• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So when's the new thread coming in?
I plan on posting it by Friday. That will give ample time for people to read and take in the last couple of chapters.

Edit: I just realized that the chapter is Thursday, not Wednesday. Should I post the thread on Saturday, then? Hmm...

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
chapter is on Thursday?
giphy.gif

Tizoc

I plan on posting it by Friday. That will give ample time for people to read and take in the last couple of chapters.

Edit: I just realized that the chapter is Thursday, not Wednesday. Should I post the thread on Saturday, then? Hmm...

Yeah I recommend waiting til the chapter comes out.

Will the last chapter be an epilogue?

I just realized what a nightmare it's going to be for the animators to animate Naruto's fishnet shirt thing. Which surprises me since Kishi already felt bad about all the line milage necessary on the chunnin flak jacket design, lol.

Kakashi dropping dem bombs.

That entire comic is amazing, but Kakashi is absolutely right. Naruto as the Hokage is a recipe for disaster....

And I'm pretty disappointed they aren't doing away with the Kage system and not bringing all the lands together. Thought that made sense once and would be the natural conclusion to the feuding between lands...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn if I wasn't broke, I would read the chapter with some Pizza and Coke or something. On my TV.
Man, sometimes I think we should have a NarutoGAF meetup. Just chill and watch some Naruto, with some pizza or something. (Or Ramen)

That said, with the series coming to an end, I wish NarutoGAF became a thing sooner. Talking with you all is a real experience - more sophisticated people here than elsewhere on the net. It kind of reminds me of the days of Kaizoku-Fansubs and the extreme level of professionalism and dedication they showed, which often bled over into their forums, as well.

Naruto would be a terrible real world leader.

He's the fucking messiah in his own universe.
That is the glory of a shonen universe. Friendship, love for peace, and forgiveness are literally all you need.

Ponn

Banned
Man, sometimes I think we should have a NarutoGAF meetup. Just chill and watch some Naruto, with some pizza or something. (Or Ramen)

That said, with the series coming to an end, I wish NarutoGAF became a thing sooner. Talking with you all is a real experience - more sophisticated people here than elsewhere on the net. It kind of reminds me of the days of Kaizoku-Fansubs and the extreme level of professionalism and dedication they showed, which often bled over into their forums, as well.

That is the glory of a shonen universe. Peace, love, and forgiveness are literally all you need.

Because i have to be alone in the darkness when eating pizza and drinking coke you cannot exist now and I have to end you - - BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FRIEND!

That is the glory of a shonen universe. Friendship, love for peace, and forgiveness are literally all you need.

Heck yeah man, there was so much hate on the internet that I assumed they weren't any of us actual fans left. Once I started posting on this thread I let my old community behind.

Village

Naruto just needs a good adviser. If tensions are high between the nation's he will just talk no jutsu their leaders.

No, at some point you have to be a good leader youself. Shikimaru would be doing everything, to the point where I would question why isn't he just the hokage. ( HE TOTALLY SHOULD BE )

I will say it before i'll say it again, Naruto is your ace in the hole, your raiden, snake, jack bouer, he is not the president. You don't make that the president. Ever, yeah beat some people up, that don't translate to leading a country.

SolVanderlyn

What does the Hokage even do, I never understood their position.
If you're:

Hashirama: Walk around the village helping elderly and small children, wax philosophy on top of mountains, die offscreen.

Tobirama: Invent a bunch of techniques, forbid their use to the rest of the village, and die shortly thereafter.

Just kidding, Tobirama actually did a lot - Try to appease the Uchiha and Senju while maintaining a power balance and establishing a police force, entering into a truce with Cloud, etc.

Hiruzen: Be old and wise. Provide lodging for orphans. Leave all actual work to your advisors.

Minato: Be absolutely no different than when you were a jounin.

Tsunade: Never fight again. Loads of paperwork.

Sai

Camshots of the Data Book are starting to come out. Gai has Katon and Raiton. Neji has Katon, Suiton, and Doton. Lee has none, and... They didn't even bother to give Tenten a chart. :p

I kind of expected Neji to have an affinity for Fūton...

Welfare

Camshots of the Data Book are starting to come out. Gai has Katon and Raiton. Neji has Katon, Suiton, and Doton. Lee has none, and... They didn't even bother to give Tenten a chart. :p

Wait really?

Does Naruto really only have Futon?

Pein

Banned
Damn if I wasn't broke, I would read the chapter with some Pizza and Coke or something. On my TV.

nope, I gotta read it off my laptop in the darkness just like the past 10 years.

It makes no sense for Neji not to have fuuton, his empty palm tech is using wind for an attack.

Sai

Wait really?

Does Naruto really only have Futon?
Well, his Rikudō Senjutsu allows him to use Onmyōton, but of the primary five, Fūton is the only Seishitsu Henka he's formally trained to axcquire.

Technically, he can use any of them, including some combination Nature Releases, by borrowing the chakra from the Bijū; but he's not actually handling the Seishitsu Henka himself. That said, it would only take like a week for him to learn them all with his Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu training method.

Fūton would still be the Nature Release he'd perform best with.

I hope these charts specify which Nature Release they have an affinity for. I'm also curious as to whether or not it'll confirm which one Sasuke has an affinity for... Though, it'll likely be Raiton.

What does the Hokage even do, I never understood their position.

A Hokage is a militar leader. The Hidden Villages are like those Military countries where the families of soldiers live. They assign missions, and protect the village from attacks.

Edit: Oh man, I want to see Minato's element.

Heroman

Banned
Paperwork and debate with two seemingly out of touch elders about any decision they have to make as is my understanding.

If you're:

Hashirama: Walk around the village helping elderly and small children, wax philosophy on top of mountains, die offscreen.

Tobirama: Invent a bunch of techniques, forbid their use to the rest of the village, and die shortly thereafter.

Just kidding, Tobirama actually did a lot - Try to appease the Uchiha and Senju while maintaining a power balance and establishing a police force, entering into a truce with Cloud, etc.

Hiruzen: Be old and wise. Provide lodging for orphans. Leave all actual work to your advisors.

Minato: Be absolutely no different than when you were a jounin.

Tsunade: Never fight again. Loads of paperwork.

So noting, then why are people saying Naruto cant be hokage?

Pein

Banned
A Hokage is a militar leader. The Hidden Villages are like those Military countries where the families of soldiers live. They assign missions, and protect the village from attacks.

Edit: Oh man, I want to see Minato's element.

Lets guess, probably lightning or wind.

Frog-fu

Banned
OK, what the fuck is up with some of this info?
Code:
No photos allowed. Google is your friend.

Neji had 3 nature types: earth, water and fire.

Gai had fire and lightning.

More to follow.

Zeroth

What I don't get is: It was said mastering more than 2 elements is extremely hard, so how come Neji could use 3 elements when he himself never used a elemental jutsu? Seems so weird to give characters like Gai and Neji, who never used elemental jutsus, some level of mastery over the elements.

Yado

Photos count as scans?

Like if someone held up a magazine cover in their hand a took a photo of it that would be considered a scan?

Even though I'm pretty sure no mod ever visits this thread, best to edit them out so you don't get banned before final chapters come out and we can't cry together. Can never trust snitches and whatnot! Better safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom