• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CronoShot

Naruto did get Hagoromo's power directly, so I wouldn't be surprised.

It's tragic how all of the kids are ugly little fuckers.

image.php

LeleSocho

Banned
Shikamaru's family members are made with a stamp, they are all lookalikes

Tsunade banged Orociok for sure, they are living happily looking young as hell while being 80 or something.

Sai

So the spoiler thread for 699 and 700 over at the Narutoforums has over 4 million views O.O
Lol... Look at the date of Hexa's post. We've had that thread up for years. We simply lean the thread out and rename the thread for the next chapter.

Naruto did get Hagoromo's power directly, so I wouldn't be surprised.

It's tragic how all of the kids are ugly little fuckers.

Eh...
I think NarutoXHinata and SakuraxSasuke kids are both cute.

But someone needs to make a Naruto version of Jerry springer paternity test show.

EhoaVash

naruto and sasuke's kids are cute

the rest are kinda bizarre lol

anyway all the adults look warn out and tired =/....damn japanese aging system

LeleSocho

Banned
The boy is decent looking. A hairstyle change and he'll be straight.

The girl? hahahahahaha

Boy with different hair is essentially a part1 naruto clone... you can almost say that the tomato hair is the only good part of his design, the girl at least has traits of both parents.
I like
SS
child too

Sarada calls Sakura mom and then we have the forehead poke scene from 699. It's SS.

Karin dies in child birth, while Sakura is delivering it. She so guilt ridden over not being able to save her she raises and adopts the kid herself.

Sakura gets NTR'd and stuck with a a kid.

DedValve

Banned
fuck it, someone spoil it for me

does naruto's kid have the byakugan? PLS SAY YES & RESPOND

also

are the kids really just mashups or "mini me's"? God thats lazy.

Frog-fu

Banned
lol, unconfirmed rumour but I heard Gaara and Hanabi are a thing.

Eh...
I think NarutoXHinata and SakuraxSasuke kids are both cute.

But someone needs to make a Naruto version of Jerry springer paternity test show.

Bolt and Sarada are passible. Hamawari is meh, bordering on ugly. Inoji or w/e and Shikatai are ugly.

ChouChou looks like she'll grow up to be a stripped called Poundcake if Chōji doesn't treat her right.

Yado

I kind of feel like Kishi would have given her red hair to reinforce the Uzumaki thing. If she really is Karin's I'd be surprised by Kishi's subtlety considering the way the other kids look.

Jigolo

Everyone upvote the thread on reddit. It'd be cool to see it on the front page of reddit one time at least before it's all over.

Frog-fu

Banned
You know what? I'm glad Neji's dead, and Jiraiya, Itachi and every other character I liked that died. At least now we won't have to see them as part of this nonsense.

ghstwrld

oh

Tsunade and the other kages are in that picture featuring Gai and Kakashi

she looks the same while everyone else looks like S, apparently

queen

lol, unconfirmed rumour but I heard Gaara and Hanabi are a thing.

Bolt and Sarada are passible. Hamawari is meh, bordering on ugly. Inoji or w/e and Shikatai are ugly.

ChouChou looks like she'll grow up to be a stripped called Poundcake if Chōji doesn't treat her right.

Also why do I get the feeling that Hamwari is a prodigy. While Bolt and a dead last late bloomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom