• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1594

My GF is having a meltdown over NaruSaku. LMAO

giphy.gif

Yado

The entire village forgives and forgets Sasuke's misdeeds and Sakura is the one person that's horrible for doing the same.

Highwind

Yeah, no but this ending is bullshit.

The worst thing about this ending is how Kishimoto handled both NaruHina and SasuSaku, then giving NaruSaku the middlefinger at the finish line.

We have a pairing that remained one-sided and never changed at least on Naruto's side (Hinata's screentime in the manga is too small) and another that is abusive as hell. In 693 Sasuke places Sakura in a violent genjutsu but then askes to go with Sasuke on a journey?

It's made worse by the fact that Kishimoto had Yamato and Sai imply she was developing or already has romantic feelings for Naruto, then creates a character with a similar past, personality and insecurity to Sakura with her dying wish for her to find a girl like her and then has Naruto's father compare her to Kushina.

Pretty much what we have is all development of NaruSaku wasted when he could have just developed NaruHina instead, we have NaruHina for it's lack of development in comparison and SasuSaku with Sasuke abusing Sakura constantly.

Naruto's love interest being Sakura for 15 years while showing no signs of developing feelings for Hinata, Sakura's insecurity and weakness towards Sasuke and Sasuke not giving a fuck and Hinata's lack of relevance towards Naruto (which is being handled in the movie?)....

The execution of all 3 pairings are terrible imo and that coupled with the entire war arc just ruined this series for me. To tease a pairing for 10+ years while neglecting the other two / ruining the character dynamics for one only to make the others canon just reeks of terrible execution any way you slice it. For all of Sakura's development Kishimoto wasted it and she one of the worst heroines I've ever seen in a story.

NaruHina is one thing but SasuSaku is morally repungent on every level and I can't support a manga / magazine that promotes that kind of relationship. Kishimoto has really disappointed me with this. Feel really sorry for the NaruSaku fanbase right now for being lead on like that.

Dahbomb

I fucking told you people that the ending panel of the last chapter would've been the best ending for the series and whatever actual ending Kishi comes up with will be shit.

Now everyone in this thread has to HOLD THAT SHIT DEEP IN THEIR CHEST!

THIS IS THE ENDING THE NARUTO FANBASE DESERVES!

Yado

I fucking told you people that the ending panel of the last chapter would've been the best ending for the series and whatever actual ending Kishi comes up with will be shit.

84VnB32.gif

Village

tumblr_l871lbyxDG1qaube9o1_500.jpg

Ya'll on some nice guy shit. That don't work

" they should get together because he worked hard and "

" welp she likes someone else , life "

Fox318

The best part about this ending is that it ended pairing wars.

Right or wrong that's gonna generate alot of internet nerd outrage.

Yado

Ya'll on some nice guy shit. That don't work

" they should get together because he worked hard and "

" welp she likes someone else , life "

Yep. You don't "earn" someone's affections, if Sakura wanted to be with Naruto she would have. She made her choice and they're both contented.

We were wrong, we were so wrong .prometheusGIF

I'm sure I'll get over it once I can read the full chapter in English and not just bits and pieces of images.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All these people acting like the sky is falling down, and I'm over here reaping in all the feels. Must feel bad to not enjoy things. That scene
where Naruto catches Bolt defacing the kage monument brought ALL the feels, especially because it was multilayered; Naruto has clearly matured and Bolt is just like his younger self.

Choji's daughter is weird and left field enough that I can't hate her design, but the rest of the next gen Ino-Shika-Cho is pretty boring. I guess Shikamaru did look exactly like his dad, too, so maybe Nara genes are just really strong?

DedValve

Banned
So I looked at the movie characters and I'm confused about something

is the one with the red eyes kurenai? If so is the little girl her's? It has to be a second child then because kurenai's child would be noticeably older than everyone else by at least 3-4 years.

Heroman

Banned

No even ending at the last chapter would still a shiting ending.

My GF is having a meltdown over NaruSaku. LMAO

giphy.gif

lol there are people that think the scans are fake hahahaa

The only pairing that makes me angrier is YamatoxSora from digimon.

Holy shit don;t remind me of that atrocity. YS came out of nowhere....like it had no hints at all. NH and SS could be seen so many times throughout the manga and anime.

Yeah, no but this ending is bullshit.

The worst thing about this ending is how Kishimoto handled both NaruHina and SasuSaku, then giving NaruSaku the middlefinger at the finish line.

We have a pairing that remained one-sided and never changed at least on Naruto's side (Hinata's screentime in the manga is too small) and another that is abusive as hell. In 693 Sasuke places Sakura in a violent genjutsu but then askes to go with Sasuke on a journey?

It's made worse by the fact that Kishimoto had Yamato and Sai imply she was developing or already has romantic feelings for Naruto, then creates a character with a similar past, personality and insecurity to Sakura with her dying wish for her to find a girl like her and then has Naruto's father compare her to Kushina.

Pretty much what we have is all development of NaruSaku wasted when he could have just developed NaruHina instead, we have NaruHina for it's lack of development in comparison and SasuSaku with Sasuke abusing Sakura constantly.

Naruto's love interest being Sakura for 15 years while showing no signs of developing feelings for Hinata, Sakura's insecurity and weakness towards Sasuke and Sasuke not giving a fuck and Hinata's lack of relevance towards Naruto (which is being handled in the movie?)....

The execution of all 3 pairings are terrible imo and that coupled with the entire war arc just ruined this series for me. To tease a pairing for 10+ years while neglecting the other two / ruining the character dynamics for one only to make the others canon just reeks of terrible execution any way you slice it. For all of Sakura's development Kishimoto wasted it and she one of the worst heroines I've ever seen in a story.

NaruHina is one thing but SasuSaku is morally repungent on every level and I can't support a manga / magazine that promotes that kind of relationship. Kishimoto has really disappointed me with this. Feel really sorry for the NaruSaku fanbase right now for being lead on like that.

You are just substituting reality with what you want to believe is real. Sakura has always loved Sasuke. Naruto realises this....even Kakashi realises this. Sasuke has been hinted several times to be affected by Sakura. Sasuke hates his relation with Team 7 (so Naruto's friendship, Sakura's love and Kakashi's tutorship), he tries to sever it in order to become strong however no matter how hard he tries Naruto and Sakura never give up. Sakura's confession recently made Sasuke reminisce about the thing he loved the most in the world: his family. He finds her (and Naruto) annoying because they constantly make him remember the feeling of love.....thank god Naruto got through to him.

No one got lead on. Its just a set of people seeing things that were never there.

rrc1594

You are just substituting reality with what you want to believe is real. Sakura has always loved Sasuke. Naruto realises this....even Kakashi realises this. Sasuke has been hinted several times to be affected by Sakura. Sasuke hates his relation with Team 7 (so Naruto's friendship, Sakura's love and Kakashi's tutorship), he tries to sever it in order to become strong however no matter how hard he tries Naruto and Sakura never give up. Sakura's confession recently made Sasuke reminisce about the thing he loved the most in the world: his family. He finds her (and Naruto) annoying because they constantly make him remember the feeling of love.....thank god Naruto got through to him.

No one got lead on. Its just a set of people seeing things that were never there.

Right on the mark my friend

tumblr_neitkimfJs1rztnqao1_500.gif

ZenTzen

Best girl got with Naruto, i'm okay with this

edit: people can go she barely appeared, but all the times she did were all major ones and pretty important for hers and narutos character development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom