare

Some bug guy.

300px-Torune_Anime.png

I thinks he's dead tho

I'll never forgive Kishimoto for trying to make up for it with bullshit Kage Bunshin training method. Yeah, like I'm supposed to believe Naruto NEVER noticed the fact he was getting information from his clones. That was one of the worst written things in Naruto. Just an utterly blatant and retarded retcon.

Also, how come Naruto didn't get himself a pair of badass trench knives? Kishi and/or SP must have liked the idea since Naruto is seen using one in Naruto x UT. Those would've really suited him, imo.

But its naruto lol, he was kinda dense in part 1.

He was dense, not retarded. There's no way he couldn't have noticed considering the amount of clones he created even back then.
Dude your expecting him to understand something that automatically happens with no blatant effect. When a shadow clone dies there isnt something blatant like a yellow glow, it just happens. Naruto needs everything explained to him for him to understand.

If the Naruto-verse is gonna keep getting milked there's no way they're going to settle any pairing questions when it is such a perfect carrot to dangle. The status quo of ambiguity will be preserved, as it always has been. Pairings exist as a way to create fanbase activity more than a concrete thing to advance the story/characters; it's why Naruto never talked to Hinata after the Pain arc. Regardless of shipping, that's a plot point that should have been addressed story wise. If the movie does anything it will simply have Naruto acknowledge Hinata's actions/feelings and then sideline them in favor of a forever unresolved love triangle.

I am confident enough to bet three months of an Avatar change that nothing pairing wise will happen. If I'm wrong I'll change my avatar to something like the following:

If Naruto/Sakura:

9OAA981.png

If Naruto/Hinata:

8uJgWXu.png

If Sasuke/Anything:

TCz5OnG.png

Hell yeah, shippers going down.

Laugh it up guys

but in reality Shino has been draining everybody's chakra bit by bit with his bugs

he attached it to them since the Ninja Academy days..... soon he will be uber powerful and have control over both Naruto and Sasuke

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Shino's neglect is so obvious that it's even directly referenced in the series several times. Poor guy never got a chance to do anything outside the Chunin Exam arc.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
But its really hard to hate characters like Kakashi, Guy, and Ten-ten.
People will find a way.

Complaints I've heard:

-Kakashi is nothing without his Sharingan

-Gai is a boring and weird character whose humor falls flat

-Ten-ten never does anything

For the record, I agree with none of those statements, but as long as something exists, someone, somewhere, is going to have a problem with it.

I wonder what's going to happen to Kabuto and Orochimaru after the war. I mean, they're not going to pardon them after all they did, will they?

Village

It is , he could have reacted a diffrent way instead of being a dick.

The psychologically scared person, acted like someone who is psychologically scared and crazy. People aren't robots. Morality is gray .

Welcome to reality.

Harsh truth is over there. Nothing is what you think it is.

Enjoy your stay.

orochi91

The anime is terrible, why do you wish that hell to me =(. Well I guess the anime is like life, shitty most of the times, butchering expectations but once in a while it trows you a bone.

Anime fights are awesome!

The only time I ever bother with the anime is for the fights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom