• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponn

Banned
at least they are giving us some crumbs to munch on before Thursday

I WANT MOAR!! DDDDDDDD:<

After watching the trailer I think we will see something happen with the current Kage's stepping down, or at least Tsunade. We may not see Kakashi actually step up but it may get mentioned. Unfortunately from the blurbs and the angtsy scenes I don't think the shipping wars will finally come to an end thursday either.

Maybe this was already discussed now, I don't know anymore, but it mentioned explaining the blank period. So does the last chapter come after the movie then? If so I take all that back. Fuck it I don't know anymore, just waiting till the manga release now.

After watching the trailer I think we will see something happen with the current Kage's stepping down, or at least Tsunade. We may not see Kakashi actually step up but it may get mentioned. Unfortunately from the blurbs and the angtsy scenes I don't think the shipping wars will finally come to an end thursday either.

Maybe this was already discussed now, I don't know anymore, but it mentioned explaining the blank period. So does the last chapter come after the movie then? If so I take all that back. Fuck it I don't know anymore, just waiting till the manga release now.
apparently 699 and 700 are both releasing this week. But there is a theory going around that 700 takes place even after the movie, a further time skip.

tumblr_neig4nviRt1spfl6po1_1280.jpg
I got you bro, don't worry ;)

apparently 699 and 700 are both releasing this week. But there is a theory going around that 700 takes place even after the movie, a further time skip.

I absolutely believe this is the case. They've freely shown a lot of The Last material, leaving the only the timeline after that as the mystery. I'm sure they will show Naruto as Hokage some 10/15 years later. Whether or not a speculative part three takes place before or after that moment is in the air. But I'd rather a part three take place during Naruto as Kage.

Frog-fu

Banned
More tidbits.
Susano'o's armor form is called Magestic Garb Susano'o (&#23041;&#35013;&#12539;&#38920;&#20304;&#33021;&#20046;, Is&#333; Susano'o).

Oh, here's Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi. Let's see what it says... Okay, this may disappoint you guys. All it says is that it's a ninjutsu he gained when awakening his Mangekyou Sharingan, which allows him to perform shape transformation on the flames of Amaterasu. It basically says stuff like, "in addition to burning his target, he can shape the flames into weapons," and so forth. No information on the mechanics or what "Blaze Release" specifically entails.

Konan's paper bomb ocean parting thing is listed as an application of her Sacred Paper Emissary Jutsu, not a seperate ability.

Madara's perfect Susano'o is called Perfect Form Susano'o (&#23436;&#25104;&#20307;&#12288;&#38920;&#20304;&#33021;&#20046;, Kanseitai Susano'o), and he's listed as the sole user.

Summoning: Gedo Statue doesn't really talk about the Gedo Statue in relation to Ten Tails, it merely states that it's used as a vessel to store the chakra of the biju and that the dragon energy things are used to capture their chakra. It says that unlike normal summonings which require a blood contract, the Gedo Statue drains the life energy of the summoner. Nagato was only able to succeed in doing so because of the large reserves of life energy granted by his Uzumaki bloodline.

Rinnegan Summoning (&#21475;&#23492;&#12379;&#36650;&#24315;&#30524;, Kuchiyose Rinnegan) says that, using the same eyes as the Sage of Six Paths, Nagato was able to summon animals that had copies (&#12467;&#12500;&#12540;) of the Rinnegan, with which he could share his field of vision. He did this to compensate for his lack of mobility. Obito is also listed as a user of this technique. Obito is also listed, so presumably this was also used in the Six Paths of Pain jutsu.

Truthseeker Orbs is listed as just a ninjutsu (not kekkei mora), used by Madara, Obito, and Naruto. It says that when an individual manifests (literally "blossoms" &#38283;&#33457;) Six Paths Senjutsu, black orbs comprising the power of all five elements and yin-yang appear, forming a circle that floats behind them. They can manipulate each orb independantly. Each orb is about the size of a fist and hides within enough power to completely oblitrate a forest. With the power of Creation of All Things, put simply, the shape of the black orbs can be freely altered, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to manifest a variety of effects. It is a power that easily exceeds both

Ponn

Banned

After hearing that line in the trailer i'm a subscriber to that theory to so my guess is we will have most answers the end of this week then and probably some middle fingers from kishi in the way of vague answers that will leave debates still going (like Ino x Choji)

The hair is fine. IMO the only notable downgrade from the sketch, or at least the most important downgrade is that the face looks a lot edgier and cool in the sketch.

Last chance to make Avatar Bets to show off your guts and confidence. Where's the fun in being wrong if the rest of us don't get a daily visual reminder? :p

Ponn

Banned
the funny thing is we were about to do bets..... then the whole Hinata in the movie thing happened and some people became less confident

I've been taking it easy on posters like Frog-Fu the last couple weeks because I know they are having a rough time right now sorting through all their emotions. :)

Frog-fu

Banned
Divine: Deep Forest Emergence basically describes what we know from the manga, but it says it "consumes vitality to create a nursery/seedbed for the white servants (&#30333;&#12365;&#24467;&#32773;, "shiroki j&#363;sha")"

Sage Art: White Rage Attack, the caster gathers natural energy in their body as light, and then expels it from their mouth in the shape of a dragon.

Sage Art: Gracious Deity Gates is a sealing jutsu that kneads together natural energy and chakra in the user's body to create gates that restrain the target.

Sage Art: Wood Release: Veritable 1000-Armed Kan'on , the user releases a tremendous amount of natural energy from their body into the atmosphere to create a giant buddha statue, which they can then control with wood release. It's a jutsu capable of doing battle with a tailed beast. Its many arms can also be used to "judge" the opponent by unleashing a massive barrage of palm strikes.

Clearly a conspiracy because they don't like Naruto and want The Sauce to look cooler.

Their bias is well documented in the anime. There is no denying that.

Um, I say NaruHina is end game.

Well yeah, lots of posters say one pairing is an endgame or the other isn't. What I meant is, despite the vociferous predictions that fly around, most people are not willing to go a step further and bet that they will change their avatar to Y (usually an image of the thing they don't like) for X month(s) if they're wrong.

Not to say that people have to do so, but it can be a fun way to show your confidence and create some stakes for your own opinions/predictions. I haven't decided if I want to change my avatar if I'm right, I can't really think of what an anti-shipping avatar might look like. The selection for being wrong is plentiful enough though lol.

Welfare

Well yeah, lots of posters say one pairing is an endgame or the other isn't. What I meant is, despite the vociferous predictions that fly around, most people are not willing to go a step further and bet that they will change their avatar to Y (usually an image of the thing they don't like) for X month(s) if they're wrong.

Not to say that people have to do so, but it can be a fun way to show your confidence and create some stakes for your own opinions/predictions.

Well then I guess I would take an extra step. I'm not worried.

the problem with Studio Perriot's images compared to Kishi's is that theirs is overly basic

overly rounded or flat lines everywhere creates disproportional bodies

Hinata's overly round face

Naruto looks more cubby (which makes people think he looks younger)

Sakura is just flat/straight lines

Yado

How did they go from this
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OW1jLhE.jpg[/IMG]

to this?
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/F4IAsiX.jpg[/IMG]

Fuck Studio Pierrot and their shit tier animation.

They really failed at making Naruto and Sakura look older. They extended their bodies and kept their old faces.

Frog-fu

Banned

Not to say that people have to do so, but it can be a fun way to show your confidence and create some stakes for your own opinions/predictions. I haven't decided if I want to change my avatar if I'm right, I can't really think of what an anti-shipping avatar might look like. The selection for being wrong is plentiful enough though lol.

Fuck it, I'm in. If NaruSaku doesn't happen, I'll take on a Hinata avatar for at least a month.

That's Kish's model right?

The sketch is. The other piece is artwork by Studio Pierrot.

IT RELEASING WEDNESDAY

You best not be fucking around, bruh, not like this, not now.

They really failed at making Naruto and Sakura look older. They extended their bodies and kept their old faces.

Naruto literally looks retarded in the trailer. Like a toddler that tried to cut his own hair.

Frog-fu

Banned
More info.
Kurama Mode is stated to be the "complete version" of Nine Tails Chakra Mode, accomplished when Naruto and Kurama synch their hearts. It allows Naruto to use the most powerful secret abilities of the jinchuriki, like Biju Bomb and Biju Transformation.

Naraka Path is the secret jutsu to extract and eat human souls and beckon (&#21628;&#12403;&#20986;&#12377;, different from kuchiyose) the King of Hell. The rest just explains what we clearly saw; that when it grasps them they are weakened and can't resist, that if it eats their souls they die, and that it judges them, etc.

Asura Path allows the user to summon weapons and armor into their own body. They become a living weapon with a repulsive appearance, and their flesh and blood (&#29983;&#36523;, also means "body of a buddha or bodhisattva") constantly changes in amazing ways that allow them to overwhelm their opponent with taijutsu. It summons ballistic weapons unlike anything ever created in the ninja world, and when moving from long range to close range, dynamically swaps out (&#25563;&#35013;, mechanical term, "exchange parts") its weaponry to meet whatever is needed in battle. (Very impressive!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom