• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding spoilers of leaked chapter pics:

I guess I gave too much deference to Kishi in hoping that the female cast would have a larger purpose beyond romance and simply getting paired off to make babies. I know I should have expected it given the past of the series and the fact it's Japan, but damn. I also totally misinterpreted the post-manga plans. I thought they would continue with the current cast of characters in a relatively static period of time, so the status quo of unresolved romantic interest would be kept going. Did not even think they would flash forward so far or have some new material focus on kids.

I am now retroactively worried about my much more serious Korra avatar bet. This is why I stick to craps when I gamble.

OMFD WHAT IS THIS NIGHTMARISH SHIT? I AM LOLING IRL
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1r3bVJCUAAqQgF.jpg:large

HAHAHAHA WTF

d6f.jpg

Zeroth

A few select quotes back when the symbol thing from Evil showed up, from a certain forum:

Guys as Long as Sakura looks like Kushina...(The new hairstyle)
NS will be Canon...

DONT FALL FOR THE FAKE SPOILERS AND THE EVIL TROLL CLONE OF KISHIMOTO

Exactly ! I don't give a f*ck about the kids, they're cute but just fanon.
What I'm scared about is what Evil said, and I wasn't even aware of her existence a few hours ago, I already trust her more than my mother xD !

But honestly, I don't know what would piss me off the most, NH/SS canon or SasuHina (my #1 NOTP)...

look at the bright side people...if naruhina becomes canon we can always gather and laugh togheter at the horrendeous ugly children they produced

You guys are so easily lost hope.
Im still sure NS will be canon. Not because "just believe", but because there are no proofs of NH/SS canonization. No LEGIT proofs.
Wait for the last two chapters.

I'm telling you guys it's part of a genjutsu.

Sai

XD What the heck happeend to
Anko
? Is that her kid?

Ahhh,
Ino & Sai
. Expected, but weird.

Turok_TTZ

You've got that backwards. Sakura deserves better then to have a kid with someone who's run off and left her alone.
Does she really deserve better for still going after sasuke despite everything that's happened? Well, she finally got what she wanted. She damn well accept w/e bs that comes her way because that is the choice she made.

She had every opportunity to do/get better. And now for fact she has spurned every chance in favor of Sasuke.

I for one am pleased that Naruto has settled with Hinata who has much more self respect as well as not being a physically abusive git to Naruto like Sakura.

Edit: oh right spoilers.. too late imo though

Frog-fu

Banned
Kishi went for every last random, undeserved, and underdeveloped pairing in the end. That's as much of a consolation prize as I'm going to get for shipping NaruSaku.

Erigu

Going by an earlier Evil Spoiler I think it
Choji and Karui's daughte
r. Kishi picked names out of a fucking hat.
"B-But "Karui" means "light", as opposed to "heavy"! Makes perfect sense!"
Names are
"Inojin", "Shikatai" (not sure about this one... possibly "Shikadai"?) and "Chôchô"
, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom