• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigolo

i2leIQSIwAgXp.gif

Erigu

That character's name is "Mirai" (i.e. "Future", so yeah, I'd say that's Asuma's kid).

The pregnant woman with glasses seen earlier seems to be a new (and unnamed?) character.

The kids' names appear to be "Boruto" (so not quite "Neji", but you know... "Boruto"/"bolt"... close enough!) and "Himawari".

Zeroth

Evil knowing all this stuff could mean we might get the chapters tomorrow. After all, these ARE the final volumes so I assume they will have extra pressure to be leaked. But it could very well happen on Thursday too.

Um if anyone else looked at that multiple images link then

who are those girls in the end.... are they just real life Singers that are cameos for this movie?!?

Turok_TTZ

Bolt, Bolto or Boruto. take your pick.
I find it incredibly amusing...

Thank you NarutoGaf for tonight. I haven't laughed so hard in recent time. I need to see more leaks for the tears and salt.

Zeroth

The original pic seemed like it was a Screw, which apparently relates to
Neji'
s name. But people pointed out it's a Bolt, so now we don't know if the name is Bolt, Bolto, Boruto or
Burrito

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Kind of hoping Sakura really is single. She could do more with her life than be a breeding mare.

Beat me to it. I would honestly be proud of her. Move on from Sasuke and be strong on her own. Very refreshing unlike other characters that have no other character outside of being with a certain dude.

TUSR

Banned
so that new picture of the bad guy in his garb is almost identical to one of hinata's latest outfits.

he kidnaps her too and tries to wife her or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom