• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
38490-621940_naruto_anko0027_super.jpg

CronoShot

I really hate how
Ino's and Sai's kid looks exactly like Sai (clothes and all), but with a mop of Ino's hair. Looks horrible.

And WTF Choji and Karui. What's next, Shino and the Mizukage?

SoldnerKei

gosh... this makes gantz ending look good
maybe not P:

oh well, I have no problem with naruXhina, but what the fuck kishi, Anko would have been an interesting character due to her relationship with Orochimaru and you do this, got me more salty than the stupid RNG pairings

I really hate how
Ino's and Sai's kid looks exactly like Sai (clothes and all), but with a mop of Ino's hair. Looks horrible.

This bothers me a lot too. Lazy fanart often just mashes characters together and splits their design 50/50 for kids. But I didn't expect the actual canon to do that. Even the names are just combinations. Ugh. Naming your kid after someone dear to you (ala Neji, makes sense in universe and in real life). Combing you and your partner's name does not (although maybe this is a Japanese cultural thing).

So what's the issue with Karui/Choji's kid again???

Also, how about Shino. Did he land a hot babe?
Shino is the man. He probably got some spider chick.
Names of the kids
Shikatai
Chouchou
Inojin

Do we really have to keep up our half-arsed tagging? All of NaruoGAF seems present.
These names are terrible. What in the world is Kishi smoking.

Also, I agree with Frog on the spoiler tags. It seems like whoever doesn't know should just leave since this thread is basically discussing the leaks exclusively.
WTF is happening? Sad that the manga didn't end with last chapter.
I feel like this is some sort of troll to throw the fandom off of Kishi's trail. It's unbelievable that this is seemingly real.

Namikaze1

I really hate how

Shino would end up being the biggest winner out of all them if it ends up with him being paired with her.

Frog-fu

Banned
Naruto spends close to 700 chapters loving Sakura > gives up and marries Hinata and needs a movie to make it convincing
Sasuke treats Sakura like shit and bonds with Karin, who still loves him after he treats her like shit > marries Sakura because under all hate and vile treatment, he loved her and her charming forehead
Chōji seemed to be the logical choice for Ino > marries Karui and have a Precious lookalike daugther
Sai marries Ino because why the fuck nt

idk wtf this is all means

I feel bad for Karin.

gosh... this makes gantz ending look good
maybe not P:
Not even in jest will I allow a comment where someone says that Gantz's ending was even passable.
Noooooooooope. lol8

Seriously, though. I just want to read the chapters instead of assuming at this point.
Yeah, SasuSaku or whatever the hell it's called makes no sense, but everything else seems pretty damn fantastic.

Yado

Naruto spends close to 700 chapters loving Sakura > gives up and marries Hinata and needs a movie to make it convincing
Sasuke treats Sakura like shit and bonds with Karin, who still loves him after he treats her like shit > marries Sakura because under all hate and vile treatment, he loved her and her charming forehead
Chōji seemed to be the logical choice for Ino > marries Karui and have a Precious lookalike daugther

I feel bad for Karin.

When did Sasuke bond with Karin?

& maybe it really is Karin's kid and Sakura is just raising her while her parents gallivant.

Welfare

Those kids...

At least
InoxSai
is canon. It seems all "safe" pairings came to reality. Except
WTF Choji and Karui?! WTF

I feel bad for Karin.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised Karin got with Kakashi. Who can guess with Kishimoto.

Frog-fu

Banned
lol, I'm not even mad at this point. This has reached of terribad levels that no ship can compete with.

When did Sasuke bond with Karin?

& maybe it really is Karin's kid and Sakura is just raising her while her parents gallivant.

He relied on her, gave her a compliment or two and learned how to distinguish Amaterasu flames when she was in danger. I guess that counts.

Nah, SasuSaku is canon. This shit really happened.

the Movie scan of Bolt shows that he has Lavender eyes

for all we know he could have it while still having pupils

Is that even possible o_o

Wait.. Sakura and Sasuke?

what

what do you mean what....its been there since the beginning, difference is Sasuke finally realises the importance of bonds and love. In fact he probably noticed it before but tried to suppress being attached due to idiotic reasons.

more like the opposite

Yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom