• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's so weird to think of angry ass Obito as being the same person as goofy old Tobi.

Man what was his expression under that mask when he was doing shit like this?
tobi-s-dance-o.gif

And why did he do it? Why infiltrate your own organization and make up a goofy personailty? It's not like anyone's gonna recognize him if he acts like he normally does. Why?

-Ryn

Banned
I much prefer Sasuke's hobo headband to Naruto's stupid new haircut. It looks awful. Occasionally it looks decent from a certain angel but it just doesn't work.

tumblr_m4rocyT1XD1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Man it's so weird to think of angry ass Obito as being the same person as goofy old Tobi.

tobi-s-dance-o.gif

And why did he do it? Why infiltrate your own organization and make up a goofy personailty? It's not like anyone's gonna recognize him if he acts like he normally does. Why?
I miss Tobi. I really do.

Jonnax

tobi-s-dance-o.gif

Wasn't it a Zetsu and not Obito?

Frog-fu

Banned
New interview out. Will try to get translations.
Code:
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/68f1ac7e22a2f7c897ac068792d9defe/tumblr_neefjjnnA91rgo9hmo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/c771e2d5a89989e446aec58940873e83/tumblr_neefjjnnA91rgo9hmo4_400.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/93f1fd6a7fc81dbc2713cacb9faaeab4/tumblr_neefjjnnA91rgo9hmo2_400.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://33.media.tumblr.com/4b2a8ef09517390ca5e77d0e95b52ddf/tumblr_neefjjnnA91rgo9hmo3_400.jpg[/IMG]
Translation by: 霓
This is a interview for Kishimoto Masashi and Yahagi Kōsuke (Naruto’s first editor & Jump SQ.’s current chief editor).

Key point of this interview:
1. I want to describe the live of the leading man is the original intention for Kishimoto to draw Naruto (manga),so Naruto (manga) was called Naruto,and Naruto (manga) is a story describing Naruto’s history of growth.

2.The last paragraph of the interview:
Kishimoto: I’m a father now, maybe I can draw a story about Naruto being a father. I want to show how Naruto grow up.
Yahagi: You’ve had a long flight,good job! After taking a little rest,please keep drawing manga,everyone is waiting.

(This image is the post in Jump SQ. 2014-12 to celebrate the end of Naruto.)
credit for: 霓的火影忍者情報站

Oh i thought you were talking about nartuo vs Other manga dudes. I was just saying that he pretty strong but compared to other shoenen manga he not,

No no, when I said the Pokeball bit I'm not talking literally about other series. But rather that in the game, when you want to catch a poke, you weaken it then throw your ball to catch it. Like how Naruto uses Talk No Jutsu when the enemy is weakened. Like Zabuza, Nagato and Sasuke. If he wanted to kill someone, they would had being overwhelmed.

Also there's pretty cool information so far in the data book.

Hagoromo and Hamura are actually twins
Kaguya's dimension altering technique is exclusive to her and it has a name.
Naruto can use Yin Yang Release (making a form out of nothing and breathing life to it), he used it to bring Kakashi's eye back, creating rods
Ninja Art techniques like then ones from Shimakaru and Chojui uses one of those.

Pein

Banned
who else is gonna be up all night waiting for the chapter? its the last time I'm gonna be so excited for a chapter.

Sai

Heh. For just a day or two, I'm going to avoid posting any images of the last two chapters, and spoiler tag any discussion pertaining to them. I'm doing it because I don't find it all that troublesome, and because I know just how important these last couple of chapters will be for many.

I understand where some of you are coming from, but I also know that many people out there have a tendency to take a peek at ongoing discussions in communities like these just to ascertain whether or not the Chapters have even been scanslated, because that's more convenient for them than using RSS feeds, or throwing their e-mail out to these online reading sites for notifications.

At least the new databook will be out by tomorrow night. That should tide me over until Thursday.
Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be quickly scanned entirely. While I've ordered a second copy for that express purpose, it may take three or four days for it to arrive. :(

Regardless, we should have a steady trickle of new information over the next few days. Nature Releases, technique acquisition ranks, clan details...

Heh. For just a day or two, I'm going to avoid posting any images of the last two chapters, and spoiler tag any discussion pertaining to them. I'm doing it because I don't find it all that troublesome, and because I know just how important these last couple of chapters will be for many.

I understand where some of you are coming from, but I also know that many people out there have a tendency to take a peek at ongoing discussions in communities like these just to ascertain whether or not the Chapters have even been scanslated, because that's more convenient for them than using RSS feeds, or throwing their e-mail out to these online reading sites for notifications.

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be quickly scanned entirely. While I've ordered a second copy for that express purpose, it may take three or four days for it to arrive. :(

Regardless, we should have a steady trickle of new information over the next few days. Nature Releases, technique acquisition ranks, clan details...

I'll probably take awhile to scan. This one is nearly 400 pages. Though, I will be keeping my eyes on the Naruto Forums, since they'll translate most stuff in the book in no time. Wouldn't surprise me if this doesn't get scanslated until later this month.

Sai

Yeah, they got rid of 'em. Kind of thankful for that, actually.

In their place, some character profiles have their Nature Release affinities, and other specialties listed; like Senjutsu, Jinchuriki, Super Speed/Strength, and so on.

Frog-fu

Banned
I think there should be in the notice of the OT to NOT enter unless you've read the latest chapter.

I'm salty about the lack of stats in the data books. The first three had them, it feels not to have them in the fourth and final data book.

Sai

Another problem I have with the fourth Data Book is that it only covers up to 691, and it's obviously due to the included content pertaining to The Last; they wanted to get this out before the movie's release.

There's apparently some kind of Fan Book that'll be released alongside the movie, so maybe that'll cover the stuff Jin no Sho doesn't... Still, it bothers me.

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10672384_757580894311421_8819871423855491813_n.jpg?oh=c5bce416e422cf0df3ad8e35bd680012&oe=54DDC4C5[/IMG]
Kishimoto: "Since I myself, became a father, this time, I think it would be fun to draw Naruto as a father/who became a father. I want to show the change of the character(s) who grew up/ I want to show how much the character(s) have grew up and changed."

I'd love to see a one-shot taking place years after Naruto has ended.

I really wanted to see Sage Kabuto's stats. I always had a feeling that he was way stronger that what he show, but was caught of guard by Izanami because he got cocky.

Frog-fu

Banned
So guys, what are the odds Nardo is still a lowly genin in The Last? I'd say there's a 90% chance of that being true.

Another problem I have with the fourth Data Book is that it only covers up to 691, and it's obviously due to the included content pertaining to The Last; they wanted to get this out before the movie's release.

There's apparently some kind of Fan Book that'll be released alongside the movie, so maybe that'll cover the stuff Jin no Sho doesn't... Still, it bothers me.

Yeah, it's a ploy to drive up ticket sales I believe. That's kind of shitty imo.

I really wanted to see Sage Kabuto's stats. I always had a feeling that he was way stronger that what he show, but was caught of guard by Izanami because he got cocky.

I don't believe stats would reflect various modes. Base Kabuto would have to have been stronger though since he assimilated various DNA and bloodline limits.

What stats would you predict though? Could be a fun way to pass the time.

So guys, what are the odds Nardo is still a lowly genin in The Last? I'd say there's a 90% chance of that being true.

Yeah, it's a ploy to drive up ticket sales I believe. That's kind of shitty imo.

I don't believe stats would reflect various modes. Base Kabuto would have to have been stronger though since he assimilated various DNA and bloodline limits.

What stats would you predict though? Could be a fun way to pass the time.

Well the old stats went up to 5, so I expect some people get close to 10 in some stats.

Like Naruto getting an 8 or 9 in speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom